Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left41%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left41%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left5%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left3%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left5%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left0%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left2%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_left4%clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+6
Shaolan
Sakura_fai
Juliet
amethyst-rose
chibi-chan
YamiSakura
10 posters

So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info]

YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 49293414d1f85_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934bb513dc_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Empty So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info]

Post by YamiSakura Mon 02 Feb 2009, 11:57

Thank you so much for being so patient and as well everyone is so excited about this event ^__^ For our first staff-organized activity: "So You Think You Know About Clamp Series" we have prepared a few more details which you can see below:

Event Day: Feb 7th, 2009 [Saturday]
    Event Time: 1st batch -- 10am (UTC 0) ; 2nd batch -- 10pm (UTC 0)
    If you have trouble, figuring out the actual time for your time zone, please do not hesitate to ask

We encourage all members to participate in this event ^___^
    For anyone who is participating in here [regardless of whether you earn points for it or not], we will give you a specially made wallpaper/avatar as a recognition.
    And for the 3 members who have received the most points respectively, we will send out actual CLAMP related prizes :

• Cardcaptor Sakura Memorial Artbook
    • (X: Kamui/Fumma) clear-file
    • (X: Kamui) mousepad
    In which the one with the highest point can choose which prize s/he want first. And so on, for the other 2 places!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES/BASIC for points earning from each member:

There are total of 50 questions [each batch releases a mix of 25 questions]
    38 easy/medium mix of questions from
    (1) TRC (2) xxxholic (3) TB/X (4) Kobato (5) CCS (6) a mix of Clamp series.

12 hard/tricky questions for just anything from either CLAMP or CLAMP series

For the point system, we have accomplished 3-point systems with easy questions being 1-point, medium questions being 2-points, and hard questions being 3 points. Those will be labeled next to the questions as such:

CCS:
    (1) Who is Touya's most important person? <1>

Hard/Tricky Question:
    (2) What Manga's and Character's, who have the same last name of "Kudo"? (Hint: There are 3 people with this last name.) <3>
    Specific RULES:

• This is a "first come first serve" meaning WHOEVER replies in the topic with the correct answer for each question first will earn the points for it

• To prevent cheating, when the next person has posted the reply after you, you cannot edit your reply!! Regardless of the reason, any answers in your reply will be automatically disqualified for points once it is edited

• You can use whatever resources [online, friends' help etc] you want/need EXCEPT for getting help from any of the staff members in this forum

• Members do not have to answer those questions in order, they can answer whichever question whose answer they know !

• When answering each question, please SPECIFY CLEARLY which question you are answering!!

CCS:
      (1) Yukito
    • We staff members will cross the question off and put in who will get the points for the correct answer. Other members please stop answering the same question and move on to the next one.

CCS:
      (1) Who is Touya's most important person? <1> YamiSakura
      Hard/Tricky Question:
      (2) What Manga's and Character's, who have the same last name of "Kudo"? (Hint: There are 3 people with this last name.) <3>
    • Members can answer multiple questions for each reply. [piece of advice referring to following fictual situation: If you have answered eight questions correctly in one reply, however, for five of them, other members have posted faster than you, then you can only earn points for three Neutral]

• If other members have not answerd the other questions, you can continue to answer them in future replies. You are not allowed to post more than one answer to each question, so that we can give other members a chance to answer those questions too.
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 49293414d1f85_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934bb513dc_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Empty Re: So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info]

Post by chibi-chan Mon 02 Feb 2009, 21:47

Exciting !! tongue Don't miss de chance everyone !!
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Empty Re: So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info]

Post by amethyst-rose Tue 03 Feb 2009, 02:14

Wow, it sounds fun...I'll try my best with it x3

Just one question though since I'm not too good with time zones...is UTC 0 Greenwich, England time...? If so, I should be able to figure out what time it would be for me XD
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Humor : ...
    Bronze Member : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Happy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Juliet Tue 03 Feb 2009, 04:29

Yeah, UTC is the same as GMT.
    So 10am and 10pm... that's not so bad, for me...
    Its kinda exciting, even though I won't know half of them, but its only a bit of fun... and it might encourage me to read more CLAMP...
    Sakura_fai
    Sakura_fai

Capricorn Dog
    Birthday : 1994-12-22
    Job/hobbies : living
    Humor : jokes that are FUNNY
    Bronze Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Sakura_fai Tue 03 Feb 2009, 11:39

Aww...It's only for one day? :D IT sounds fun! I can't wait! :3 Gotta figure out all the time parts though...So for Central Time Zone in the US, would it be 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Sat. Jan 7th? or would it be 6th? Because I'm not sure if the time would be ahead one day or not.

