Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What don't you like about TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left41%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left41%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left5%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left3%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left5%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left0%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left2%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What don't you like about TRC? Bar_left4%What don't you like about TRC? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+11
moezy-chan
BabyKawaii
Invisible_Writer
Kirei Ryuusei
LadySakura
Rayna
Moon-chan
SakuraClowHIme200
chibi-chan
Subaru-kun
Hokuto-chan
15 posters

What don't you like about TRC?

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : What don't you like about TRC? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

What don't you like about TRC? Empty What don't you like about TRC?

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 15 Sep 2008, 09:37

Nothing can be perfect, not even CLAMP's awesome series. So what don't you like about Tsubasa, it can be something about the anime, manga, OVA, the fandom, anything.

I don't like:

How there are so many clones running all over the place! Too many clones!

How there are so many twists and we learn some more twists all of a sudden

How in the OVA, they skipped the part where Subaru gets angry, I wanted to see him angy animated!

How people neglect Subaru x Kamui, I don't like it when they're like: "But Kamui belongs to Fuma and Subaru belongs to Seishrou!" Subaru and Kamui are so cute together and they're slightly cannon considering that Kamui has a crush on Subaru in X and he's so protective over Subaru in TRC. It's somewhat cannon in both X and TRC!

How we learn Sakura's a clone, that messed up my brain and I'm still confused.

When there's a cliffhanger and you have to wait like two weeks for the next chapter.

The dubbed version of TRC, funimation completly ruined it and I was ashamed! I thought they were going to do good considering that they did well with Full Metal and Fruits basket, but no~o. The voices either want me to scream at the screen or throw something at my computer and it explodes. It's so horrible, especially Mokona's voice.

The second season of TRC, they ruined it, just plain ruined it. Especially the choas arch and the ending to it did not make any sense. Plus Kurogane was a bit OOC, the chaos dude made me want to throw something out of the window and the ending was so stupid. There were feathers flying all over the place and they didn't bother to catch them! After all their hard work they only got one feather when they could've got a thousand! Though I did like that one episode when everyone turned into chibis.

How CLAMP is taking forever with the vamp twins and Seishrou's story! I want to know what's going on with them! And I have a feeling that they're not going to tell us anything...

How R! Syaoran is the son of CCS! Sakura and CCS! Syaoran, that threw me off so much and I thought CLAMP wasn't going to do anything with CCS!

How TRC is getting so confusing and is messing with my brain!

How some people while writing fan fics, pair some characters (like Fai, Kurogane, etc.) with OCs. It just bugs me for some reason.

There's probaly more but I'll stop rambiling and let you guys discuss. heartwink
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

What don't you like about TRC? Empty Re: What don't you like about TRC?

Post by Subaru-kun Wed 17 Sep 2008, 20:01

Okay.

I don't like how they completely missed the manga at the end of the second season and made up their own plot. Animation is not meant to be a fanfic people!!

The chapters are so short and we have to wait so long for them!!

The fact that our beloved Syaoran is the evil clone when the real deal was acting all evil in that tube thing.

How CLAMP is making all these interesting characters in TRC in the backround, yet we never hear their stories!!

E.g.

Sorata and Arashi. What happened there??

The vamp twins and blah blah blah. You know why. Did everything happen exactly like TB, opr was it something differnt in the plot? Well neither twins are dead so there is definately one differnt thing.

All characters in the Tokyo arc. Definately what happened and what will happen?

And way more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Also, WHERE IS HOKUTO huh If she doesn't appear I will be very upset.

Oh, and the fact that CLAMP can't come up with anything really spicy so they make Syaoran turn out like Subaru. Not that I'm complaining.

There is a twist in practically every chapter!! goodgrief

And way more that I can't think of because I'm too sleepy.
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Wed 17 Sep 2008, 22:36

I hate all the fillers in tsubasa anime! Every eipisodes in the second season in not even directly related to the Manga!

And the manga? i hate how they killed off our beloved Sakura and made Syaoran an evil Clone! and made all the gang suffer through hell! Evil or Very Mad
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Fri 19 Dec 2008, 03:34

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT TSUBASA THAT MAKES OUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS SUFFER pika01

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 18:18; edited 1 time in total
    Moon-chan
    Moon-chan

Gemini Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-11
    Job/hobbies : College Student
    Humor : Depends on my mood
    Bronze Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f What don't you like about TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Moon-chan Fri 19 Dec 2008, 04:38

I hate how the manga is drowning in angst, there doesn't seem to be much balance. It was the main reason why I had stopped reading it (and honestly can't, as I'm way far behind and have no interest in attempting to "catch up". I know enough from friends and reading about it from websites, forums, etc)

Also pretty much things that were mentioned in the first post too, about how the anime was ruined. Everything about Syaoran, too.

