Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left41%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left41%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left5%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left3%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left5%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left0%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left2%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_left4%spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+7
Hokuto-chan
kurorintenshi
cherrybloms
YamiSakura
kasuouh
Misty
Syaoran
11 posters

Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers]

Syaoran
    Syaoran

Virgo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-09-01
    Diamond Member :
    spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934156e676_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Empty Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers]

Post by Syaoran Thu 23 Apr 2009, 22:18

Tsubasa RC has a great (and long) history, but some things have been left unexplained until now. This topic is a place where we can discuss and theorize over some matters like this!

Mystery List wrote:A. What is this "Country of Guuzuu"? (The one that comes after Outo koku and before Country of Shara/Shura)
    B. What is the hunters' and vampire twins' relation to the whole story?
    C. How is "Syaoran" blood related to Clow?
    D. How did Fay know about Syaoran-kun's adoptive father's name, "Fujitaka"?
    E. Which are Yuuko's, Real Syaoran's and Princess Sakura's real names?
    F. Who is the person FWR trying to revive?
    G. What is the purpose of Mother Sakura and Father Syaoran trying to achieve by sending their son to Clow Country?
    H. The Egg in Tokyo? Why is the egg so important?
    I. FWR mentioned that Watanuki looked like younger self of Clow Reed and that "this" is also anticipated by him. What is the purpose/role of Watanuki played in this whole mess?
    J. Why do papa|Syaoran modified the look of Watanuki to give him a similar outlook as Clow Reed?
    K. Who exactly is Sakura-hime? Why does she has the same outlook and even the "same" family as the CCS world|Sakura, and yet... her real name isn't Sakura?
    L. Is There Other Sakura in the tube?
    M. What's the wish of Yuko?
    N. What's the relationship between Yuuko and Fei Wang?
    O. Are these Syaoran and Sakura who fight in the final battle the real parents of Real Syaoran?
    P. What did Clow do before he died?
    Q. Just how and why were Kurogane and Fay chosen out of all the other people in every dimension to go on this trip in the first place?
    R. Why did Ashura-ou kill all the people of Celes? Was he cursed by FWR, too? (Answer)
    S. Who are the parents of Yuui and Fay? Their parents were the king and queen, right? So the emperor after them is related to them? (Answer 1 and Answer 2)
    T. How does Fai know about "the dimension witch" and even that he know how to get to Yuuko's shop?
    The "Mystery List" is something that other members may add mysteries upon request in this topic. When they are solved or have a (mostly) conclusive explanation, they'll have a link to this reply added on their right side.

Too long questions will be shortened and linked to their original posts!

Request it like this, in bold text and a brief explanation of what the subject is about:
    Requesting wrote:I'd like to add a new subject called "Why don't we ever see a long-haired Sakura?"
    Because, you know, she's short haired like that even when she's old and such >_>
    To keep things organized, please, try to reply in this topic like this:
    Example 1 wrote:For Case A:
    Fay did say that it didn't make sense for them to live in a place so hot with that plenty of fur... intriguing!
    Or
    Example 2 wrote:For D, I think they must have met with eachother somewhere, like... a bar?
    You may answer all the subjects in one post if you want to, just try to keep it as organized as possible!

For starters, we'll have these 4 subjects on the "Mystery List" to theorize.

Let's go!

Last edited by Syaoran on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 00:20; edited 10 times in total
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934156e676_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Empty Re: Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers]

Post by Misty Thu 23 Apr 2009, 22:43

lol, cool topic X3
    Ok I'll start off as well

E. What's (are) Real Syaoran and Princess Sakura's real name?
    F. Who is the person FWR trying to revive?
    G. What is the purpose of Mother Sakura and Father Syaoran trying to achieve by sending their son to Clow Country?
    H. The Egg in Tokyo? Why is the egg so important?

Hope anyone could answers these XD

Last edited by Syaoran on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 23:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subjects added! Thanks!)
    Syaoran
    Syaoran

Virgo Cat
    Diamond Member :
    spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934156e676_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f

spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Empty Re: Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers]

Post by Syaoran Thu 23 Apr 2009, 23:16

For H, I think the egg is important because, like "Syaoran" and Watanuki, it's something that became two: one is a egg full of magic that gave birth to Tanpopo and the other one is a egg where "nothing will be born from".

