Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What don't you like about X? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What don't you like about X? Bar_left41%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left41%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left5%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left3%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left5%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left0%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left2%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What don't you like about X? Bar_left4%What don't you like about X? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

3 posters

What don't you like about X?

Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    What don't you like about X? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about X? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about X? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about X? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about X? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about X? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

What don't you like about X? Empty What don't you like about X?

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 08 Jan 2009, 18:28

What don't you like about X? Anything to do with X, the anime, manga, movie, or fanfiction that you read.

Well, let's start with the anime:

The eye colours. That is definately something which I hate. They completely ruined the eye colours, and it is something which annoys me greatly.

The fillers:
    I think after episode sixteen, the whole Seishiro dieing thing, the anime veared off track.

Hokuto's and flashbacks new voices:
    I know it's hard, maybe impossible, to get the same voice actors after so long, and that the Tokyo Babylon OVAs and the X anime had a long space between each other, but it is really annoying to me when characters are the exact same age, it's teh exact same time space yet they have a completely different voice.

Hokuto's death:
    they show Hokuto's death way too much.

Subaru:
    In my opinion, it's to...............deep. We have a perfect image for his voice, and that voice changing to tis voice doesn't seem to fit in my mind.

The manga:

Hokuto and Kakyo's relationship:
    Don't get me wrong, the pairing is actually good in most ways, but I just hate how all X fans that haven't read Tokyo Babylon think that that is what would happen, that Hokuto would always protect Kakyo. Sorry, it's hard to explain.

And also how I remember that one time, in Kakyo's memory, Hokuto, just before she died, said: "Kakyo." Yet every other time, we know that she says "Subaru."

How little interaction there was between Subaru and Kamui, Subaru and Seishiro, or just how little there was of Subaru! I don't think CLAMP has realised, but for some TB fans, they really wanted to see Subaru, yet he may almost be one of the least shown of teh seals.... (just my opinion)

Fanfictions:

I hate how in fanfiction, everyone mainly follows the anime, or, they come up with their own ending.

How, if they don't go by the anime, everyone imagines who would die. However, they nearly always pick the people that died in the anime.

How Subaru is always. Left. Alive. And heaps of time he is a tad insane seeing as he's teh sakurazukamori.

there may be more that I have forgotten....
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : What don't you like about X? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about X? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about X? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about X? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about X? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about X? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

What don't you like about X? Empty Re: What don't you like about X?

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 09 Jan 2009, 05:18

Hmmmm, what don't I like about X? Well, Subby-chan here saidmost of the things so I shall join you! Ohohoho! Except that I'll say some stuff about the movie. . .

The An~i~me! (Remeber, I saw the anime first! I didn't read the manga, or read TB while watching X)

The eye colors, for some reason that bugged me soooooooo much. Subaru's eyes are not grey or blue, they're bright green! Hokuto's eyes are not red or whatever other color they had for her, they're bright green also! Kamui's eyes are not brown, they're either blue or violet! I think they made mistakes on other charecter's eyes but I didn't notice. . .

Like what Subby-chan said, Hokuto's death.

My gosh, how many times do they show her, falling backwards in slow motion? And it doesn't make any sense 'cause after she falls, she's laying on the ground dead, but then she's shown talking to Sei-chan in his arms and then dies? What, after she fell she forgot that she had to talk to Sei-chan, gets up with a large gap in her chest and lay in Sei's arms and then dies? That doesn't make sense!

And I don't know if this is both in the OVA and anime, but when Hokuto's falling, she says Kakyo's name, not Subaru's, and that bugs me even mooooooore.

Subby-chan, you forgot about. . . the feathers!

O.O In every single episode, there are feathers flying all over the place! They overdid it with the feathers, seriously!

Lack of Subby. . .

*sniff* Like after ep. 16, I was so waiting for Subaru to appear again 'cause I felt so sorry for him since he lost Hokuto and Sei-chan and he's all alone and stuff, so I was actually skipping through the episodes (they were fillers anyways) looking to see when Subaru will be back and it's not till ep. 24 or something till we see him again.

The movie:

Let me put it simple, everything! Plus. . .
    Spoiler:

The manga (I read the manga after the read TB, so I was good!):

Kakyo's and Hokuto's relationship:

Well this is a cute pairing I gottta admit, but there are a few problems with it. . .

1. Why didn't Hokuto ever mention Kakyo in TB? She was 16 when she met Kakyo, right? Well, it was in her dreams, but while I was reading TB I was wondering if she mentions anything about Kakyo but she didn't.

2. Like what I said about Hokuto's death when she's falling, why did she said Kakyo's name instead of Sub's?

3. When Hokuto appeared again in X, she only mentioned Subaru ONCE, or maybe twice. . . but still, it was like she ignored Subaru completly and focused on Kakyo. I know Kakyo is an angsty blue berry muffin too but, Kakyo is not Hokuto's special person! It's Subaru!

4. If Hokuto can go into Kakyo's dreams, why doesn't she go into Subaru's dreams and comfort him?

It's a cute pairing but, but there's alot of things about it that doesn't make sense to me. . .

The fandom:

Like in TRC, everyone's like: "But Kamui and Fuma belong together! And so does Subaru and Sei-chan!" Okay, I hate it how people explain why they're cannon and how Subby x kamui doesn't work. Well, Kamui had a crush on Subby in the manga so that makes the pairing partly cannon! Ugh, I know I said this in the TRC one so I'll stop rambiling. . . also, I like Subby x Sei-chan too, but I'm actually more on the Kamui x Subby side. . .
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : What don't you like about X? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about X? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about X? 492934adb18e6_f What don't you like about X? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What don't you like about X? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Fri 09 Jan 2009, 16:51

The tragic ending.. that's all I can say What don't you like about X? 854197

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 05:39