Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left41%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left41%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left5%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left3%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left5%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left0%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left2%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_left4%tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+32
Just_A_Shinigami
IceQueen
AIR_animechiic
Charmkeeper
chibi-chan
Sakura_fai
Saikua
sakura_sv
Kyoki
gaia06
SakuraSou
lovescent
Kit-chan
Sazenarmour
Aokaji
Juliet
Hokuto-chan
Invisible_Writer
biboks_4
amethyst-rose
Seishirou
cherrybloms
Misty
TomiSyao
clamp_fan
Reflection
SakuraClowHIme200
Smile_For_Me
Subaru-kun
Rayna
YamiSakura
36 posters

Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you??

YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 49293414d1f85_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934bb513dc_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Empty Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you??

Post by YamiSakura Wed 11 Feb 2009, 15:53

I suppose this is me being just a bit random XD So, out of the main characters, which TRC character are you?? *be honest to each question of course*

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/990525/which-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-character-are-you

AND just out of curious thought, do you think the quiz result is fitting or just totally random or this is SO NOT me?? :P

-------------------------------------------------------
    *edit* I suppose I should just post it
    "You are Sakura.
    Compassionate and caring, you try to take others under your wing; if someone seems hurt, you do your best to cheer them up.
    Yet, you're lonely; not very many people understand you. This pains you deeply, but you take care not to let it show."

though I think is surprisingly fitting to me, it describes well with a side of me that I don't show to people easily but it is true though ^^;;

Last edited by YamiSakura on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:33; edited 3 times in total
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Empty Re: Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you??

Post by Rayna Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:02

You are Mokona Modoki.
    Hyperactivity is your main trait; you constantly annoy people, and they in turn annoy you.
    But, in your circle of friends, you're admired for your courage and loyalty.
    You're quite friendly, always trying to make a friend out of your enemy.

----

I s'pose that's sort of me. I mean, I sort of got this "compliment" one time that I reminded this person of a happy, cute animal that's always around people ... ^^;;;
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 49293414d1f85_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934bb513dc_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Empty Re: Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you??

Post by Subaru-kun Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:11

You are Syaoran.
    You're a bit mysterious; very few people know the "real" you. This doesn't trouble you, as you distance yourself from others willingly.
    Likewise, you have a talent for disguising your emotions.
    Your trust is hard to gain; however, when it is, you prove yourself to be a loyal and stalwart friend.
    ----------------------------------------------

hm..... somewhat right. Its close.
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:26

You are Sakura.
    Compassionate and caring, you try to take others under your wing; if someone seems hurt, you do your best to cheer them up.
    Yet, you're lonely; not very many people understand you. This pains you deeply, but you take care not to let it show.

-------------------------------------

Wow....that is me....I try not to let other see me lonely. But over all I am a happy person.
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:28

I am Sakura, and in my opinion the results are o right ^ pluslove

You are Sakura.
    Yet, you're lonely; not very many people understand you. This pains you deeply, but you take care not to let it show.

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
    Reflection
    Reflection

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : Music, graphics, religion, writing
    Humor : tehe~
    Bronze Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Reflection Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:53

I'm Sakura... >.>

boring. lol.

no, it fits me well I'd say.
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Diamond Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 49293414d1f85_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934bb513dc_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f

Post by YamiSakura Wed 11 Feb 2009, 17:01

Reflection wrote:I'm Sakura... >.>

boring. lol.

^^;; I am a bit confused by this statement?? with the "boring" part, can you elaborate a bit?? Do you mean "Sakura's character" is boring?? or do you mean the quiz is boring??
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Bronze Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by clamp_fan Wed 11 Feb 2009, 17:13

Ooh that was funny!!! I'm Mokona! XD Thanks for sharing that quiz!!
    You are Mokona Modoki.
    Hyperactivity is your main trait; you constantly annoy people, and they in turn annoy you.
    But, in your circle of friends, you're admired for your courage and loyalty.
    You're quite friendly, always trying to make a friend out of your enemy.
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by TomiSyao Wed 11 Feb 2009, 17:27

Oh my.

You are Sakura.

I actually expected to be Fai, because most of the times I do such quizes I get him. Oh well, maybe this time I'm very Sakura-ish XP
    Still, I think that in every personality quiz your result can be affected by your mood. It happened to me more than once. I would like to do this quiz again when I'll be in a different mood to see if I'm right :P
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Wed 11 Feb 2009, 17:56

My results? Here it is

You are Syaoran.
    You're a bit mysterious; very few people know the "real" you. This doesn't trouble you, as you distance yourself from others willingly.
    Your trust is hard to gain; however, when it is, you prove yourself to be a loyal and stalwart friend.

lol, I actually expected Kurogane but eh..Syaoran lol
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Wed 11 Feb 2009, 19:13

The results:
    You are Sakura.
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 49293414d1f85_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934bb513dc_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Seishirou Wed 11 Feb 2009, 20:41

AHAHAHA I'm Sakura... nee bokuwa bokuwa...

It's interesting, though I didn't see that coming. :)
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Wed 11 Feb 2009, 23:07

You are Sakura.

---
    Well, I suppose it makes sense. I am pretty nice, and I try to make others feel better even if I suck at it sometimes ^^; (I don't always know what to say when feeling sympathetic...), but it doesn't pain me that people don't understand me sometimes. I really don't care for the most part XD

Fun quiz though, I don't usually do them o.o
    biboks_4
    biboks_4

Pisces Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-03-17
    Job/hobbies : ...
    Humor : ...
    Member :
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Weird
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by biboks_4 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 23:36

You are Syaoran.
    Your trust is hard to gain; however, when it is, you prove yourself to be a loyal and stalwart friend...

