Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What is your favorite season? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What is your favorite season? Bar_left41%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left41%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left5%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left3%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left5%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left0%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left2%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What is your favorite season? Bar_left4%What is your favorite season? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+7
Invisible_Writer
Blossom No Tsuki
Subaru-kun
Misty
Ayashi_Hime
Hokuto-chan
Miko-Angel
11 posters

What is your favorite season?

Miko-Angel
    Miko-Angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Scorpio Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-11-06
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : What is your favorite season? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favorite season? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

What is your favorite season? Empty What is your favorite season?

Post by Miko-Angel Thu 23 Oct 2008, 02:36

Note: We need to add more topics for our general discussion thread so these topics i'm putting in here are just random^______^.

Here we go:
    Your favorite season? what is it and why? if you could move holidays to another season which holiday would it be and why would you move it to that season?
    I'm talking about weather/nature seasons not some crappy fashion or sports season ok so don't talk bout that okie? ^^

My favourite season is Spring.

Spring is just a time of renewal for me. I love spring because it is a time when nature comes back to life to start a new season. I just love to go out and plant flowers and trees and shrubs and watch them thru the year to see how much they grow. I love the thought that I had something very special to do with that little plants growth. Every spring my life just feels fresh and new. I feel like I just woke from a nap of about 5 months.=)

My second favourite season is fall.I used to thing of fall as sign of winter to come. Now I have taken the time to observe and admire the beauty of the leaves changing colours.. Fall is actually a very relaxing season because there is not too much work to do to ready your lawns like we do during spring.

My least favourtie season is summer.I find summer and its heat so oppressive.Here in Australia we have hot and humid weather in the North and cooler weather in the south. Although in summer the Southern cities can reach temperatures of 40 degrees or more. record for weirdest day I have experienced here was summer last year. It was really hot, more than 38 Celsius when a storm front moved in late in the afternoon. This would normally cool things down a bit but the temperature dropped 15 degrees Fahrenheit in an hour. The maximum the next day was 20 degrees lower than the maximum on this day.So yeah, Melbourne is not a city that rewards you for planning an outdoor event a long time in advance. If there’s torrential rain on the day of the gathering the crowd will probably punch me out. sweat
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : What is your favorite season? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favorite season? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

What is your favorite season? Empty Re: What is your favorite season?

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 23 Oct 2008, 05:29

I love spring! It's so beautiful and the tree on my front yard not only blooms flowers but sakura flowers! So I just love to go under my tree and watch as the tree bloom and the petals dift out of the branchs from the warm breeze and flaoting gradually down onto me.

My second fav. season is summer vacation because we don't have school and I can finally have some peace and quiet! I also love to go to beach and relax under the sun.

My least fav. season it's winter, I HATE the cold, that"s all I can say, I hate it so much that I want to move to Hawaii and stay there forever!
    Ayashi_Hime
    Ayashi_Hime
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Virgo Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-08-24
    Job/hobbies : Reading manga, surfing the net, playing with my dog
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Busy
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by Ayashi_Hime Thu 23 Oct 2008, 13:10

I love fall it is my favorite season^^. It is such a beautiful time of the year with all it’s colours. Rich deep shades of red, green, yellow,orange and brown splashed everywhere. The cooler weather brings weiner roasts and hay wagon rides and pumkins and scarecrows begin popping up every where. Time just seems to slow down after the rush of summer. My favorite childhood memory of fall is raking leaves into a pile and then jumping in them andthen raking them back up to jump again. I loved playing in those leaves for hours.I like to enjoy a nice cup of tea on a cool fall evening. I would love to find some pumpkin spice tea. ( Hint hint secret pal) ^^
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Thu 23 Oct 2008, 18:43

I love Autumn. I love the way the leaves change colors. And, the air is so crisp and fresh.

My least favourite season is winter. I'm actually one of a few people who really hate winter! It's such a cold and miserable season. I know it's a strong word but it's true, I could easily cope without the whole June to September bit. I can also get sick easily in winter. All the flu and a fever are just awefully horrible Crying or Very sad
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    What is your favorite season? 49293414d1f85_f What is your favorite season? 492934bb513dc_f What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 23 Oct 2008, 19:16

'My fave season is spring because I was born on the second day of spring for my country and it is just so beautiful... all the sakura start blooming too.

My second fave is summer because of pool parties, bbqs, and so on and so forth.

