Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left3%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left0%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left2%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_left4%[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+12
Reflection
Misty
amethyst-rose
moezy-chan
Aokaji
Rayna
dawnferra
Shaolan
Hokuto-chan
Seishirou
kurorintenshi
CuteSherry
16 posters

[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point?

Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point?

Post by Rayna Wed 25 Mar 2009, 04:56

CuteSherry wrote:

Well, I really and I mean REALLY don't think CCS|SxS will be replaced by anything or anyone, let's not dramatize too much ^^;;

Let's not dramatize too much? Pardon me, but this entire series has been drowned in drama.
    I'm not saying I dislike it, but to assume that CCS|Sakura and Syaoran are in perfectly safe hands is foolish. Our two main characters who appeared realitively safe and secure until Cloney became heartless were cast aside easily. We had established a relationshipand felt for them; in the same way many of the CCS readers have developed feelings for the two main characters of CCS. Now that they've been dragged into this never-ending mess, their safety is not secured.

Of course, I am not just based on the negatives. Firstly, if the events hadn't occurred, Clone Sakura and Clone Syaoran would never have even received a chance at life to begin with. We even got to see Nadeshiko alive and well, and interacting with Sakura - something we never got to experience in Cardcaptor Sakura.

CLAMP is taking quite the risk by including two past characters into this story. I can totally understand why some may feel TRC ruins the overall feeling of the original CCS manga. Quite a few people who read TRC read it for the agnst, and may not feel much in regarding to the tainting of CCS because it's simply not in their flavour to begin with. Of course, many of us read Tsubasa just because our two favourite characters were in it. I know that's why I purchased it, seeing Sakura and Syaoran on the cover caught my attention quite swiftly.

But I still ponder on what CLAMP stated in regards to this "not being a sequel", is there still some other silly twist that would somehow make the CCS couple we see now not the ones we read in CCS? Perhaps.

And maybe we'll be totally blown away by CLAMP - maybe this ending will turn out entirely happy as opposed to angry. Maybe Cardcaptor Sakura and Syaoran kick FWR's butt. Perhaps we even find out he's allies with them (ok, now I'm dramatizing.) We're in a horrible limbo right now...(.___.)
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

[Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point?

Post by YamiSakura Wed 25 Mar 2009, 07:03

I really should of come into this topic A LOT earlier than now ^^;;; since there are surely A LOT of thoughts being shared in here.

But, well... I suppose I will just share and summarize slightly of my response to some of the previous replies ^^

I know that coming from me a person that tend to over-analysis or over-think when a new chapter came out ^^;;; I have no right to speak of such BUT I think the matter of what we fall upon is "we are overly focus on the future and WHAT will happen in the end" and we overlook the "present" of the story.
    I admit that I didn't come in reading TRC till around 2 years ago [which obviously, is the start of the angst], but from what I have learned so far... the theme of TRC is more than just "letting go and building new relationship" but "treasure the things we believe in, protect people who are dear to us and try our hardest to keep the bond and each other alive". Love is more than just "getting return and staying happily ever after together" but is something you devoted yourself; for the betterment to who you [or both of you] hold dear to. And that despite the action/price you have paid may been painful during hardship time BUT you wouldn't regret them because you have tried your hardest within your limit.

When I say "alive", I do not merely mean "they won't die" but also their spirit and dedication and what they have been going through. It is true that if we were looking back at all of their past like CuteSherry has mentioned in the first post, they all have a miserable, heart-broken and torturing pasts. And especially for son|Syaoran in which the choices he has been making has none other than making the situation worse, CCS|SxS for the sake of their children have been suffering because of the future they have visioned and has been paying heavy prices for their beloved children. However, out of all these outcomes came the emotion, feeling and heart that they continue to believe, made the choice, and continued to move onward without regret. I mean yes, there are certainly regretting thought from son|Syaoran because of his choices that Watanuki is created, his parents suffered from his choice, FWR continue on with his plan and many things that happen thereafter. BUT as Yuuko said, "the future is not decide"... this doesn't implied just for "the ending will definitely have a good outcome, don't worry about it"... but gives people hope and continue to believe and find a way to change the circumstances instead of suffering in the bottomless pit of guilt, misery and regret.