What if some miss this special event? >.< Would there be more in the future is what I'm asking. Not trying to make you even more busy, but just wondering...
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Diamond Member : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 49293414d1f85_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934bb513dc_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Tue 03 Feb 2009, 11:52

Sakura_fai wrote:Aww...It's only for one day? :D IT sounds fun! I can't wait! :3 Gotta figure out all the time parts though...So for Central Time Zone in the US, would it be 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Sat. Jan 7th? or would it be 6th? Because I'm not sure if the time would be ahead one day or not.

What if some miss this special event? >.< Would there be more in the future is what I'm asking. Not trying to make you even more busy, but just wondering...

Well, I guess you mean saturday the 7th Febuary^^. Since we have it started at 10 am UTC, your time should be around 3-5am. Or Pm if you want to participate on the 2nd batch.

Well, I think we have to see if this activity is successful or not. That may influence further decissions, but we cannot say more at the moment.
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Tue 03 Feb 2009, 11:54

I'll try it out! Sounds like fun! I love competitions ^_^
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Tue 03 Feb 2009, 11:59

It does sound fun!! Ah, I wish I could stay up to do the first batch at 5am for me ^__^;;; But I suppose I'll do the second batch :D If I make it, which I totally will *determined Sakura face* But now I'm wondering who all in the CLAMP-verse has a last name of Kudo >.>;;; I can only think of one D: *goes to read more CLAMP*
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Tue 03 Feb 2009, 12:23

Sakura_fai wrote:So for Central Time Zone in the US, would it be 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Sat. Jan 7th? or would it be 6th? Because I'm not sure if the time would be ahead one day or not.

Oreo-chan, for your time... the 1st batch will be February 7th @ 4am ; while the 2nd batch will be February 7th @ 4pm ^__^ So, I think you will be doing the 2nd batch [and of course if there are any left-over questions from the 1st batch as well XD]
    Next Saturday shall be a busy day and also a fun day for all of us!! ^___^

Invisible_Writer wrote: But now I'm wondering who all in the CLAMP-verse has a last name of Kudo >.>;;; I can only think of one D: *goes to read more CLAMP*

^__^ This of course is only a sample question [and I have answered previously already in another topic XD].... though I guess it just let you know that ... some of our questions EXPECT people to get help from different resources [google, wiki, whatever you can name it... you can use them wink ]
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 49293414d1f85_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934bb513dc_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Tue 03 Feb 2009, 13:41

I have no idea what it will be in my time zone........ I can't even get it right on the forum >.< Could someone help me please?
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Tue 03 Feb 2009, 17:34

Subaru-kun wrote:I have no idea what it will be in my time zone........ I can't even get it right on the forum >.< Could someone help me please?

IF New Zealand only have 1 timezone.... I believe you are UTC +13 hrs.
    And so, the time for this event for you should be:
    1st batch would be February 7th 11pm
    2nd batch would be February 8th 11am

Last edited by YamiSakura on Wed 04 Feb 2009, 09:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update with the correct NZ time ^^)
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Tue 03 Feb 2009, 17:39

ah, sorry.... and thank you for the help! I shall try my hardest to participate!
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-12-02
    Job/hobbies : watching anime, reading manga, playing video games
    Humor : Eh?
    Gold Member :
    clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934a5426a4_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934156e676_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 492934adb18e6_f clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - So you think you know about CLAMP series? [Detail info] In_love
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Kyoki Fri 06 Feb 2009, 03:46

I'm really bad a time differences... so what would my time zone be? ^_^
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Fri 06 Feb 2009, 03:53

Kyoki wrote:I'm really bad a time differences... so what would my time zone be? ^_^

Um... which part of US do you live in?? Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern time??
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Gold Member :

Post by Kyoki Fri 06 Feb 2009, 03:55

I live in the Eastern time. :)
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Fri 06 Feb 2009, 05:08

Kyoki wrote:I live in the Eastern time. :)

UTC time will be faster than you by 5 hours, so...

1st batch: February 7th 5am
    2nd batch: February 7th 5pm
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Gold Member :

Post by Kyoki Fri 06 Feb 2009, 05:22

Awesome! Thank you so very much! :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:14