I hate that Syaoran and Sakura do not seem to have much a romantic relationship what so ever. There may be hints here and there. Then again, with everything that is going on I suppose it would make sence that there isn't one. I want them to have the happy ending that they deserve. Somehow I feel doubtful with how the manga has been carrying itself for so long. Unless CLAMP decided to surprise fans yet again with something actually decent for once.

Last edited by Purachina on Fri 19 Dec 2008, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Fri 19 Dec 2008, 06:03

Purachina wrote:I hate how the manga is drowning in angst, there doesn't seem to be much balance.

It was quite a harsh blow to us readers to have a suddenly happy and seemingly victorious story become so rough, harsh, and bitter. I feel like we were quite unprepared for it - especially for such a drastic change. I guess that's the unique effect CLAMP was anticipating. However, to those who found it more appealing originally, and preferred that taste - I can see how frustrating it must be.

However, we are not done yet, and I anticipate strongly what will happen - and hope, that despite this strong amount of pain - happiness can somehow be managed.
    LadySakura
    LadySakura

Leo Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-08-11
    Job/hobbies : watching TV, reading, writing occasionally, surfing the web
    Humor : Uhh ... sarcastic?
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by LadySakura Sun 28 Dec 2008, 01:36

I hated the second season of the anime. It was terrible! Everything was filler! I don't see why they couldn't have just stuck to the manga plot. >_>

The Funimation dub was terrible too, they completely ruined everyone's voices.

I like the storyline right now but I didn't expect everything to turn out so dark. Like Purachina said we need more of a balance of angst and lighthearted things. I wish they'd even that out a bit better.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of for now. XD
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sun 28 Dec 2008, 09:09

That's a bit tough but I'd have to say that I don't like the dub version at all. Fai and Moko-chan don't sound kawaii!
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :

Post by chibi-chan Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:34

Kirei Ryuusei wrote:That's a bit tough but I'd have to say that I don't like the dub version at all. Fai and Moko-chan don't sound kawaii!
    Syaoran and Fai sound fine but Mokona's and Sakura's voice totally put me off! Especially mokona. It's just so plain un-kawaii and sounds really annoying.
    LadySakura
    LadySakura

Leo Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-08-11
    Job/hobbies : watching TV, reading, writing occasionally, surfing the web
    Humor : Uhh ... sarcastic?
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by LadySakura Tue 30 Dec 2008, 06:07

Sakura's voice is just awful. They made her sound ... really annoying and whiney. It made me mad. <_<
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 04:18

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 02:49; edited 1 time in total
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f What don't you like about TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Sat 03 Jan 2009, 13:48

Can't say I don't have annoyances with the manga, but they are so minor I can't think of any :P I actually like tragic/sad/angsty things, so the manga isn't too bad. If I had a pet peeve, it would be that the chapters are coming out too slowly and that the story gets confusing at some points ^_^ But I can't say I find confusing bad, because not everything can be crystal clear or else it would be too predictable, no?

But as for the anime:

The design. At some points the character's faces and proportions looked really weird. And Kurogane's face changed practically every episode Dx

The fillers. If Beetrain had followed CLAMP's ideas instead of ignoring them and adding their own fillers with paled in comparison, we might have had a third season. But then again, we wouldn't have the wonderful Production I.G. working on the OVAs :) What can you say, it's hitsuzen ^__^

The dub. The character's voices in the English dub were so bad D: I only liked Yuuko's voice, and that was only in the first episode T_T and I just barely could get used to Kurogane's voice. The others were very lackluster and some downright horrible. Subs are always better, in my opinion :)
    BabyKawaii
    BabyKawaii

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-25
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : ????
    Bronze Member :
    What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f What don't you like about TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Amazed
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by BabyKawaii Tue 06 Jan 2009, 23:48

Most of the basical things I don't like about TRC have already covered in other members' reply post. One thing I do not like the most is how they turned our beloved Clow Syaoran into a heartless cruel machine
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :

Post by moezy-chan Thu 08 Jan 2009, 17:27

Get ready, this will be a LONG list...

Kay, first, I'll start with the anime~

I absolutely HATED how the characters were drawn. First off, Sakura. She doesn't look pretty to me, like how she looks in CCS. Her face is drawn the wrong way, and she looks like she's 20, and not 15. Also, Syaoran looks like a complete stick figure, as well as Kurogane and Fai. All the men are too tall, and skinny. Truly, the artwork is hideous in this anime.

