Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Charming a King EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Charming a King Bar_left41%Charming a King Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Charming a King Bar_left41%Charming a King Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Charming a King Bar_left5%Charming a King Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Charming a King Bar_left3%Charming a King Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Charming a King Bar_left5%Charming a King Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Charming a King Bar_left0%Charming a King Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Charming a King Bar_left2%Charming a King Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Charming a King Bar_left4%Charming a King Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

2 posters

Charming a King

Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Charming a King 49293414d1f85_f Charming a King 492934bb513dc_f Charming a King 492934a5426a4_f Charming a King 492934156e676_f Charming a King 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Charming a King Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Charming a King Empty Charming a King

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sat 13 Dec 2008, 15:30

I write at fanfiction and since not everyone has an account I thought to share my work. It's an atempt at writing after being degraded over 5 times. So please enjoy.

Syaoran and Sakura were in their secret garden. The sun was just setting in along the desert. “It’s been so long that we’ve come here together, ne? Syaoran?” Princess Sakura asked.

Syaoran nodded “You’re right hime.” Sakura gazed out as the sky was painted brilliant hues of orange, pink, and purple. The brunette man took out a box and exhaled. He settled next to Sakura. He shifted nervously “Ano…hime, what are you feelings towards me?”

“Eh?” the princess asked, confused. Then she smiled as her emerald eyes met his amber ones. “I’ve already told you that I love you, Syaoran-kun” she replied. Then she questioned “Why are asking this now?”

“Because,” he grabbed the auburn-haired woman’s hands. Syaoran dropped to one knee and kissed her hand. “I wanted to ask you this question” his hand went to his pocket. A small blue box emerged from Syaoran’s pants pocket. The man opened the box to reveal a silver band and in the middle was a sakura with an emerald in the flower. “Would you marry me?”

Sakura gasped at Syaoran’s proposal. The next second Syaoran was on the ground with Sakura on top of him. “Yes!” she squealed. Sakura leaned towards Syaoran. Her lips brushed against Syaoran’s and they kissed. When they broke away both smiled. “I am so happy Syaoran-kun! I can’t wait to tell Touya!” Sakura exclaimed.

(Palace)
    The palace was calm with the bustle of the servants around the elegant hallways. The sound of one servant’s walking was heard through the lonely corridor. She had long bluish-black hair and grey eyes and was garbed in pants and a shirt. Her pace was steady as she juggled the tray of food and documents for the king. The servant girl stopped at the pair of gargantuan white and gold doors that led to the throne room.

“Ohayo gozaimasu Touya-o-” She greeted before she realized that the princess along with her ‘crush’, Syaoran was there. The woman quietly moved to deliver the food and papers to Touya’s side. “Touya-nii-sama Syaoran-kun proposed to me.” Sakura told her older brother.

‘Oh that is so good for you Sakura,’ the servant thought. Her grey eyes trailed to the face of the ruler of Clow Country. She mused ‘however, I don’t think Touya agrees. I’m not surprised that he hasn’t-’

“ABSOLUTELY NOT! NEVER! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I FORBID IT!” Touya hollered. “I DON’T CARE IF SAVE YOU FROM THE REED TEME I WILL NEVER LET YOU GET MARRIED TO HIM!”

Although the woman knew that Touya would be pissed the sudden explosion made her jump and drop the items she carried. ‘Ka-boom!’ she thought triumphantly as she picked up pieces of the dishes that were broken. The servant knew that he was hot-headed but she knew that the princess was…unpleasant when matters concerned the man next to her.

“Yes I will! I’m not a child anymore Touya!” Sakura screamed back at him. “Syaoran saved me and I love him! If you still don’t approve of him that’s your problem!”

“You forget Sakura I’m still king of Clow Country and I could order the gaki’s banishment from this country.” Touya argued calmly. Sakura looked ready to take this debate further. Before she could open her mouth the door opened again. Yukito stood in the doorway. The room became silent.

He looked at the young woman gathering the porcelain on the floor. ‘What happened?’ Yukito mouthed to her.

‘Explain later. Get them out of here’ she mouthed in response.

Yukito cleared his throat. “Excuse my intrusion Touya-ou,” e apologized. Yukito could feel the killer intent from both siblings. “But Sakura-hime and Syaoran-kun have friends here to visit them.”

Syaoran took Sakura’s arm. “C’mon hime.” He coaxed. “We’ll finish this later.” Sakura grudgingly followed Syaoran and Yukito out the room.

Slow start I know but I’m easing in I guess. As for the servant I mentioned she’s a key in this so just wait and her name will be revealed, okay?
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Diamond Member :
    Charming a King 49293414d1f85_f Charming a King 492934bb513dc_f Charming a King 492934a5426a4_f Charming a King 492934156e676_f Charming a King 492934adb18e6_f

Charming a King Empty Re: Charming a King

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sun 28 Dec 2008, 19:02

Okay I hope I do well. Also sometimes the characters will be OOC because it’s fun to see another side of anyone.

Enjoy this chapter!

Touya glared at Syaoran as he led Sakura out of the throne room. As soon as the door had closed shut he heard laughing. His eyes trailed to the woman on the floor.

“I knew you wouldn’t take it well but that was hilarious!” she said through her fit of laughter. Touya growled. The woman immediately stopped. “Oh calm down I didn’t mean for you to be mad. You just yelled again and your face is always funny when you yell.”