And this point of the story, it is true that EVERYTHING that CLAMP are introducing to us are just WTH and angst one after another. And they have certainly pained not just their main characters but also their fans. I, at this point, really don't know how and in what way would CLAMP fulfill their claim of "There will be happy endings except one". Especially currently, everything are just down the drain of anything BUT positive ^^;;; But all I can only do is "hope"... just as a theory I have read XD "TRC in itself is a game, Yuuko is the one who is playing the game while FWR is the final boss that is DAMN hard to defeat. The gang and everyone else are the players that are within the game. While CCS|SxS unexpected appearance is the 'cheat-code' for the game :P that would totally out-pwned FWR now that Yuuko finally is able to bring them out" heartwink

But all in all, there are many times I screamed "no way, CLAMP... WTH are you doing??... NOOOO...". However, I am not disappointed or upset because they are "sort of" making TRC to be the sequel of CCS ^^;;; The happening and events are really a bit much for us to handle ;____; but I believe CLAMP has more plan in mind and a point they are trying to get across other than just "let's just ruin our golden couple" ><;;;
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Wed 25 Mar 2009, 08:15

After reading many opinions, I would say we are pretty much agreeing on the 'big points', meaning: at the point the manga reached right now, we are happy to see CCS|SxS but we are upset their past were massacred, and had a life far from the 'happily ever after' we all wished for...but still, we somehow want to believe they will go through this bloody ordeal somehow and beautifully triumph *or else we murder Clamp :P*

I guess I'm really not the type to be satisfied by an ending in which the heroes 'happily die' and are glad with what they did during their lifetimes, because they could protect what was most important to them etc.., especially not CCS|SxS. It would really feel like they are throwing their lives away: first, I'm really not a big fan of princess Sakura for the time being (as I stated many times, the insane angst and all the drama that came out from wanting to either use her or protect her is too much, to a point I came to think she 'wasn't worth it'...) so having CCS|SxS dying for her sake would be the worst; and their son, 'Syaoran', failed again and again time after time (yes, he *indeed* did his very best all this time, and went beyond his limits even) but the actual unfortunate result of all his struggling during the past years is being saved by his parents in the end -__- Of course, all te parents in the world strongly believe in the capacities of their children, but I believe that 'Syaoran' let them down somehow, not achieving much on his own, even while being helped by many people along the way.
    I think that if you love someone, you should survive at any cost: because it would sadden your beloved ones to see you die (this is what Clamp explains in XXXHolic: Watanuki didn't care about his well being and readily sacrificed himself for others, but he understood later that it hurts his entourage to see him not taking care of himself, and he finally came to think he didn't want to die). Furthermore, being alive, you should fight your hardest to protect who is most important to you: being dead, you can't do anything anymore, you can have the best feelings in the world but if you're reduced to a corpse you will be no help...
    In the end, CCS|SxS never gave me the feeling to be the type to 'sacrifice' themselves, in the sens they wouldn't just die like that: they would try finding any solution to go through the problem and never give up till the very end; and even if everything seems hopeless, they would look forward and face the future straight on. They helped their son realize his wish by rewinding Time and paid a heavy price. During the long years they were separated, they accumulated a lot of magic and now appeared before us, in the final confrontation, to turn the situation away and succeed in stopping FWR and create their own future with their own hands and cease to be puppets at the mercy of a terrible Dream that has to come to an end, not die for the goodness of the world...
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Wed 25 Mar 2009, 09:05

CuteSherry wrote:I guess I'm really not the type to be satisfied by an ending in which the heroes 'happily die' and are glad with what they did during their lifetimes, because they could protect what was most important to them etc.., especially not CCS|SxS. (...)

As son|Syaoran has said himself once, "I won't let Sakura-hime die. and I also won't let myself die". I believe deeply that CCS|SxS may be paying heavy prices and helping out with the circumstances, BUT I believe that CCS|SxS dying for the sake of their children certainly aren't a solution to these mess. -___- Leaving their children behind to this burden with the aftermath is selfish. Especially, as if son|Syaoran hasn't been burdened/miserable enough with the mess that's happening since he was 7 years, let's add in "it cost his parents' life" too ;___;

CuteSherry wrote:Furthermore, being alive, you should fight your hardest to protect who is most important to you: being dead, you can't do anything anymore, you can have the best feelings in the world but if you're reduced to a corpse you will be no help...
    That's what I believe in ^.^ that's also the significance for CCS|SxS in this story, despite they paid such painful prices [being separated from their beloved for 7 years Sad] BUT they certainly endure through it... and will come out and kick some butt and try their hardest to create the better and good future for their children [and for the world I suppose XD] ^___^

CuteSherry wrote: in the final confrontation, to turn the situation away and succeed in stopping FWR and create their own future with their own hands, not die for the goodness of the world...
    True, we don't need another "lulu" type of ending ^^;; since CCS|SxS certainly is very different and have a much positive side of them smile
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sat 28 Mar 2009, 18:35

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 19:17; edited 2 times in total
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo

Post by CuteSherry Sat 28 Mar 2009, 20:01

SakuraClowHIme200 wrote:I am sorry but I disagree with all those who hate Tsubasa now

You are misunderstanding something fundamental in the previous posts.