Next. I hated that the anime left out the part about Syaoran being blind in his right eye. Ok, granted they led up to it, but it was never directly stated. If I hadn't read the manga prior to seeing this episode, I never would've known! It also annoys me that they angst up the entire anime. There's absolutely no humor, like in the manga, and they even cut out the Syaoran drunken scene! That was hilarious!!!

Next, WAY TOO MANY FILLERS! Ok, I've watched enough anime to expect that fillers will happen, regardless, but if you're going to do fillers, at least stick with the plot! Just catching feathers is not the main plot Bee Train!!! D<

Next up, and this is why I stopped watching the anime, is that they make a mockery of Syaoran's mission. Chasing a feather on a truck does not count as entertainment for me v_v That's when I stopped. The art, the plot, the horrible fillers, and how the artwork is contantly changing! It was too much for me. This is why you'll never see me make Tsubasa amvs ^_^

Kay, Manga is next! Syaoran is a ROBOT. I will collect all the feathers. I will collect all the feathers. I will collect all the feathers. I will collect all the feathers. That got annoying quick. He never blushed, and the only emotions he showed on his face were a smile or a blank stare. That's it. I never got to see my wonderfully blushing, jealous Syaoran. He sometimes hinted at liking Sakura, but those feelings never grew. Not like in CCS. There was no character development. I hate when a fandom doesn't have that. I NEED growth! I love angst. Truly, but it's worthless if the character doesn't find a way to overcome the source of that angst!

Also, and this is when the series started to go down for me, and why I don't like Fai...my apologies to any Fai fans out there, but the chapter where they're in the library, running from that three-headed dog. Everyone is scared for their life, and all Fai can do is whistle. Ok, I know he was doing that to save everyone, but I can't stand that he acts like it's no big deal. Sakura's passed out, Syaoran's leg is hurt, even Kurogane is scared, which is an amazement...but all Fai can do is whistle, and act like it's no big deal. I can relate with a person that showing calmness and putting on a pleasant face helps in a crisis, but to the point that you act like nothing wrong is happening makes me mad.

Also, Tokyo Revelations x_x I was continually wondering what was up with the Syaoran in the tube. Knowing CLAMP and their plot twists, I thought they would do like the CCS manga,
    Spoiler:
    but to find out that the Syaoran in the tube was the original, and who we thought was the real Syaoran was a clone was truly a shocker! AND THEN! Having Fai stab Sakura in the gut! That's when I was hoping that the series would come to a close x_x and yet...it didn't.

I only kept reading to find out how it ended. And for the longest time I treated Tsubasa like a sequel to CCS, but once the angst started happening, and there was no indications of that letting up, I was truly hoping that it would NEVER be a sequel! And then I found out it was! T_T R!Syaoran, whom I've been calling Offspring!Syaoran since chapter 189 XD isn't even Syaoran! That was a shocker. It also makes me scared that this Syaoran is also a clone @_@ since honestly, he looks EXACTLY like his father, and even acts like him!!! It's too much to bare x_x

Next~ and I told you this was going to be long XD the chapters are way too short. As soon as you think the plot is going to pick up, it doesn't, and then, CLAMP decides to change their schedule and you have to wait at least 3 weeks for the next chapter! If they lengthened the chapters, then the series would be finished and they wouldn't have to worry about it anymore! Tells me that they're lengthening it for profit -_- CLAMP is losing their touch, and I truly want to know, was this plot planned out from the beginning, or did they get enough demands from the fans that they just halfwittedly decided to throw in that R!Syaoran, whom to me is Offspring!Syaoran, is the SON of my beloved S&S?!!! Sorry for the ranting ^^;;

NEXT!!! The OVA!!!!! I HATED that they put my kawaii Sakura-chan in there! Of course, at that time, I didn't know that she would be thrown into the plot! But still, I don't like it. There was no reason to put her in there. To me, I think they used it as a marketing gimmick. CCS is CLAMPs most famous manga/anime. It's 13 years old, 11 if you count the anime, and to this day, it's still well known, and if you go on youtube, CCS amvs are done constantly! The fanfiction for this series is growing, and truly, it's a wonderful series. I'm sure people will disagree with me XD but this is the best anime/manga I've seen/read. I've yet to find another series that tops it. When I do, that will be my favorite series v_v To me, I truly believe this. If S&S weren't the stars of the series, Tsubasa wouldn't be as popular as it is. Honestly. It wouldn't. CCS itself has a HUGE fanbase.

Anyways ^^;; getting a bit off-topic now ^^;; back to my ranting...I don't like how the plot is being dragged out lately. The series is almost done. Truly, what more can they throw in? Kurogane has a clone/twin now?! I'm hoping the series will close.