Well...
    I think it's true.
    But I wanted to know the Fai and Kuro-chan descriptions ahuAU
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Thu 12 Feb 2009, 00:57

askldjhsfkjasdgl ^__^;;;

You are Fai D. Flowright.
    A bit of an introvert, you tend to stray away from public places; however, when you're around friends, you open up and prove to be a very witty and conversational person.
    Others are drawn to you by your charismatic weirdness; yet, you don't always appreciate such attention.
    There's more to you than others can see- perhaps, too much for comfort.

It oddly fits me; although I've known that I act like Fai a lot, it was surprising to actually get the results :3
    Reflection
    Reflection

Aquarius Rooster
    Job/hobbies : Music, graphics, religion, writing
    Humor : tehe~
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Froggy

Post by Reflection Thu 12 Feb 2009, 04:35

YamiSakura wrote:
    Reflection wrote:I'm Sakura... >.>

boring. lol.

^^;; I am a bit confused by this statement?? with the "boring" part, can you elaborate a bit?? Do you mean "Sakura's character" is boring?? or do you mean the quiz is boring??

Lol no, I like Sakura's character, I just saw it coming.

It would have been funny if I got like..Kurogane..or something. xD
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 12 Feb 2009, 06:37

I'm Sakura! Hmmm, I guess it does fit me. . . (though if there was a TB quiz I would definitly be Hokuto, ohohoho)
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Humor : ...
    Bronze Member : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f

Post by Juliet Thu 12 Feb 2009, 06:48

I'm Sakura.
    I guess it does fit. Especially the last bit.

I want to know what the Kurogane description is...
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Thu 12 Feb 2009, 06:59

Hm... seems like we have many Sakura in this forum :D
    *cough* even Sei-kun too XD XD

Now we shall seek WHO is THE "Kurogane" in this forum ^^
    Aokaji
    Aokaji

Virgo Goat
    Birthday : 1991-09-21
    Bronze Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Aokaji Thu 12 Feb 2009, 08:20

Waha!

You are Kurogane. <- Winner!
    Others are quite put off by your crudeness; you start fights often, whether knowingly or not. <- D: Last time I had a fight I was 6
    You're also a bit selfish, a loner in almost every sense of the word. <- Somewhat true, I know I can be selfish (isn't everyone at some point?) >.< and I spent quite a bit of time alone.
    You tend to let your emotions take hold of you, rushing into situations without thinking. Despite this, you have a clear mind and can quickly determine a solution to your problems. You know what you want, and have no qualms with what you msut do to get it. <- Completely true, especially the emotions thing xD

Sounds a bit negative though, are they up to date with the manga? x3 What about the whole "one you get to know him he's a nice guy underneath" thing!

Although, this a lot better than the quizzes which go "Do you like, a) fighting, b) using nicknames a lot, c) sleeping, d) history, e) annoying your friends?" With the obvious ones, it's easy to pick which one will bring up your favourite character :P
    Sazenarmour
    Sazenarmour

Aquarius Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-02-12
    Job/hobbies : readin
    Humor : humor?
    Member :
    Mood : tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? Tired
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by Sazenarmour Thu 12 Feb 2009, 08:27

yet another Sakura to add to the many Sakuras XD

You are Sakura.
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Gold Member :
    tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934a5426a4_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934156e676_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 492934adb18e6_f tsubasa - Which TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE character are you?? 4929348528fe4_f

Post by Invisible_Writer Thu 12 Feb 2009, 08:30

Hahaha, there are a lot of Sakuras in this forum ^__^ Everyone's so nice and open and honest here, lol xD

Aokaji wrote:Waha!

You are Kurogane. <- Winner!
    Others are quite put off by your crudeness; you start fights often, whether knowingly or not. <- D: Last time I had a fight I was 6
    You're also a bit selfish, a loner in almost every sense of the word. <- Somewhat true, I know I can be selfish (isn't everyone at some point?) >.< and I spent quite a bit of time alone.
    You tend to let your emotions take hold of you, rushing into situations without thinking. Despite this, you have a clear mind and can quickly determine a solution to your problems. You know what you want, and have no qualms with what you msut do to get it. <- Completely true, especially the emotions thing xD

Sounds a bit negative though, are they up to date with the manga? x3 What about the whole "one you get to know him he's a nice guy underneath" thing!

Although, this a lot better than the quizzes which go "Do you like, a) fighting, b) using nicknames a lot, c) sleeping, d) history, e) annoying your friends?" With the obvious ones, it's easy to pick which one will bring up your favourite character :P

Hyuu~! Kuro-rin! Nice to meet ya! :D *is Fai*
    Aokaji
    Aokaji

Virgo Goat
    Bronze Member :

Post by Aokaji Thu 12 Feb 2009, 08:55

At last count I got 11 Sakuras, 3 Syaorans, 2 Mokonas, 1 Fay and 1 Kurogane. It's the clones I tell you. They're everywhere!

On another note, it's Kurogane, dammit!
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Gold Member :

Post by Invisible_Writer Thu 12 Feb 2009, 08:59

O.O That's so freaky that I just have to remain silent and look all O.O for a while. It is the clones!!!!Damn you, FWR! *shakes fist*

Hyuu~, Big Puppy's scary~~! *grin*
    Aokaji
    Aokaji

Virgo Goat
    Bronze Member :

Post by Aokaji Thu 12 Feb 2009, 09:12

Actually the more I think about those numbers the weirder it is, being that all the numbers are accurate to the manga except the Sakuras. It's a sign! FWR is planning to attack with an army of Sakuras!

. . . tch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 17:53