Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Kobato's Anime Disscussion EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left41%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left41%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left5%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left3%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left5%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left0%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left2%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_left4%Kobato's Anime Disscussion Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

3 posters

Kobato's Anime Disscussion

Anonymous
    Gast

Kobato's Anime Disscussion Empty Kobato's Anime Disscussion

Post by Gast Sun 07 Dec 2008, 04:47

Just as the Title says here u can be able to say anythin' about the Upcomin Kobato anime u have a YEAR to disscuss about it so let me start ahem:

KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Anime + CCS Dream Team + Kobato= TOTAL WIN - NHK = We'll see

Yep Production Staff Will Be Great Awesome I must say but NHK? ok we know CCS was in that channel we know it was a BOOM!!! but Tsubasa was there and know many people hate NHK for what they did to the series and even cancelled the 3rd season for the "Upcomin Violent Scenes" now what will happen to Kobato mmmm well it is sweet and girly and I Like it XD but what i like more is yep ur right Ioryogi's Black Mood so will he get censored? i wish not but well let's wait the best.

Last Point I wanna Know Who the seiyuus are gonna be i imagine Kobato with Nana Mizuki XD and Ioryogi's may come well to Tetsu Inada yep Kurogane's one is just I Imagine Ioryogi with a Grwoling Deep Voice and i want to read opinions XD.
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934adb18e6_f Kobato's Anime Disscussion 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Kobato's Anime Disscussion Empty Re: Kobato's Anime Disscussion

Post by moezy-chan Tue 09 Dec 2008, 15:33

I'm looking forward to it. I've learned to expect that every anime will contain fillers, but if the same members of CLAMP that helped CCS are working on this, hopefully the fillers will be better~ After all, CCS has the best fillers in all of anime! You can't tell which are fillers, unless you read the manga!

I can see Kobato-chan being voiced by Nana Mizuki, but she's busy now, since Hinata in Naruto is finally getting screen time, and she also voices Utau in Shugo Chara! so it may be her, and it may not...we'll see. Still, it'd be great if she was! Nana-san is so talented. I'd truly love to see Kobato-chan voiced by Maaya-sama *_* That woman is spectacular! She's my favorite singer <3 Not my favorite seiyuu though, but then, I doubt my favorite seiyuu would voice Kobato-chan ^^;; (Megumi Ogata)

I'd really love it if Tomokazu Seki-san would voice Fujimoto! I could see him doing that *_* But...considering Touya will make appearences in the series, that's unlikely ^^;;

I'm curious to see who will voice Toshihiko-kun <3 I want to say Mokoto Kumai-san...^^;; It'd be so great if we see many of the seiyuu from CCS in this series! It's so much like CCS already. We'll find out. I can't wait to see the cast list!
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934a5426a4_f Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934156e676_f Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934adb18e6_f Kobato's Anime Disscussion 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Kobato's Anime Disscussion Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Tue 09 Dec 2008, 17:09

I agree with Moezy-chan! As long as Clamp is in charge with the staff, I have no worries over the fillers! And yeah, hopefully, the fillers will be much better than Tsubasa anime, and I doubt this series will be as good as CCS. As for the voice cast, I really hope Tomozaku would voice Fujitomo and umm... Megumi maybe voice Kobato. panda11
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934adb18e6_f Kobato's Anime Disscussion 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Tue 09 Dec 2008, 17:44

mistyco26 wrote:I agree with Moezy-chan! As long as Clamp is in charge with the staff, I have no worries over the fillers! And yeah, hopefully, the fillers will be much better than Tsubasa anime, and I doubt this series will be as good as CCS. As for the voice cast, I really hope Tomozaku would voice Fujitomo and umm... Megumi maybe voice Kobato. panda11

Yeah~ I truly doubt they'll ruin it. I hope not x_x And as for it being as good as CCS, I agree. CCS is the best series ever made! Kobato rates about a 7 or 8 on my scale. Good, but it could get better. CCS, it's a 10, all the way.

I can't see Megumi-san voicing her...the majority of her roles are male bishounen, and one of her few exceptions for voicing a female was when she landed the role of Sailor Uranus in Sailor Moon, and still, Uranus was perceived as a male in that series...besides XD I don't want her to voice Kobato-chan. It'd be great if Tange Sakura-san could do Kobato-chan! Truly, she's so much like Sakura-chan already! *_* But she hasn't landed any voice acting roles in forever...
    Anonymous
    Gast

Post by Gast Wed 10 Dec 2008, 03:42

Well take in mind the anime is getting in A year so maybe for that time Nana Will get some time (If u don't know who nana mizuki is go watch some japanese scenes of Tales of Symphonia and hear closely the Blonde girl named colette) and well mm i think tomazaku could do a great job
    LadySakura
    LadySakura

Leo Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-08-11
    Job/hobbies : watching TV, reading, writing occasionally, surfing the web
    Humor : Uhh ... sarcastic?
    Member :
    Kobato's Anime Disscussion 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by LadySakura Thu 11 Dec 2008, 08:43

I am really looking forward to this! I didn't think we'd see an announcement for an anime so soon but I think it will be great!

I can't wait to see who they get for Kobato's voice. If it's the same team that worked on CCS then I'm sure they will find great VAs and any filler they have will still fit in wonderfully with the story line. I hope it comes out as good as CCS did!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 16:34