Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left41%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left41%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left5%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left3%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left5%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left0%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left2%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_left4%What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

5 posters

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 49293414d1f85_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934bb513dc_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934a5426a4_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934156e676_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Empty What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Post by chibi-chan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 00:29

After gym class, I was changing, but I forgot to put my shorts on, so I was walking down the hallways and straight into the male toilet. Luckily, the toilet was empty and there's nobody in there and I didn't even notice that I was actually in the wrong toilet and so the old dude cleaner came in and was totally confused why I'm actually in the male toilet so he came up to slowly and said " I think you're in the wrong toilet dear". I got so horrified that I ran straight out of the toilet and hide behind the school backyard for the whole day.Embarassed
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934a5426a4_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934156e676_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934adb18e6_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Empty Re: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Post by Misty Wed 29 Oct 2008, 15:37

chibi-chan wrote:After gym class, I was changing, but I forgot to put my shorts on, so I was walking down the hallways and straight into the male toilet. Luckily, the toilet was empty and there's nobody in there and I didn't even notice that I was actually in the wrong toilet and so the old dude cleaner came in and was totally confused why I'm actually in the male toilet so he came up to slowly and said " I think you're in the wrong toilet dear". I got so horrified that I ran straight out of the toilet and hide behind the school backyard for the whole day.Embarassed

haha~ rofl Poor Chibi-chan^^ I probably would have run 10 km if I was in your shoes lol
    My most embarrasing moments when I had my friends over for sleep over night. After dinner we were making some jokes at each other and started cracking up. We couldn't stop laughing and I almost wet myself. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door, but when I went to leave, the door had locked. I spent an hour in the loo before my parents and friends could get me out. It was awefully embarrassing!
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 49293414d1f85_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934bb513dc_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934a5426a4_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934156e676_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Empty Re: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:14

I was in 7th grade and it was good that I was 'flying up' to 8th grade. I was called and was walking to my seat. I had to go up a couple small stairs. I was wearing my worst enemy, heels, and unlike in practice I had tripped right in front of everyone! I was ready to sink into my seat and disappear.
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934adb18e6_f What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:57

Oh, lets see...I have two.

One is when I was around 9 years old. You know those quarter machines. You know, the type you get toys out of. Well, I thought I'd be "smart" and stick my hand in there to see if I could get anything out......ha-ha, I didn't, I got stuck...I was so scared, and embarrass that I didn't want anyone to see me, I ripped my hand out, taking a big chunk of flesh with it....

My other time was when I was 20 years old. Riding my bike with a friend, who is like an older brother to me, we wanted lunch to eat, but alas, had no money, and opted for blackberries. I hadn't gotten good footing when placing my foot on the ground, and sorta fell sideways, right into the blackberry bush. Not only that, it was a ditch. My words, I'll keep PG.
    "OH Snap!!"
    By this time, I'm embarrassed, sore, stuck in a ditch, with thorns, and a bike on top of me. My Friend on the other hand, was laughing so hard, tears where falling from his face. He said my "OH Snap!!" was said funny.
    "Hey, get the bike off me and help me out."
    After all was said and done, he pulled me out. I had thorns everywhere, (mostly my backside) and a brews on my left arm, full length, my butt hurt, and my left leg cut up. I wasn't crying or anything like that, just laughing.

Then Next day, I found out my guy friend was afraid of spiders....hehe, laugh at me again will you. Just to let you know, he screams like a girl.
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Fri 12 Dec 2008, 17:22

Oh gosh, I'm full of them.

Where to begin? Well, when I was in grade 4, I wore jeans that had a zipper. Prior to that, I probably mostly wore skirts and pants, because I honestly had no idea that you had to worry about pulling it up! Or, maybe mine never fell down, irregardless ...

I went the whole day with my fly down, now, that wouldn't have been too bad had somebody bothered to tell me. But they didn't. Instead, my peers laughed at me the entire day, with this one guy in particular leading the group. (He was a big bully.)

I remember singing in choir, and not understanding why everyone was laughing at me. It was horrid. Until, the one bully was like "your fly is down!" I'm like "I don't know what that is!" (almost in tears) "Your zipper!" I never made that mistake again.

Also, when I was in 4th grade, I had to go to the washroom really terribly while playing softball. I was doing REALLY well, until I got to second base - where I ended up peeing my pants in front of everyone. It was another horrible moment, I stopped playing softball. I was wearing black pants, and not many people noticed-but I thought everyone did.

Oh, and in school, I was always clumsy (I still am.) I'd constantly spill lemonade or water on my pants, always on my crotch - although it wasn't as embarassing because my friends would laugh about it with me.

Thank goodness most of those were in the past ... X-D
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Wed 31 Dec 2008, 19:54

I didn't actually do this but this was in 3rd grade. It was picture day. My mom had insisted on making me wear....*sigh* weave over my real hair. I was gotta against it but you know parents...you can't win. Anyway she also told me to pretend it was real when I complained about how it looked in contrast with my natural hair. It was after I took picture at luch when it happened. My friend, had pulled the weave off in front of the whole school! I ran to the bathroom, caught between being embarrassed and crying.

Another time I was in art class. We were drawing and I had to go get a piece of chalk that I needed. I walked past the table and my pants grazed against the table. Then when I moved I heard a RIP! Everyone turned to me and the hole at the side of my pants. Embarassed I quickly covered up the hole with my hand and went back to my seat, where my cardigan was. The whole day I had to have a cardigan wrapped round my waist in a wierd way. The only good part is that the next day a guy in my class walked past the same place and got his pants ripped wider than mine!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 06:57