But, unlike the eggs, we saw Watanuki laugh, cry, change along with the people he met and "met" - and choose his own path. Maybe it's his own nature as something that shouldn't exist to deny this logic of being something that shouldn't exist, which makes me wonder if the empty egg could do the same for the purpose of "that moment". Maybe the egg is being filled by Watanuki's feelings.
    kasuouh

Registration date : 2009-04-19

Post by kasuouh Fri 24 Apr 2009, 00:49

okay, I ain't THAT sure though but this is what I know:

For B: Doctor Kyle, the one chasing Kamui and Subaru, was th eone that tought the Clone Syoaran how to fight. In Tokyo, when Fye was dying, Kamui was asked by Yuuko to give his blood to Fye. That's why Fye became a vampire. And also, in Nihon country, Dr. Kyle's little brother(i forgot the name though) was the one who delivered the artificial arm from piffle to Kurogane.

For C: You see, originally, the Real Syaoran came from Japan(the country where Yuuko is). He is the son of CCS' Syaoran and Sakura and as we all know, Li Syaoran in CCS is a descendant of Clow Reed.

that's all I know. thought im pretty interested with the identity of the person Fei Wong wants to revive. Though I have a hunch that it MAY be Clow Reed since the characters of TRC has a twisted side to them
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934156e676_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Fri 24 Apr 2009, 03:25

A. What is this "Country of Guuzuu"? (The one that comes after Outo koku and before Country of Shara/Shura)
    FWR probably has something to do with it which helped manipulate the country into one that is "safe" for the gang to find the feather (I think)... It is sort of like from the world of Jade, when the gang went to the part of the country name "Spirit", at the end of that arc... the original road sign that said "Spirit" returned back to FWR "Bat sign". Though I highly doubt this mystery would ever be revealed at the pace of the storyline currently ^^;;; maybe it would be explained in a character guide or outside interview source or something.

C. How is "Syaoran" blood related to Clow?
    Well, the problem WOULD OF solved perfectly if CLAMP aren't making such a big fuss with the whole mama|Sakura meeting in the dream and the receiving the ward and such -___- I mean everything is established quite properly with how CCS|SxS would fit into TRC in which they are "Syaoran"'s parents. But yeah... they are just confusing the fans "again" and we don't know what is their ultimate intention.

D. How did Fay know about Syaoran-kun's adoptive father's name, "Fujitaka"?
    Well, they have been in the journey together for quite a while, it is not unusual that the topic about his father is brought up. Especially, with his passion for archaeology is heavily influenced by his adoptive father.

It is important for the interwoven relationship between son|Syaoran and Sakura-hime ^^;;; since they each influenced one another heavily for their future fate. And that WE JUST COULDN'T let Sakura-hime died from the "seal of death" applied by FWR >__> son|Syaoran certainly need to be there to help with this [with the whole staying in Clow Country for 7 years, and then time rewind....]. And oh, it is important for Watanuki to be "created" and exist as a rare existence since he is possibly important for certain future event too. *obviously, I am being sarcastic about it but it is sadly the truth of what CLAMP are telling me for all of these troubles and messes*

So, here's the question I will ask [that I can think of for now]:
    I: FWR mentioned that Watanuki looked like younger self of Clow Reed and that "this" is also anticipated by him. What is the purpose/role of Watanuki played in this whole mess?? Even though "time-reverse" is supposedly the taboo that son|Syaoran violated BUT it certainly seems like Yuuko/CR expected him to violate it and which Watanuki can exist!?

J: Why do papa|Syaoran modified the look of Watanuki to give him a similar outlook as Clow Reed? *I suppose this is sort of a continuing question for the previous one*

K: Who exactly is Sakura-hime?? Why does she has the same outlook and even the "same" family as the CCS world|Sakura, and yet... her real name isn't Sakura? Wouldn't that suggest Sakura-hime isn't "the same soul but different person" of Sakura!?
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Apr 2009, 05:56

[B. What is the hunters' and vampire twins' relation to the whole story?

Answer of B: Seishiro gives his left eye to the dimensional Witch in exchange for the ability to jump across dimensions in order to chase after the vampire brothers Subaru and Kamui.Subaru and Kamui were also given the ability to travel through dimensions by the Dimensional Witch.
    The healing abilities of vampires are said to be 10 times that of regular humans.Plus,if people are given blood from vampires, they can also gain those healing abilities in exchange for becoming vampires themselves.
    Seishiro once received blood from Subaru,which means that Subaru saved Seishiro's life.But Seishiro willingly gave up his left eye so that he can chase after the two to exterminate them.I think Seishiro wants to kill them to gain the healing power.The vampires are the last remaining descendants of the Vampire Clan so anyone who drinks their blood will be healed themselves.I think that's why Seishiro wants to kill them.

