Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Can't understand this little Sakura part! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left41%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left41%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left5%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left3%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left5%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left0%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left2%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_left4%Can't understand this little Sakura part! Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+5
Aokaji
Rayna
Shaolan
fleur_cerisier
Raj-kun
9 posters

Can't understand this little Sakura part!

Raj-kun
    Raj-kun

Aquarius Horse
    Birthday : 1991-02-07
    Job/hobbies : Computing, Drawing, Table Tennis
    Humor : Sarcastic
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Can't understand this little Sakura part! Empty Can't understand this little Sakura part!

Post by Raj-kun Sat 07 Mar 2009, 06:55

I don't understand how the seven year old sakura is frozen in time. How is this situation still existing when this country is supposed to be altered with new relationships and the death seal thing was never suppose to happen! I mean the past was changed right? I am really confused. Someone clear this for me!
    fleur_cerisier
    fleur_cerisier

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-09-17
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : Don't count the years, make each year count ^^
    Member :
    Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f

Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Can't understand this little Sakura part! Empty Re: Can't understand this little Sakura part!

Post by fleur_cerisier Sat 07 Mar 2009, 08:12

Excellent question. I dont understand it either. Why does she still exist while the others (Touya, Yukito, her father Fujitaka, etc) dont exist anymore?

The only part of answer I can come up is that the seal of death somehow conserved her. (Its the only difference I observe between her and her family members who seemed to have vanished.)
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Diamond Member : Can't understand this little Sakura part! 49293414d1f85_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934bb513dc_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934a5426a4_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934156e676_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Can't understand this little Sakura part! Empty Re: Can't understand this little Sakura part!

Post by Shaolan Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:18

Well, Shaolan wished to go back in time. By doing this, he went back in time and the world hw wanted to conserve did not have time anymore. The consequence is that a paralell world exists so that clow land and tokyo can exist simoultaniosly...I hope that this is right^^
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:26

It confused me, too. So technically, "Syaoran"'s Sakura was neither the Clone nor the Real, but young Sakura - the one he grew up with. I don't comprehend why she was preserved in time; I guess because it was Syaoran's special person....

But then, who replaced her? She replaced herself?
    Aokaji
    Aokaji

Virgo Goat
    Birthday : 1991-09-21
    Bronze Member :
    Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Aokaji Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:40

I think the idea is that time in a way split into two, the frozen time with little sakura where FWR intervened, and the time where FWR did not intervene, so real Sakura grew up etc.

Another way of saying it is like a there's fork in time:
    Sakura is born and grows to nearly 7, then times splits into a fork. Sakura in one time meets "Syaoran" and is attacked and frozen and so on, and the Sakura in the other time meets C!Syaoran (because of FWR's plan) and grows up with him instead.

I hope this helps a little bit, but I'm sure many others can explain it better ^.^'''
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Diamond Member : Can't understand this little Sakura part! 49293414d1f85_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934bb513dc_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934a5426a4_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934156e676_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Sat 07 Mar 2009, 11:27

This is one of those time... I would want to say that little|sakura is only part of the FEATHER ^^;;; but yeah... that doesn't work out... *sigh* couldn't take the easy way out!!

Anyway, I think THE easiest way to explain this or at least to me that may make sense would be. Just as Watanuki is an rare existance that is born as a result of time reverse... little|Sakura is sort of the same way too.

So, let's move to a timeline:
    (1) timeline (A) -> son|Syaoran was sent by his father to Yuuko's shop because of Sakura-mama's dream about someone waiting for him in a different dimension
    (2) timeline (A) -> son|Syaoran was sent by Yuuko to Clow Country and meet with Sakura-hime
    (3) timeline (A) -> 7 days later, FWR appeared and put a death seal on Sakura-hime
    (4) timeline (A) -> son|Syaoran was sent back to Clow Country once again by Yuuko and separated himself from his parents and his homeworld as a price
    (5) timeline (A) -> 7 years later, the death seal activated and in the process of killing Sakura-hime.
    (6) son|Syaoran was in deep regret and wish that he can go back 7 years ago to "pull" Sakura-hime's hand, so FWR wouldn't put a death seal on her
    (7) timeline (A) -> Yuuko grant him this wish by time-reverse. The concept of time-reverse doesn't mean those 7 years are erased from history [I mean that would really be too much since that would affect EVERYTHING and EVERY dimension], so technically speaking it only affected whoever are involved by it [thus people who know about Sakura-hime's death seal are all affected by it]. timeline (B) for those involved one was created

timeline (A) got reversed back to 7 years ago AND that specific moment from Syaoran's wish to grab her hand was frozen in time by Yuuko [but only THAT cut-off Clow Ruin which is where little|Sakura reside in].