I'm sure I have more to rant...but I'm done. I probably have the most to say on this subject...but if I think of anything else, expect me to add it on here XD

EDIT: Yep ^^;; I had the most to say...sorry if this is too much to read everyone ^^;; I haven't had anyone to rant with about this in a LOOOONG time...

EDIT 2: And one more thing! Before I forget! I hate how Sakura is a damsel in distress! Da** it all girl. Your counterpart, who's YOUNGER than you can take care of herself more! Quit relying on Syaoran to do all your work for you! Take care of yourself once in a while! Show guts!

Kay, now I'm done ^^;;
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f What don't you like about TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Thu 08 Jan 2009, 18:04

Wow.. that sure is a long ranting list, moezy-chan XD I so agree with the long an changing schedule! That should be added to my ranting list about TRC as wellXP
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Bronze Member :

Post by moezy-chan Thu 08 Jan 2009, 18:29

mistyco26 wrote:Wow.. that sure is a long ranting list, moezy-chan XD I so agree with the long an changing schedule! That should be added to my ranting list about TRC as wellXP

Yep XD You probably won't get anyone who has more to rant about than me...CCS is my favorite series. To the point that I have EVERY episode memorized. Quiz me XD I'll get flying colors, and for Tsubasa to do this to me makes me angry -_-

But yesh! They need to extend the chapters and finish this series!!! I want to push it out of my life FOREVER! ^^;; *ish still in rant mode*
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : What don't you like about TRC? 49293414d1f85_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934bb513dc_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934a5426a4_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934156e676_f What don't you like about TRC? 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 10 Apr 2009, 06:41

Pratically almost everything that's going on in the latest chapters, especailly with all the Sakuras and Syaorans running around.
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Fri 10 Apr 2009, 07:15

haha~~ can I say... Thank you Hokuto-chan for resurrecting this topic!!! I was at awe and must applaud [I mean it in a good and admiring way] to the totally amazing rant of TRC from moezy-chan love-laugh That's just pure love with the rants :D *Even though is filled with rage but it can be summed with 1 word : EPIC cheers *

*ahem* anyway... getting back on topic ^__^
    Hm... what I don't like "previously" is how the original TC anime ruin TRC because the manga storyline is so much more involve and interesting than the anime version.
    TC anime as many has mentioned are just filled with endless fillers and as I was watching... there are ZERO emotion even when I "supposely" pick THE most emotional arc like the Kurogane's past one or when Sakura first woke up and didn't recognize Syaoran.... I felt NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING unlike when I was reading the manga that I got teary a bit.

AND Tokyo Revelation : I was somewhat upset because they again ruin THE ova that I looked forward to ... which is OVA 2 : The boy's right eye. I expected SO MUCH out of it and they actually did such an AWESOME job for OVA 1 and OVA 3 but totally just BLAH it on OVA 2!! WTH
    (1) The BG music is boring especially there are so much potential with so many emotion dynamic that's happening in OVA 2
    (2) The blood is none even close to being realistic....
    (3) and they just like TC anime down-tone the impact as the manga ><;;; like WTH is cloney suppose to be doing to Kamui, or the feather just "fly into" Sakura unlike manga that it actually have a dramatic scene that Cloney is actually forcefully shaft the feather into Sakura-hime etc.
    (4) the coloring in OVA 2 is just so dull >__>
    (5) There's more but I will just leave it as such for now

-----------------------------------------
    Well, as I said "previously" before... which I mostly have complained towards the anime equivalent for this series, but NOW I even have dislike for the manga version ;_____;
    CLAMP continued to create more problems and refuse to answer many previous question that we STILL have... and it just seems like they are taking the easy/cheesy way out to clean up this mess.
    And what they said before certainly don't add up with what's going on now >.< with the beginning of the series, in which everything are so rosy and "nothing can go wrong"... They gave us so much expectation and hope for a good/happy ending... but now we are ended up with THIS... THIS..I don't even know how to describe what "this" suppose to be and suppose to mean anymore.