I have Some Questions:

1- Is There Other Sakura in the tube? I know that the tube is broken,but here in this chapter:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/178/21/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/178/22/

2- What's the wish of Yuko?
    3- What's the realtionship between Yuko and Fei?
    4- Is Syaoran and Sakura that fights in the battle are the real parents of real syaoran?
    5- What did Clow did before he died?

i hope there is some answers for these Questions

Last edited by cherrybloms on Fri 24 Apr 2009, 06:33; edited 1 time in total
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Fri 24 Apr 2009, 06:20

My question: Just how and why were Kuro and Fai chosen out of all the other people in every dimension to go on this trip in the first place?
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 4929348528fe4_f

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Apr 2009, 06:26

kurorintenshi wrote:My question: Just how and why were Kuro and Fai chosen out of all the other people in every dimension to go on this trip in the first place?

that's really hard question but i think because they are destined by Fei to accompany Sakura on her journey.I think it isn't the right answer.
    Oh,Kurogane could tell yuko to send him to his kingdom,if he did that,he could have gotten off without facing all the dangers the journey brings.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 49293414d1f85_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934bb513dc_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934a5426a4_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934156e676_f spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 24 Apr 2009, 06:28

cherrybloms wrote:[B.
    Seishiro once received blood from Kamui,which means that Kamui saved Seishiro's life

Dont' you mean Subaru?

And I have a question as well. What in the world are R!Syaoran's, R!Sakura's and Yuko;'s names?
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Apr 2009, 06:31

Hokuto-chan wrote:
    cherrybloms wrote:[B.
    Seishiro once received blood from Kamui,which means that Kamui saved Seishiro's life

Dont' you mean Subaru?

Oh,yeah
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Fri 24 Apr 2009, 08:23

cherrybloms wrote:
    1- Is There Other Sakura in the tube? I know that the tube is broken,but here in this chapter:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/178/21/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/178/22/
    Yes, That's where the Real|Sakura-hime 's soul is currently residing/sleeping at ^^

cherrybloms wrote:
    4- Is Syaoran and Sakura that fights in the battle are the real parents of real syaoran?
    Yes, they are... it is said before Yuuko released them from the tube that they were the one who "helped" their son to rewinded time and which their prices for that would be imprisoned in the tube and not able to touch the one they love for x-amount of time [or in this case, 7 years]

cherrybloms wrote:5- What did Clow did before he died?
    Well... if according to CCS explanation, he splitted his soul and separated into 2 separate being as CCS|Fujitaka and Eriol. And which he is also responsible for passing his Clow Magic Power to papa|Syaoran I suppose. Though is there "actually" a specific reason for WHY he split his soul and created 2 existed being before he died?? [other than the CCS explanation : he want to split his own magic power by half because he's "tire of" his dreamseeing power ^^;;;]

kurorintenshi wrote:Just how and why were Kuro and Fai chosen out of all the other people in every dimension to go on this trip in the first place?
    Actually I don't know if there's a "specific" reason or not ^^;; but I just thought that FWR just choose his candidate base on (1) being a powerful/strong warrior and (2) the other is a VERY powerful magician and plus his circumstance with the "twin" problem have made it even easy for FWR to manipulate him to be his pawn
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Fri 24 Apr 2009, 09:41

I have another mistery

Why did Ashorah-oh kill all the people of Celes? Was he cursed by FWR, too?

FWR made both twins choose who should survive. Yuui who survived cause of his brother's sacrafice was told that a person would come and take him away. So how could FWR know this. Was it his ability of foreseeing?

Ashura came and took Yuui and he knew the curses that FWR gave him so that he gave Yuui this tatoo which is the reason why Yuui should have killed Ashura whose magic increases by killing people and therefore surpassed Yuuis magic so that Yuui would not have killed an innocent person and the 2nd course would not have been activated. Why did Ashura know that he had to kill people in the future?
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Apr 2009, 17:00

YamiSakura wrote:
    Well... if according to CCS explanation, he splitted his soul and separated into 2 separate being as CCS|Fujitaka and Eriol. And which he is also responsible for passing his Clow Magic Power to papa|Syaoran I suppose. Though is there "actually" a specific reason for WHY he split his soul and created 2 existed being before he died?? [other than the CCS explanation : he want to split his own magic power by half because he's "tire of" his dreamseeing power ^^;;;]
    I get it now,Thank you so much,YamiSakura
    well,i think Clow knew something will happen so he split himself into two.
    Shaolan wrote:I have another mistery

Why did Ashorah-oh kill all the people of Celes? Was he cursed by FWR, too?