I dare say no one in this thread 'hate' Tsubasa, or else, they wouldn't even be commenting nor discussing in this thread to start with ^^;;
    'Hate' is a very powerful word and I believe it should not be thrown around mindlessly.

All of us have been *and still are* fans of TRC for years and many spent loads of money on the books or goodies, and spent even more 'time wise' in the fandom.
    Critics do not equal hate.
    Even if you like a show very much, it doesn't mean you are 100% ok with every single little thing in it, and even though the mangakas of whatever manga series screw around you wouldn't blindly and stupidly follow them like a sheep.
    Many of us are sad about CCS|SxS suffering, if we hated them or lost interest, we wouldn't have given a damn whatever happened to them: it's because we like them that we are upset.
    You get upset when something or someone precious to you is hurt, not when you hate them.

TRC is Clamp's Dream Work: they had been thinking for years of making a manga in which they would crossover their characters from all their mangas, and the fact they chose Sakura and Syaoran as protagonists shows how much they appreciate them ^^ We all know that, but those devilish women just couldn't help themselves but making them go through painful times. It's quite HARD to applause them for this -___-

That said, this thread's ended up being a lot more interesting then I imagined at first when I created it, and I'm happy to have gotten to share and hear the detailed opinions of so many fans ^^
    I believe we all have high expectations in the upcoming chapters and even though we feel hurt because of our favorites characters past misfortunes, we still can't help but hope and wish for the best~
    Hopefully, our faith in them will be rewarded!
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Wed 01 Apr 2009, 03:26

Well, since the chapter's out now...I don't know my thoughts anymore x_x I'm THRILLED that Sakura-chan has her short 17 chapters of fame XD and all her cuteness stating her invisible quote, ぜったい だいじょうぶ だよ! Everything will definitely be alright! But honestly, dragging cuteness in right in the midst of angst...not entirely appropriate v_v And where's the consistency?! I thought Sakura-chan gave her wand to Yuuko v_v I'm still confused...and why are they younger? Does anybody know? Was their growth stopped, like son!Syaoran' when he was in the tube? And furthermore, if it was, why didn't they reach their real age like son!Syaoran? I really don't know anymore @_@ Overall, I'm not upset, but I'm not entirely excited about the appearance. Maybe I'll forgive it if I see Syaoran either get jealous, blushing, or protective of Sakura-chan XD And if this is animated...I *may* use it in my amvs...we'll see.
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo

Post by CuteSherry Wed 08 Apr 2009, 01:27

And the circus continue in Tsubasa...
    I've been thinking again just what did I think about TRC at this point, and the first thoughts that came to me are:
    -Clone|SxS fans are unhappy
    -Real|SxS fans are unhappy too
    -CCS|SxS fans are worst then the above, unhappy+upset by the confusing last chapters
    -the Fye/Kuro fans....aren't satisfied those two got so little 'screen time' but shouldn't give a damn about what happen to the multiple SxS :P
    Result = all the fans are unhappy in a way or another @___@ And again: where are Clamp trying to get to?
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 02:13

CuteSherry wrote:
    -the Fye/Kuro fans....aren't satisfied those two got so little 'screen time' but shouldn't give a damn about what happen to the multiple SxS :P
    Result = all the fans are unhappy in a way or another @___@ And again: where are Clamp trying to get to?

*ahem* Well. . . I guess your'e right on that, but these past very confusing and twisted chapters have been about all of the Syaorans and Sakuras, Fai and Kuro don't seem to play much role in what's going on so they've been sort of forgotten in all of this mess including Mokona who has finally showed up.

And I do care about the muliti SxS couple, it's just. . . they're pretty much messed up and there's too many of them!
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Seishirou Wed 08 Apr 2009, 02:41

All I can say is that since the tube scene happened Tsubasa has drawn its way to the greatest messy ever! I know CLAMP has something in mind but beside that all things now just doesn't have fun.. you know... Tsubasa always have been so great and now it is so awkward.

I agree with you Sherry-chan, everybody is upset and CLAMP just doesn't do a thing about it. I mean, do they have the notion that all fans are upset? That this is not the way everybody wanted to go?

