Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left41%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left41%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left5%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left3%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left5%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left0%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left2%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_left4%What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+2
Hokuto-chan
Subaru-kun
6 posters

What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon?

Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934156e676_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Empty What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon?

Post by Subaru-kun Mon 15 Sep 2008, 17:17

Hello fellow Tokyo Babylon fans. We all know that CLAMP has proven to us in Tokyo Babylon that they can actually think and feel and give us one thing that makes us do the same: quotes. We all know that the quotes in this particular manga are very deep and thoughtful and some of them just plainly want to make us cry.

But what quote makes you think the hardest, feel deeply about what the person said, or maybe just describes a person that you never thought that you would be able too? It's your choice, and I know that it's a hard one.

And to be fair, if a character from TB says it in X, it still counts. Because a beautiful quote by Hokuto was said on her deathbed and that quote we only hear in X.

My favourite quote is said by Subaru: "There is no such thing as everyone. We are all individuals." There are others, but that one is the one that just makes me think the hardest. I mean, how many times have teachers and other people told us that we are all differnt, yet still classed us in a group as 'everyone'?

But now it is your time to choose! Speak your mind! How does it affect you? Why does it affect you? Itis your chance to make us cry with your answer!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934156e676_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Empty Re: What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon?

Post by Hokuto-chan Tue 16 Sep 2008, 06:25

I have several awesome ones!

"There's no one who can't love someone." Hokuto said this while talking to Seishrou while she was dying and telling him that everyone has some one even a meanie like Seishrou. This quote made me wonder about Seishrou's charecter and made me ponder if he really does care, that leads to the next quote.

"I..." The famous quoate that was said by Seishrou when he was dying in the hands of Subaru in X. It was obvious what he was going to say but CLAMP being the mean ladies that they are didn't write anything else in the quoate except for a blank bubble. That blank bubble, if you read the minds of a Sub x Sei fan would say "I love you." So that clearly states that Seishrou did care for Subaru in the end, and I would've likd the couple more if Seishrou didn't kill Hokuto...But if it wasn't for Hokuto, would we ever know if Seishrou ever had feelings?

"Maybe those who kill are just loney." Little ghost girl from the vol. 7, like the two other qoutes, it makes me wonder about Seishrou's charecter. Did he ever thought of loneliness? And that question led to why he ever made the bet with Subaru. And that led to what his mom said to him when she was dying. I forgot what she exactly said but she said that he'll find a special person and Seishrou disagrees or something, I forgot. And that all led to: was he ever loney and wanted some one?

"There's no way everyone can be happy." Subaru from X, he told this to Kamui right after he killed Seishrou. The whole conversation was a heartbreaker and that quote definitly fits with things going on today, well in my opinon that is. I agree with it definitly, no one can be happy and if they were then they're wishes would be fullfilled.Hokuto said something like that to Subaru, I forgot when...but it's saying that a few get what they want and they can truly be happy, but happiness is diffrent for everyone.

"There is no such thing as everyone. We are all individuals." Everything what Subaru-kun just said was what I would say to this awesome quote.

"I'm in love with Seishrou-san." This is not really a deep quoate but when Subaru said that I pratically melted in my seat. It's not something that CLAMP would usually put in their manga, they might say "I..." or something else but this is like the second time that I read in a CLAMP manga that they put in the full sentence "I'm in love with..." or "I love..." But I some what knew what was going to happen next and when I fliped to the next page, my fan girly mood changed. But I still love the quoate, even though it is a heartbreaker.

"If anyone breaks his heart, Subaru will truely die." Or something along those lines, Hokuto said this quote while talking to Seishrou in vol. 5 I think...well the quote proves that Subaru breaks easily and that he is very pure, Hokuto also said something about being surprised that Subaru is able to live since he's so pure. I just love this quote, but I hate it when Seishrou did break Subaru's heart, it was so upsetting to read but I read it anyways.