FWR made both twins choose who should survive. Yuui who survived cause of his brother's sacrafice was told that a person would come and take him away (..)

I think, the truth that Fei puts Ashura on the throne as the new king of Celes Country.King Ashura is actually a mass murderer so that's why he kills the people of Celes one by one.

-------------
    CherryBloms, you are repeating all the post. Please try to minimise the quote and use the basic main part of the quote that you are trying to reply to. That way, your post won't be too long and will reduce the amount of uneccessary scrolling. And also, please try to avoid double postings next time ~
    MK~

Last edited by Miko-Angel on Fri 24 Apr 2009, 20:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : merge post)
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Mood : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Sat 25 Apr 2009, 00:51

cherrybloms wrote:

I think, the truth that Fei puts Ashura on the throne as the new king of Celes Country.King Ashura is actually a mass murderer so that's why he kills the people of Celes one by one.

I think, that is said too easyly. Ashura does not just seem to be a mass-murder. He knew, he'd have to kill people and so he made Yuui even sware that he would stop anyone who does harm to Celes' People. He knew what he'll be doing but he does not want to do it. So how did it come to this?
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Sat 25 Apr 2009, 02:47

Shaolan wrote:Why did Ashorah-oh kill all the people of Celes? Was he cursed by FWR, too
    Well, the answer from Cherryblom is wrong [well, at least from my understanding of the series]. Since the beginning, I never got the sense that Ashura-ou and FWR are in any relation with each other. Nor that Ashura-ou is in any way "helping" FWR or vice versa.

The answer to your question was vaguely explained during Nihon arc and also one need to make a connection of that to Celes arc as well ^__^ Initially, I too thought that Ashura-ou has some-sort of killing curse or something [and which I despise him a bit during Celes Arc ^^;;]; however, as it is explained during Ch 173, the killing was no curse but was the "only way" he could think of to help Fai out!!
    Ch 173 translation from cnet wrote:
    Fai: Then the King knew what was to come through his dreams?
    Tomoyo: He saw what was to come... / ...and searched endlessly for a path in which you could feasibly be saved. // Even as he himself broke down.
    From the information we got from Celes Arc... Ashura-ou knew Fai's 2 curses ... (1) Kill the *first* magician he met who is more powerful than he is [the most important point to that is FWR DO NOT mean any random magician, at the end of Infinity, he specially mentioned that it was purposed to kill TRC|Syaoran] (2) Celes world would close up on him [and probably even the gang] if Ashura-ou is killed by someone else other than Fai himself

In which, Ashura-ou want to find a way to remove both of Fai's curses to change the tragic path, Fai will be forced to face with. I suppose he understand that no matter the result, he himself will end up getting killed one way or another in the future; and thus, he has decided to use himself as a "sacrifice" for Fai so that both his curses will be applied to Ashura-ou himself!!
    But obviously, Ashura-ou's magic is still far lower than Fai's magic power... in which the only way, he can get his magic power to increase is by each killing of a person. He was actively killing people in his own country to achieve his goal of one day he is able to surpass Fai's power and caused him to activate his 1st curse... and which by killing Ashura-ou at that instance... Fai's both curses will be resolved at the same time [ideally, the killing 2 birds with 1 stones concept].

Last edited by YamiSakura on Sat 25 Apr 2009, 03:41; edited 2 times in total
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

Post by cherrybloms Sat 25 Apr 2009, 03:20

YamiSakura wrote:
    Shaolan wrote:Why did Ashorah-oh kill all the people of Celes? Was he cursed by FWR, too
    Well, the answer from Cherryblom is wrong [well, at least from my understanding of the series]. Since the beginning, I never got the sense that Ashura-ou and FWR are in any relation with each other. Or that Ashura-ou is in any way "helping" FWR or vice versa.
    The answer to your question was vaguely explained during Nihon arc and also one need to make a connection of that to Celes arc as well ^__^
    (...)

oh,i get it now.Ashura tries to help Fai to break the curses.

There is another mystery question:

Who are the parents of yuui and fai? their parents were the king and queen,right? soo the emperor after them is realted to them?