Also the main characters got in the final battle and when we thought we would have the greatest battle ever, our main characters just don't do nothing! If Yuuko had to wait to free Sakura and Syaoran from the tube, if she needed that all things to happen to get the death point, it all looks that the sotry is about Yuuko, FWR and CCSakura and Syaoran. That way our main characters are just put aside.. :/ R!Syaoran, Fay and Kurogane are just watching their final battle!
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Wed 08 Apr 2009, 02:58

At this point I am just hoping that somehow Clamp will pull this off and give TRC the epic conclusion that the series deserves. I personally have no clue how they will manage it after all this clones thing, and CCS parents are they or aren't they the original couple?, Plus why they show up now and look just like their "kids", and somehow explaining my biggest question of how Kuro and Fai were chosen out of all the people in every world,and give them more screen time and bigger roles in this last battle, especially in the presumably short amount of time left in the series before the final volume. In Clamps defense though I've never read a series of theirs when I didn't go "OMG this is so great. T_T" at the end. Their endings are generally sad, maybe a little nostalgic and definetly full of angst but beautiful in each series own way. At least in the series that they've actually finished (knock on wood O_o) Lets not tempt the fates on that part shall we? XD
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Wed 08 Apr 2009, 03:04

Yeah now when I think of it. . . it's now kind of random that Fai and Kurogane were choosen to be part of all this mess, it just seems they're just there randomly and don't have a role anymore, it's just all about the Syaorans and Sakuras now, oh and also Yuko, and Watanuki and Clow and Butt Chin, everyone one else now seems random, like CLAMP just feel like throwing them in like the vamp twins in which it doesn't seem like they'll appear anymore, and if they do appear again it will just be randomly. Yes, Syaoran and Sakura are like, the most popular charecters in CLAMPdom, but just being about them is kind of boring now. And this is my opinion, sorry if I'm sounding mean, I just want the other charecters to actually be a part of this ^^;
    Reflection
    Reflection

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : Music, graphics, religion, writing
    Humor : tehe~
    Bronze Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Reflection Wed 08 Apr 2009, 11:58

Fai and Kuro are being part of it, their roles are just being showed as caring about Syao and Saku. That's a big thing, especially when you compare it with how they started out, and how they went so far for each other and how they've changed now on the journey.

I agree though that we're just getting a few pics of their faces, and they're becoming more "reacting" characters than having their own story, but that's already been told. I think when Tsubasa calms down a bit and we get the SxS sorted out, we'll get more interaction. ^^
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Seishirou Wed 08 Apr 2009, 12:20

Hi guys, it's me Sei-san! I'm loving everybody posts full with opinnions! But unfortunately those quotes are too big. Here's a tip: when quoting someone try to catch the main part you want to quote, that way all your posts won't be too long and in fact you are repeating all those posts, so we have to read someone post and then scroll those posts again for not re-reading all again.

I apologize I edited your posts and I put (...) on them, if I cut something wrong forgive me but you can edit to make it clearer!

Thanks again and hope your comprehension! poppingheart
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think of TRC at this point? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Fri 10 Apr 2009, 13:18

What I think of TRC right now? well, to sum it up in one word, confused. But that's only right at this moment that I'm utterly blown out of my mind, and most likely at the end of the series everything will hopefully click together and make more sense. I think the intensity and the suspense of the of new chapters is even more frustrating than usual when one has to wait for a week or two to read the next chapter only to wait for another week to read more. Most likely, once the series is over, I'll rewind and reread and possibly understand some previously unknown things with the knowledge that I won't have to wait to find out what happens at the end. Because sometimes, you have to read chapters in bulk to truly understand the gist of what is going on, so once the series is completed, I'm going to start reading from 185 and on to understand. Obviously, TRC isn't one of those simple, easy to understand manga. Maybe that's why I'm not completely unhappy with how it appears right now.

As for the lack of appearances from Kurogane and Fai, that may have been good for me. It kinda made me realize TRC's main characters were Sakura and Syaoran (don't ask which pair, please ^_^;;;) and not Kurogane and Fai *laughs sheepishly* Although it does make me a little sad that they don't have more involvement in fighting this Final Battle. Sure, they had their moments in the beginning of the battle with the cloned soldier people, but I feel they need to have a more vital part in FWR's demise. R!Syaoran's parents can take care of the ruination of FWR's wish, but R!Syaoran and Kurogane and Fai's lives have been destroyed by this man. Let them have a part, too, CLAMP.

Am I the only one slightly scared of the fact that Parents!Syaoran and Sakura were rewinding time? From what I've understood from the chapter, it sounds like they're going to take back all of the memories. If this happens, does that mean their journey will not have happened? And that Kurogane and Fai wouldn't have met each other? D: *bites off lip*

So yeah, I'm confused. And maybe a little worried. But I'm not unhappy. I'm optimistic that CLAMP will make sense of the mess. Everything is sure to be all right, after all~
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 10 Apr 2009, 13:26

Invisible_Writer wrote:
    Am I the only one slightly scared of the fact that Parents!Syaoran and Sakura were rewinding time? From what I've understood from the chapter, it sounds like they're going to take back all of the memories. If this happens, does that mean their journey will not have happened? And that Kurogane and Fai wouldn't have met each other? D: *bites off lip*

I'm scared too! And if that did happen, I would be pretty upset and woul probaly not read TRC anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 14:19