And then CLAMP break our brains with cramping EVERYTHING within a short period of time close to the end of the series and drown us in angst... angst... non-stop!! I admit I am a person who don't mind angst stuff somewhat [if it is with a legitimate/good reason with the storyline]. Especially the storyline at this point, we just can't see anything remotely positive/hopeful about it and yet, they continue to throw us the illusion/quote of "Don't worry, everything will be alright... the future is not decide... we will get the 'happy' endings" -____- How in the world should we take this series?? Trying to be positive and accepting that their continue torturing of our fav characters would "supposedly" pay off in the end x___X

Last edited by YamiSakura on Fri 10 Apr 2009, 07:45; edited 3 times in total
    YanirPooch
    YanirPooch

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-04-20
    Job/hobbies : Tsubasa Holic and amm Tsubasa oh and Holic
    Humor : Pikachu Thunderbolt NOW!! ?
    Member :
    Mood : What don't you like about TRC? Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by YanirPooch Fri 10 Apr 2009, 07:31

i loooooooove tsubasa i dont want them 2 change anything *O*!!!!
    well maybe except the part of tragic ending thingy *_* tongue
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Bronze Member :

Post by moezy-chan Fri 10 Apr 2009, 13:19

YamiSakura wrote:haha~~ can I say... Thank you Hokuto-chan for resurrecting this topic!!! I was at awe and must applaud [I mean it in a good and admiring way] to the totally amazing rant of TRC from moezy-chan love-laugh That's just pure love with the rants :D *Even though is filled with rage but it can be summed with 1 word : EPIC cheers *

*bows* Thank you very much ^_^ I try! :D *is tempted to continue with this encouragement* XD

YamiSakura wrote:TC anime as many has mentioned are just filled with endless fillers and as I was watching... there are ZERO emotion even when I "supposely" pick THE most emotional arc like the Kurogane's past one or when Sakura first woke up and didn't recognize Syaoran.... I felt NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING unlike when I was reading the manga that I got teary a bit.

Agreed with that. I really did love the Tsubasa manga in the beginning, since it was so wonderfully bittersweet, and the anime seemed to leave that emotion out. It was like watching a bunch of robots interacting...and if anything, to me anyways, while Sakura was forever a damsel in distress, she seemed more so in the anime -_- The manga, they made things so much more emotional, even with the lack of music and movement.

YamiSakura wrote:AND Tokyo Revelation : I was somewhat upset because they again ruin THE ova that I looked forward to ... which is OVA 2 : The boy's right eye. I expected SO MUCH out of it and they actually did such an AWESOME job for OVA 1 and OVA 3 but totally just BLAH it on OVA 2!! WTH

That too! I completely forgot about that x_x Thank you for reminding me Yami-san! Course, considering how the anime fu**ed it up >>; there was little they could do to fix it -_-

YamiSakura wrote:Well, as I said "previously" before... which I mostly have complained towards the anime equivalent for this series, but NOW I even have dislike for the manga version ;_____;
    CLAMP continued to create more problems and refuse to answer many previous question that we STILL have... and it just seems like they are taking the easy/cheesy way out to clean up this mess.

That's my belief...they're probably getting sick of continuing it, so they're just being lazy and going the easy way out -_- but at the same time, they want to bring in as much profit as possible to the series x_x

YamiSakura wrote:And then CLAMP break our brains with cramping EVERYTHING within a short period of time close to the end of the series and drown us in angst... angst... non-stop!! I admit I am a person who don't mind angst stuff somewhat [if it is with a legitimate/good reason with the storyline]. Especially the storyline at this point, we just can't see anything remotely positive/hopeful about it and yet, they continue to throw us the illusion/quote of "Don't worry, everything will be alright... the future is not decide... we will get the 'happy' endings" -____-

Yep x_x There is definitely a fine line for angst...and they crossed it a loooong time ago @_@
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 11 Apr 2009, 02:06

YamiSakura wrote:haha~~ can I say... Thank you Hokuto-chan for resurrecting this topic!!!

You're most certainly welcome, Yami-chan.

Anyways, I see we're having a discussion about the OVA. Well, what I was mainly annoyed about was how they skipped the part where Subaru gets angry and draws out his claws! Dang! I was so looking forward to an angry animated Subaru!

*ahem* I thought that the 2nd OVA was alright, but what bugged me about it was when Cloney stabbed R!Syaoran on the leg, R!Syaoran just stood there for a few seconds and decided to fall over (okay drop to his knees but it's the same thing)

And what else. . . well, personally I want TRC to end soon before CLAMP decideds to corrupt our brain even more (I bet they will in the next chapter again.) And when in the world is CLAMP gonna continue the story of the vamp twins? How things are looking now in TRC, it looks very unlikey and leave it all to our imagination. . .
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : Muhaha!

Post by Shaolan Wed 15 Apr 2009, 07:07

i think, what I don't like about TRC is, that it takes so long that the new chapters ome. All the things you describe would not be that bad, if we could read the book from beginning to end without interruption. This Volume 27 and hen volume 28 are indeed those, that'll make us think the most in TRC. They have to give answers. i lkt ethis series a lot but if Clamp cannot answer the questions this series will loose my admiration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 17:55