Last edited by YamiSakura on Sat 25 Apr 2009, 03:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Simplify the quote)
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 25 Apr 2009, 05:28

cherrybloms wrote:Who are the parents of yuui and fai? their parents were the king and queen,right? soo the emperor after them is realted to them?

The twins parents were part of the royal family but they weren't the offical king and queen, the twins uncle was the king and he was the one who sent Fai and Yuui to the pit and tower. The twin's mother commited suicide after giving birth and their dad died some how (I forgot)
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

Post by cherrybloms Sat 25 Apr 2009, 05:53

okay,thanks hokuto-chan.i thought their parents were the official king and queen but they weren't.Oh,their evil uncle is the king,i feel sad for them.i wonder before their parents death,they were feeling their sons were misfortune.I wonder how they look?
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Sat 25 Apr 2009, 07:31

cherrybloms wrote:I wonder how they look?

Well, Fai mentioned that when he changed the "feather" he found in celes into Chii to protect his brother, he made Chii outlook based on how his mother look like ^^ So, we know his mother sort of look like Chii :) *cough* as for the father, maybe it looks like hideki :P *cough*

Though I have a question I want to ask [HAHA, this have evolved into a curiosity-striking question thread XD]:
    I wonder how does Fai know about "the dimension witch" and even that he know how to get to Yuuko's shop?? I highly doubt Ashura-ou would tell him about it, and thus giving him a chance to "escape" ^^;;;;
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Sun 26 Apr 2009, 04:19

YamiSakura wrote:I wonder how does Fai know about "the dimension witch" and even that he know how to get to Yuuko's shop?? I highly doubt Ashura-ou would tell him about it, and thus giving him a chance to "escape" ^^;;;;

TRC chapter 218 page 10:

Fye: If they truly had enough magical power to restore everything that Fei Wong has destroyed at this point... / ...I should have noticed them even if they were in a different dimension!

My guess is that he must have felt her power, even though she was in a different dimension then his own...now, as to know how he 'knew about her' not in the sens of only knowing her existence but in the sens of knowing about her 'job', the only possibility I see is that FWR might have given away this info: since Fye was told he was going to travel through dimensions with the 2 Clone|SxS, FWR might have told him about how he was going to do that.
    Syaoran
    Syaoran

Virgo Cat
    Diamond Member :

Post by Syaoran Tue 28 Apr 2009, 00:14

New subjects added! Also added the answers to 2 subjects.

YamiSakura wrote:
    Something I always wondered was... Why one of Clow's halves is Fujitaka? Did he want to "die" as the most powerful magician of all to give life to someone who was already dead? What happened at the ruins, where Fujitaka simply vanished, being followed by King Clow? And why the country wasn't in chaos when its King disappeared?

CuteSherry wrote:Fye: If they truly had enough magical power to restore everything that Fei Wong has destroyed at this point... / ...I should have noticed them even if they were in a different dimension!

My guess is that he must have felt her power, even though she was in a different dimension then his own...
    But wasn't Yuuko hiding the existence of the shop to prevent Fei Wang Reed from discovering it?

For T, My guess would be that Yuuko "met" (this "met" is for "meet inside a dream") Fay, Yukito and Tomoyo and told them where the shop is. That if the shop isn't a dream by itself."
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Tue 28 Apr 2009, 05:45

Syaoran wrote:Did he want to "die" as the most powerful magician of all to give life to someone who was already dead? What happened at the ruins, where Fujitaka simply vanished, being followed by King Clow?

I am a bit confused by your question/assumption!? I don't really know what's the relation between CCS|Clow Reed and TRC|Clow, and I certainly at this point am not sure whether they are the same being or not [in this context, I don't mean "same soul but different person", I mean whether CCS|Clow = TRC|Clow or not?]
    However, when son|Syaoran was sent to Clow Country the first time... TRC|Fujitaka certainly is alive... and as well, the price to send son|Syaoran to Clow Country is the Star staff [regardless whether that mean son|Syaoran = CCS|Sakura's son or not]... which would suggest that TRC event DO happen after CCS event. And which CCS|Clow Reed splitting his soul in half to create to exist being of "Fujitaka and Eriol" happened quite a long time ago even in CCS event. So, I do not believe the event of "after time reverse" the vanish of Fujitaka and the whereabouts of King Clow appear in Clow Country is related back to what CCS|Clow did before he died.

