Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left41%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left41%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left5%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left3%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left5%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left0%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left2%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_left4%Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+3
YamiSakura
Hokuto-chan
litterbox012
7 posters

Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers]

litterbox012
    litterbox012

Libra Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-10-01
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, Manga, anime....
    Humor : I was so innocent with anime until I met Yaoi.. My downfall yet extacy.
    Member :
    Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Buzzed
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Empty Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers]

Post by litterbox012 Mon 23 Mar 2009, 00:48

I was wondering why did Lelouch ask Suzaku to kill him(Lelouch) . So far, I could only think up of 2 reasons :

-He wanted to create a world where no one will doubt him.Therefore, he killed himself so no one will live in fear.

-He wanted to erase Euphemia's name "the masscare princess".

I also can't figure out why he wanted to erase euphemia's "bad" name.

Last edited by YamiSakura on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 16:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the topic name slightly~)
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934156e676_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Empty Re: Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers]

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 23 Mar 2009, 03:28

litterbox012 wrote:

-He wanted to create a world where no one will doubt him.Therefore, he killed himself so no one will live in fear.

That is somewhat right, actually. Lelouch's plan was to become a horrible Emperor in order to have everyone against him, he wanted Suzaku to kill him inorder to bring the country peaceful for Nunnally and all the people that he cares for to live in. Lelouch also told Suzaku to dress up as Zero and kill him to make it look like Zero killed Lelouch (whom most of the people in the series don't know that Lelouch is actually Zero) to make Zero the good guy and Lelouch the bad guy.

I probaly missed something else important. . . but I think that was pretty much it.
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934156e676_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Empty Re: Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers]

Post by YamiSakura Mon 23 Mar 2009, 04:04

haha~~ I wrote an LJ entry about it for my thought on Lelouch after I watch the finale on Sept 28... I suppose I can share my insight / opinion of him here ^.^

-------------------------------------------
    And I would admit as well that... it is till the final episode, till everything that got wrapped up in such a beautiful, sad ending that I understood Lulu. Since the start of R2, I have my doubt of his behavior... his way of thinking always seems so extreme that there are many points in times, I [and as well the world of Code Geass] don't agree with his action. To me, he seems to have changed from the kind-hearted and logical sense in Season 1 to a cold-hearted and "Why don't you see those people around you?? [sort of my rolo side screaming ^^;;]" of R2. He changed to a person that draw in people to dislike his action, and yet all those action are only a shield/mask that he put forth... As he screamed at Rolo... "how much he dislike him, how many times he want to kill him" [which those are true] BUT the moment when Rolo was trying to save him and overuse his geass which would lead to his death... he screamed back without a second thought, "Your heart can't withstand it and you will die. STOP USING THE GEASS"!! Under the mask of his cold-hearted self still lie his kind-heart that has never changed.

When Nunnally was under hostile, despite knowing how much Suzaku has been waiting for the chance to expose him as Zero, he put down the mask and face him. Despite it is an accident in geassing Euphie for the masscre, he never put in any excuse and accept the fault and the sin all upon himself. When Nunnally turned against him and reject his action and misunderstand him as being such a despitable, hateful and cold-blooded murderer; all behind those mask, only lie a soft-heart that want to give the simple/peaceful world to Nunnally himself as his motivation since the beginning. Setting up himself to be hated by everyone in the world, tainted himself with blood of sacrasfice, making himself to be the sole ruler and most sinful person in the world... and in the end carrying out the plan of "Zero Requinsh" for his own death to shine a future of hope to the whole world.