Timeline (B) was the result because of Syaoran's wish... Timeline (B) started right when timeline (A) for THAT specific event was frozen in time. So, Sakura-hime continue on to live a normal life with NO death seal or anything. In timeline (B), Syaoran de-age and become 7 years old again and which people who know about the "suppose FATE" of Sakura-hime are affected by this SINCE timeline (B) is attempting to lead to the future that wouldn't result as timeline (A)
    However, since Syaoran would be the person who will "live" through the 7 years twice... thus a substitute, Watanuki was created to fill in Syaoran's place for timeline (A) in general.

HM... How should I say this... timeline (A) and timeline (B) DO existed at the same time [except the cut-off clow country since that one was frozen and cut-off from all other dimension] and thus son|Syaoran and Watanuki exist at the same time but displayed as 2 separate entity and 2 separate life for those 7 years. While Sakura-hime in a sense also separated into 2 entity and 2 separate future... BUT since timeline (A) of Sakura-hime is frozen so that she wouldn't get the death seal. Thus, timeline (B) Sakura-hime can lead a normal life meeting with C|Syaoran etc. BUT in reality, unlike son|Syaoran and Watanuki which are the same entity that lead to 2 different paths... Sakura-hime for BOTH timeline are really just the same person... and thus at certain point, IF nothing is changed once the time started again for timeline (A) and Sakura-hime STILL get the death seal on, then the "normal" timeline (B) would be once again display the same fate for Sakura-hime which is death.
    -----------------------------------------
    but yeah... this encore with the duality concept from fleur_cerisier-san

timeline A ......................... timeline B (no death seal)
    cut-off clow country frozen at that event................ time continue on @ that moment
    little|Sakura frozen in time before death seal.................. FWR didn't give death seal
    little|Sakura frozen in time in Clow Ruin ...................... Sakura-hime continue to live and meet with C|Syaoran
    Watanuki ...................... Syaoran
    Fujitaka-archeologist .................... Clow-king
    Nadashiko [status unknown for both timeline, most probably die]

timeline (A) cut-off time of clow country start again probably because of the "merging" of time between timeline (A) and timeline (B) since timeline B "caught up" with the actual time when the wish was made during timeline (A)... As I said since timeline (B) is attempting to rewrite timeline (A), thus what happen in timeline (B) with the feather left behind in Acid Tokyo... THAT also re-write the cut-off Clow Country that was frozen at that event since that was in timeline (A).

Well, I tried my best to write my thought about this mess, I don't know whether this make sense or not ;____; and thus merging of little|Sakura and big|Sakura also symbolize the merging of timeline A and timeline B [at THAT moment] and thus making the magical power of Sakura-hime to be doubled.
    Raj-kun
    Raj-kun

Aquarius Horse
    Birthday : 1991-02-07
    Job/hobbies : Computing, Drawing, Table Tennis
    Humor : Sarcastic
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by Raj-kun Sat 07 Mar 2009, 18:13

Good explaination there, YamiSakura! Thanks. And also to everyone else!
    Well, I'm not sure how Sakura should double up in power when originally only one Sakura was supposed to exist!
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Sun 08 Mar 2009, 08:27

rajhardia wrote:Good explaination there, YamiSakura! Thanks. And also to everyone else!
    Well, I'm not sure how Sakura should double up in power when originally only one Sakura was supposed to exist!

angel I am glad it actually make sense to you ^__^
    As for the "double up in power", well... that's part of my theory/guess after I read Chapter 215 [so, it is not exactly official yet ^^]

Chapter 215 wrote:
    Page 6
    Fai: But... the Sakura-chan who we went on a journey with...
    Fai: and the Sakura-chan who was preserved within the separated time...
    Fai: Both of them possessed an incredible amount of magic... for that to be merged into one...!

(...)

Page 7
    FWR: A body engraved with dimension (Big|Sakura)...
    FWR: A magical power stored through the ages at the water's bed (little|Sakura inherit/gather those power because she was preserved all those time along with THAT feather's power which increase through ages)
    FWR: and the true being with the capacities to inherit both.
    FWR: I have them all!

BECAUSE of as I said there are 2 timeline in existance.... the feather power that's left behind in Acid Tokyo (Timeline B) sort of "become" the additional power that's preserve in Clow Ruin (Timeline A) that will be add onto when both Sakura are merged together.