“Is that so, Ryoki?” Touya asked. The servant, Ryoki, nodded. She picked up the last piece of broken shards, and picked up the tray.

“Although that’s being a bit cruel to Sakura-hime” Ryoki walked over to his side. “She is a woman and Syaoran-san did successfully protect the Sakura-hime. Or are you just jealous that your baby sister has a life unlike you?”

The raven-haired king was pissed again. “Why you-”

Ryoki interrupted “There are some important documents that must be signed immediately. I have to return and get your breakfast since I dropped it when you were being a banshee.” Her grey eyes were alit with mischief and her hair flowed behind her as she dashed out the room before Touya could comprehend what she meant. When he did:

“RYOKI!”

(Courtyard)
    “Syaoran don’t worry I will be your wife.” Sakura told her fiancé as they made it to the courtyard.

Syaoran took her hand “I know we will Sakura but I know how much your brother hates me. So I believe we’re in for a challenge.” He kissed her head. “But I wonder who would be visiting us.”

The courtyard was empty. “Maybe…they made a mistake for asking us?” Sakura suggested.

“BOO!”

“Ah!” Both Syaoran and Sakura shouted before falling. Their hearts were racing as there looked at the source of their scare. And there at the top of the archway was a familiar blonde-haired mage. Fai chuckled to himself and flipped onto the ground.

Fai smiled “That was fun! What do you think Kurogane?” His head was turned towards the tree in the garden. Kurogane made a sound like ‘feh’. Fai teased “Kuro-tu’s gotta be sour.”

“Fai-san? Kurogane-san? What are you doing here?” Syaoran was confused. It had been over a year since they defeated Fei Wong Reed and went back to their normal lives. Although he and Sakura planned to their wedding, if they could get their wedding.

Sakura nudged her soon-to-be husband. The princess rephrased “It’s not that we don’t want you here. It’s just a surprise.”

“Well Yuuko-san saw that you would be proposed to and that you’d need help. So she sent us here.” Fai explained.

Sakura and Syaoran’s eyes were wide. ‘How does she know so much?’ Both thought in unison. Then they sighed and explained their situation.

Kurogane finally spoke “So your brother refuses to let you marry the kid?” Sakura nodded. “Why not move away?” he asked.

Syaoran shrugged “We both are accustomed to living here even though we’ve gone to other worlds.”

“Besides it’s time for Touya to grow up.” Sakura huffed. “If only he had someone to keep him company. You know a girlfriend? I’ve never seen him have one.”

Syaoran muttered under his breath “Probably ‘cause he scares every girl he comes in contact with.” Sakura hit her fiancé on the head. The amber-haired man nursed his head. “It’s true Sakura. He’s cruel to everyone.”

“Then maybe we should find him someone that is like that.” Sakura suggested.

“RYOKI!”

Everyone jumped at Touya’s sudden yelp. Then they saw Ryoki, dash through the halls. A devilish grin adored her face. She called back to the throne room “Gomen, gomen Your Majesty but you do need your nourishment!” Ryoki laughed as she made her way to the kitchen.

“You mean someone like that?” Kurogane pointed in the direction of the grey-eyed woman.

Sakura brightened “Of course! Why didn’t I think of Ryoki-san before?!” The men looked confused. “You know Yukito-san? He’s Touya’s best friend. Ryoki-san has also been serving Touya since she was little.”

“And don’t piss him off again, Ryoki!” They heard a man yell.

Ryoki walked with a new tray full of food. “Yeah, yeah.” She replied. This time as she was walking past the courtyard the bluish-black-haired lady noticed Sakura and her friends. “Oh Sakura-hime, you were so brave in front of the baka-ou! I’m sure you’ll get around him. I wish you luck on your marriage!” Ryoki encouraged. “Ah I better get going before the royal pain gets on my case and makes me clean the bathrooms, again.” Ryoki started towards the throne room.

Sakura took Ryoki’s arm “Ryoki I want you to visit me right after you finish with Touya.” Ryoki nodded and proceeded to her duties.

“Ano…hime are doing what I think you’re doing?” Syaoran asked his emerald-eyed beauty.

Sakura nodded “The only way for Touya to understand is for him to fall in love and that’s exactly what we’ll do.”

Chapter done. A mischievous Sakura is fun right? It’s still slow but I promise it’ll get better.

Meanings:

Hime: princess

-san: an honorific, like America’s Mr., Miss, and Mrs.

Banshee: a term for a person who screams a lot or has an annoying scream.

Gomen: Sorry

Baka-ou: -ou is a term that means king. Baka means idiot, fool, or foolish. Put it together and it means idiot king!

Ano: um, uh, or any other stuttering/loss of word words

Look for chapter 3, Love? I don’t think so!
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Charming a King 492934a5426a4_f Charming a King 492934156e676_f Charming a King 492934adb18e6_f Charming a King 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Charming a King Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Fri 09 Jan 2009, 18:01

Aw.. that is so cute.. Syaoran and Sakura are planning to getan marry and Touya is opposed to the planXD
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Diamond Member :

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Wed 08 Apr 2009, 13:49

Since this will be much longer than 3 chapters I will have a link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=4683732&chapter=1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 05:54