I don't have a least fave season.
    Blossom No Tsuki
    Blossom No Tsuki

Aquarius Cat
    Birthday : 1988-02-01
    Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, Ragnarok Online, MUSIC!
    Humor : ... A totally random soup.
    Silver Member :
    What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Sick
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Blossom No Tsuki Sun 26 Oct 2008, 05:17

My favorite season is winter, cause i was born on february, cause i like the cold, cause i'd like touch the snow just once in life, and the christmas stuff is cute ^^
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Sun 26 Oct 2008, 05:36

My favorite season would be summer ^_^ As a person who was born and lived almost half her life in a country near the equator, I've become very much used to the warmth and the sun and soft breezes. When I moved up to the US, the summers were surprisingly much hotter than the year-round warmth I had back in my country, but it was still very nice to go out and feel the sun on my face :) And, oddly enough, I love summer thunderstorms. They're so fascinating to look at, and I'm always curled up on the windowsill looking at the lightning light up the sky for up to an hour. It's just a time for lazy, sleepy relaxation for me :)
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : What is your favorite season? 492934a5426a4_f What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Sun 26 Oct 2008, 17:15

Invisible_Writer wrote:I love summer thunderstorms. They're so fascinating to look at, and I'm always curled up on the windowsill looking at the lightning light up the sky for up to an hour. It's just a time for lazy, sleepy relaxation for me :)

Summer thunderstorms is the best season! The air is so breeze and warm and it just makes you feel relax all the time. yeah, it's really fascinating to look at the thunder but My dog is petrified by them.. when we know one is coming we give her a 1/4 of a tranq pill so she's nice and chill during the whole thing. Otherwise she hides under my desk and gets all tangled and unplugs my mac mini and whatnot. My fish, Hamilton, doesn't seem to mind them though :-D
    Moon-chan
    Moon-chan

Gemini Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-11
    Job/hobbies : College Student
    Humor : Depends on my mood
    Bronze Member :
    What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Moon-chan Sun 16 Nov 2008, 14:49

Your favorite season? what is it and why? My favorite season is Summer. I love Summer because I can wear dresses and flipflops. The weather is the warmest that it can be for the state I live in.

if you could move holidays to another season which holiday would it be and why would you move it to that season? There are not any holidays which I would want to move. They are fine the way they are.
    Ohhileo
    Ohhileo

Capricorn Tiger
    Birthday : 1987-01-04
    Job/hobbies : Camera Salesperson
    Humor : Various
    Member : What is your favorite season? 492934c2df265_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by Ohhileo Mon 17 Nov 2008, 06:31

It's hard to tell what season you're in living in England. We get half a week of sunshine and then the rest of the year is cold, wet and miserable. Althogh saying that, I do enjoy winter time. The cold weather isn't so bad, and compared to the whole awkward business of trying to cool down in the summer you could easily throw on a jumper or two in the winter to warm up.

I'd also say Autumn is a great season, certainly from a photographic perspective. The colours of the leaves vary from one vibrant tone to the next, the sunlight is never too strong and you'll often get the good amount of 'morning dew' on the plants in the gardens and parks.
    BabyKawaii
    BabyKawaii

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-25
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : ????
    Bronze Member :
    What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What is your favorite season? Amazed
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by BabyKawaii Sat 10 Jan 2009, 14:03

My favorite season would be the fall, because it's not to hot or cold. there's also a nice cool breeze during the fall, i also like the different color leaves in the park. It's really pretty when you drive through the neighorhoods where there's lots of trees in the area, it looks like someone's painting.
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    What is your favorite season? 492934156e676_f What is your favorite season? 492934adb18e6_f What is your favorite season? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Sat 10 Jan 2009, 15:41

My favourite would be Autumn. It's a pretty time of year with all the beautiful colours and such~ Also, around October it starts to cool off and I'm a person who enjoys what I like to call "sweater weather" where it's not yet cold enough and you can wear a nice warm sweater and feel comfortable XD

The seasons I hate? Winter, Spring and Summer. Winter because of our crappy Canadian weather where one day it's mild, the next day it's in the minus temperatures with 30 cm of snow dumped on us DX I don't like Spring because I get horrible allergies to pollen which sucks and any medication I take just doesn't seem to work at all D= so I'm pretty miserable that time of year. The summer, well I don't like the heat XD; Well...I don't mind the warmth, I just don't like humidity and that's all we ever seem to get here DX!!!

As for holidays, well I'm fine with when they are XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 04:04