ETA: I suppose you can say Acid Tokyo (timeline B) with the left behind feather... overwrite / become the power of the "actual" Clow Ruin (timeline A) since "Acid Tokyo = the past time of Clow Country"
    fleur_cerisier
    fleur_cerisier

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-09-17
    Humor : Don't count the years, make each year count ^^
    Member :
    Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f

Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by fleur_cerisier Fri 13 Mar 2009, 06:01

GREAT !! Thank you so much Yami Sakura for this awesome explanations ! It sure clarifies a lot!

I still have three short related questions :

1 - Why did you think Shaoran did not grab Sakura's hand in the timeline A?
    2 - So in timeline B, it is believed that Shaoran grabbed Sakura's hand?
    3 - I thought it was Fei Wong that granted the wish of Shaoran and not Yuuko. I am mistaken?

Once again, thanks for the clarifications ^^
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo

Post by YamiSakura Fri 13 Mar 2009, 06:57

fleur_cerisier wrote:1 - Why did you think Shaoran did not grab Sakura's hand in the timeline A?
    You mean the first time with little|Syaoran, right? Well, it is showed in this page:
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/196/07/

Just when little|Syaoran was about to grab her hand... he suddenly was reminded of that moment [that "Sakura looked up at him" scene] ... in which, reading back from the previous chapter... we learned that it was the time when Sakura told him she shouldn't be touched by anyone since she's in the middle of cleansing.
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/190/03/

fleur_cerisier wrote:2 - So in timeline B, it is believed that Shaoran grabbed Sakura's hand?
    From what it is showed in Chapter 215... Syaoran pulled little|Sakura [that was supposed to reside at timeline A] out just before timeline A and timeline B merged together ... at least that's my understanding of what's happening in that chapter.

fleur_cerisier wrote:3 - I thought it was Fei Wong that granted the wish of Shaoran and not Yuuko. I am mistaken?
    In chapter 201, FWR WAS about to grant the wish for Syaoran [notice the Clow Magic circle in which that's the magic power that FWR use]:
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/201/06/

But then Sakura-mama interfered in which her magic PWNED over FWR's magic [notice the Sakura Magic circle just as CCS]:
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/201/07/
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/201/08/

In which, that's when Yuuko "come in" saying that "I have the power to grant it, however..." and proceed in explaining to Syaoran about all the consequences and such about this "time-reverse" wish.
    Reflection
    Reflection

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : Music, graphics, religion, writing
    Humor : tehe~
    Bronze Member :
    Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Reflection Mon 23 Mar 2009, 23:58

YamiSakura wrote:But then Sakura-mama interfered in which her magic PWNED over FWR's magic [notice the Sakura Magic circle just as CCS]:
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/201/07/
    http://onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/201/08/

But wait...isn't that after she and CCS!Syaoran were in the tube? How could she do that?
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Tue 24 Mar 2009, 03:12

I don't think it's been said yet just when they entered the tube :/
    She could have pwned FWR and then gone into the tube once TRC Syaoran had officially made his wish. There probably was a chance at some point that he might choose not to reverse time and why get yourself stuck in a tube suffering 14 years of horrible mostly off screen torment if you don't have to? :/
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    Can't understand this little Sakura part! 49293414d1f85_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934bb513dc_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934a5426a4_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934156e676_f Can't understand this little Sakura part! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Fine
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Seishirou Tue 24 Mar 2009, 03:52

I agree with you Tenshi, afterall, if CCSakura and Syaoran had rewound their time before all TRC begun it would'nt make sense to Watanuki.

Syaoran made his wish and THEN Watanuki was created >> Time was rewound >> Watanuki lived with his parents (CCS ones) >> Mysterious part when Watanuki lose his parents (which we know they entered in the tube and rewound their own time) >>Watanuki lives by his own while Syaoran tries to find a way to remove Sakura death seal.. and there goes on...

Thinking this way, we can assume they enter in the tube while Syaoran was seeking a way to remove the seal and Watanuki was living with them. The thing I don't get is why Touya and his family just left Watanuki and he lived wiht a tutor >.<

Last edited by Seishirou on Tue 24 Mar 2009, 03:57; edited 1 time in total
    Reflection
    Reflection

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : Music, graphics, religion, writing
    Humor : tehe~
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : Can't understand this little Sakura part! Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Reflection Tue 24 Mar 2009, 03:56

Ah, okay. That makes sense, thanks. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 09:55