It is true he has never changed since the beginning. His goal, his motivation, he stay true to the path he believe in...
    And yes, I know it is an open end that it COULD mean Lelouch is still alive with the whole CC's speech in the end ^.~ But nevertheless, Lelouch is the boy who has been fighting this battle all alone and is ready to get himself killed just to seek a peaceful world for Nunnally and for everyone!! *sigh*
    litterbox012
    litterbox012

Libra Monkey
    Member :

Post by litterbox012 Tue 24 Mar 2009, 01:32

I never though of it like that.. But I'm still confused about Euphie though. Then Lelouch also said to Zero(actualy Suzaku) that suzaku will live as Zero as punishment. I'm also confused about it.
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Tue 24 Mar 2009, 03:25

I was thinking that living was Suzaku's punishment because he wanted to die,that's why Lelouch put the geass on him(Making the detonation of Fleya entirely Lelouches fault and leading to that stupid scene where Suzaku RAN from Bismark-am I bitter? Yeah a little XD). But for the plan to work he has to live regardless of what he wants for himself which is why Lelouch called it his "punishment".
    Syaoran
    Syaoran

Virgo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-09-01
    Diamond Member :
    Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934156e676_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post by Syaoran Thu 09 Apr 2009, 15:48

Hey, litterbox! I edited the topic name slightly because the topic's name per se was a spoiler. >_> A little late, but still...

Anyway, I think Lelouch's rise and demise as a cruel cold-hearted emperor is one of the reasons. People can only build something new when they break anything or have it broken, like the Britannia empire. This was Lelouch's idea all along: to defeat Britannia. And this didn't change even after he assumed the throne.

I also believe that he died to give a reason to go on living: to serve the world as the justice behind the mask of Zero, never taking of that mask, as kurorintenshi pointed.

Well, about his death, Sunrise is teasing us. At first, they said Lelouch was dead. Then, when speculations about a 3rd season came, they talked about "Lelouch's Death(?)" in a Newtype interview. I don't think that Lelouch was the one on the "Nice Wagon", maybe he was elsewhere.

I think some things should've been explained better and the ending was a bit too rushed, so I wouldn't doubt Sunrise doing another season of it.
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934156e676_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Fri 10 Apr 2009, 14:15

Well, I don't think I have to elaborate anymore than those above me so eloquently said. Lelouch told Suzaku to kill him because he wanted the reign of terror from Brittania to end. He wanted Suzaku to wear Zero's costume to show that Zero is, and always will be, the defender of the people. He wanted to enforce that Zero is a symbol, not a person. And I believe Lelouch said the Suzaku will be punished as well because everyone believes him to be dead after the duel with Kallen, and he'll have to be Zero for the rest of his life, and because of the geass inflicted upon him by Lelouch, he can't die yet no matter how much he wants to. I think the feeling of surviving underneath a mask of a celebrated hero while they simultaneously insult the man who was the creator of this symbol is incredibly difficult, if not suffocating. As much as I had conflicting feelings about Suzaku, Lelouch's last words to him made my heart ache. The entire episode made my heart ache. It was truly the first time I came close to crying in an anime. The thought of everyone defaming Lelouch's name but celebrating his life's purpose and not knowing anything otherwise is hard for me to describe. Oh great, I'm getting emotional again ^__^;;

And as for Lelouch being alive, I'd rather him not be. That would take all the symbolism away from the last episode. I like how it ended, no matter how bittersweet the ending. :)
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934156e676_f Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Why did Lelouch...? [Warning! May have spoilers] Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sat 11 Apr 2009, 02:29

All the best antiheros die! I still cry at the ending. I know it's meant to be that way but still.....
    litterbox012
    litterbox012

Libra Monkey
    Member :

Post by litterbox012 Fri 17 Apr 2009, 00:24

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I guess I'm too focused too actually forget that the title was a spoiler. Gomen ne~~

With Lelouch dying, I thought that it will be the conclusion. But with the speculations of the 3rd season i still think that lelouch should stay dead. Maybe they should make an OVA bout lelouch's past. like what did he lived like? okay... that went off-topic.

Anyway, I agree with invisible_writer. Lelouch may have wanted Zero to be a symbol. But if he wanted Zero to be a symbol, why did he did all some cruel things in Zero's name? I'm sure that would have tarnished Zero's name too much to be accepted as a symbol. Maybe accepted as a symbol of what the country had suffered maybe but as a symbol of the countrys unity? I doubt so. ( Sorry to all Lelouch fans out there, I'm not mocking him or anything.. Just pointing out my views )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 08:15