TB rules with these quoates, they let you wonder about the charecters, settings, the events and how they're similar to what's going on today. This is a really good discussion to talk about Subaru-kun, the quotes are one of my fav. parts in mangas and they usually aren't. These quotes are so deep and they're just awesome! yay
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Birthday : 1982-10-07
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, yoga, watching anime, travel
    Humor : dark and sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Bitchy
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Empty Re: What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon?

Post by satin angel Thu 25 Sep 2008, 13:53

There are alot of great quotes in Tokyo Babylon, but this is definitely one of my top faves!

I...I'm in love with Seishiro-san.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934156e676_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Sun 28 Sep 2008, 13:50

Ah, the classic love confession!!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934156e676_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 28 Sep 2008, 13:54

I was like staring at my computer screen for several minutes with my mouth hung open at that part, then I melted, then I turned to the next page, and my mood completly change. But I still love that quote! Ohohohoho!
    thegreylady

Capricorn Snake
    Birthday : 1990-01-01
    Job/hobbies : Writing, watching anime, reading manga, editing, listening to music... etc.
    Humor : ...?
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by thegreylady Sun 28 Dec 2008, 17:44

Oh God, the love confession was so incredible. I melted into my seat as well. My heart was pounding like crazy. XD One of my favorite quotes was this one:

Seishirou: If you die, they will cry, but a part of you will always be inside of that sick person. That other person will be able to keep on living. And I will be so proud of you.

I just love that quote. Even though Sei-chan turned out to be a jerk, and I knew this probably wasn't real, it felt like I could pretend for a little while that they could be in love and happy together... ^.^;;;
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :
    What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 4929348528fe4_f

Post by satin angel Sun 28 Dec 2008, 18:14

You're right, that is an awesome quote. Seishirou really knows what to say Subaru to make him feel better. I also like this one from volume 4:

Go to sleep now. I'll stay with you. And if anybody comes around to call you a liar, I'll chase them away.

Seishirou was so sweet in that moment.
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Fri 02 Jan 2009, 05:43

I just like this one quote from Hokuto "Why the hell are you so XXXX polite?! You're bowing on the phone like a salaryman!"
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : ...
    Bronze Member : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Happy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Juliet Sun 25 Jan 2009, 21:11

When Subaru is visiting Seishiro, and apologising, and Seishiro says 'Everyone's actions are entirely selfish. Even when we do something for another person, it is only because we want to satisfaction that we made someone else happy.' It's rather cynical, yet deep. I like stuff like that, and it makes you wonder just how true it really is.
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : What is your favourite quote from Tokyo Babylon? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Fri 10 Apr 2009, 15:51

"Why do you looks so sad? Things like this happen all the time in Tokyo"

*shattering sounds* Oh what was that? The was line part of the heartbreak!
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sat 18 Apr 2009, 14:33

Kirei Ryuusei wrote:"Why do you looks so sad? Things like this happen all the time in Tokyo"

Oh yes, the coldness Seishirou exuded was just so cruel. Yet, did anyone notice how he kept stalling on killing Subaru? I don't think he was aware of it, but he just kept saying to Subaru how he's probably strong enough to break Seishirou's illusion. Err, sorry for going off topic!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 18 Apr 2009, 14:36

satin angel wrote:
    Kirei Ryuusei wrote:"Why do you looks so sad? Things like this happen all the time in Tokyo"

Oh yes, the coldness Seishirou exuded was just so cruel. Yet, did anyone notice how he kept stalling on killing Subaru? I don't think he was aware of it, but he just kept saying to Subaru how he's probably strong enough to break Seishirou's illusion. Err, sorry for going off topic!

That quoate was so hurtful, but it is somewhat true in society today, people do betray each othe and it's not just in Tokyo.

Oh and Angel-chan, it's okay, you should make a topic on the issue with Sei-chan stalling Subby in the illusion, that'll be an intresting discussion ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 20:52