Though I always wonder on 1 thing about the concept for "same soul but different person".... As we know, in CCS world... IF Clow Reed did not split up his soul and thus Fujitaka wouldn't exist in CCS world, right?? If CCS|Fuijitaka do not exist, then he wouldn't be married to CCS|Nadashiko.... and if they aren't married, then CCS|Touya and CCS|Sakura wouldn't exist then, right?? Or would CCS|Sakura be in existence in CCS world under some different circumstance not related to Clow Reed??

Then would it be the "Same way" as Clow Country of that family?? TRC|Fujitaka, TRC|Nadashiko, TRC|Sakura, TRC|Touya... If according to "same soul but different person", would this family exist because of what Clow Reed did before he die [the existence of Fujitaka in CCS world]. Or the TRC|famiily and CCS|family are independent from one another??
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Wed 29 Apr 2009, 03:06

I think I got the solution for the whole Card Captor plot twist in Tsubasa.  

The adult CCS pair we see now are the real parents of real Syaoran, like, the REAL CCS SxS, the ones that existed from the beginning, but NOT the ones we knew from card Captor Sakura.

After Nadeshiko stopped the time, she died, and in Card Captor Sakura she is in fact death.

Syaoran made his wish to rewind back the time, thus the way of living of many people that knew of the seal ( Nadeshiko, Fujitaka etc ... ) changed!

The Card Captor Sakura SxS we see in the show Card Captor Sakura are the CCS SxS couple AFTER real Syaoran rewinded the time! That whould explain why the 'original' adult Card Captor Sakura mother saw our Card Captor heroine that gave her the wand.

Remember, it was her that said 'it will be alright'. That whould also explain why she said that she is herself from another world. And that whould also justify what CLAMP said at the same time, that Tsubasa is NOT a sequel to Card Captor Sakura.

I also heard somewhere that CCS takes place at the same time like Tsubasa but in a different dimension, that could also be a hint. What do you think?

So anyway, we still got many open questions:
    Who is the one that Fei Wong wants to revive? Will both Sakuras survive or not? Is the relation between the king's family in Clow and the family in Card Captor Sakura closer than we thought?

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 17:37; edited 2 times in total
    Syaoran
    Syaoran

Virgo Cat
    Diamond Member :

Post by Syaoran Wed 29 Apr 2009, 03:18

SakuraClowHIme200 wrote:I think I got the solution for the whole Card Captor plot twist in Tsubasa. The adult CCS pair we see now are the real parents of real Syaoran, the REAL CCS SxS, the ones that existed from the beginning, but NOT the ones we knew from card Captor Sakura ! After Nadeshiko stopped the time, she died, and in Card Captor Sakura she is in fact death .Syaoran made his wish to rewind back the time and the way of living of many peoples that knew of the seal ( Nadeshiko, Fujitaka etc ... ) changed !
    Whoa! I gotta say I'm impressed. I was thinking about the same thing when I was wondering if this "for the sake of two futures" was really related to Watanuki's and "Syaoran's"... What if this was related not to the two of them, but something bigger, like, the future of two worlds & times? Unfortunatelly, I couldn't put my thoughts on words as well as you did. XD Thanks!
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : spoilers - Mysteries of Tsubasa [Spoilers] 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Thu 30 Apr 2009, 02:05

Syaoran wrote:
    SakuraClowHIme200 wrote:I think I got the solution for the whole Card Captor plot twist in Tsubasa. The adult CCS pair we see now are the real parents of real Syaoran, the REAL CCS SxS, the ones that existed from the beginning, but NOT the ones we knew from card Captor Sakura ! After Nadeshiko stopped the time, she died, and in Card Captor Sakura she is in fact death .Syaoran made his wish to rewind back the time and the way of living of many peoples that knew of the seal ( Nadeshiko, Fujitaka etc ... ) changed !
    Whoa! I gotta say I'm impressed. I was thinking about the same thing when I was wondering if this "for the sake of two futures" was really related to Watanuki's and "Syaoran's"... What if this was related not to the two of them, but something bigger, like, the future of two worlds & times? Unfortunatelly, I couldn't put my thoughts on words as well as you did. XD Thanks!

Well, you placed quite a bit of thought into that - although I actually hope that isn't it! Neutral I still prefer Cardcaptor Sakura to remain as far away as possible from this story. (Although already are aware that this isn't the case.) But when time can be manipulated, it's plausible. :/ Although I ponder how they got into Tokyo once again. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 09:43