Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left3%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left0%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left2%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_left4%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+22
YamiSakura
SakuraSou
XclampxanimeX
Tenshi-san
SakuraClowHIme200
Me or the Wallpaper
CuteSherry
Kit-chan
Misty
sakura_sv
Invisible_Writer
Kimihiro Li
TomiSyao
cherrybloms
Shaolan
Blossom No Tsuki
chibi-chan
Miko-Angel
Subaru-kun
JCTsubasa
sakurablossom
Hokuto-chan
26 posters

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by TomiSyao Mon 27 Oct 2008, 06:39

That's making me think about a new theory... all the dimensions are being ruined!!!
    Olay so maybe no, because CLAMP said only one character will die... it was one, wasn't it?
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 27 Oct 2008, 06:40

TomiSyao wrote:That's making me think about a new theory... all the dimensions are being ruined!!!
    Olay so maybe no, because CLAMP said only one character will die... it was one, wasn't it?

I don't know, but knowing CLAMP...I don't think they'll kill off just one charecter...
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Mon 27 Oct 2008, 08:19

Ahaha, I think I'll be nitpicky for once :P

Well, "technically" CLAMP said that one character would have an unhappy ending. And with CLAMP being our wonderfully plot-twisting, brain-melting CLAMP, unhappy endings can mean living and happy endings can mean dying. And also, just because CLAMP is sadistic like that, they said one person from TRC will have an unhappy ending. Which means, Watanuki and Yuuko and Doumeki and Himawari are all fair game >.> So in my eyes, it's very much possible for Watanuki or Yuuko to die, or even for the whole distorted dimension to cease to exist. Because, you know, CLAMP is sadistic like that. :D

And going back to that other unhappy end part, probably a million other people have already heard this from me, but I'm going to say it again because it gives me some hope for an actual living, breathing happy ending: I believe C!Sakura got the unhappy ending because she did not want to die. I believe C!Syaoran will die but still get CLAMP's happy ending because he loved C!Sakura and will reunite with her. I believe R!Syaoran and Sakura will some how get out of this crazy plot and live in some Clow Country or another. I believe Kurogane and Fai will go back and live together in Nihon. That would suffice, atleast for me, as a happy ending in TRC. :)

xxxHOLIC, however? That's a different story. Literally. xD
    sakura_sv
    sakura_sv

Aries Dog
    Birthday : 1982-04-15
    Job/hobbies : read
    Humor : happy
    Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Devilish
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by sakura_sv Tue 28 Oct 2008, 16:19

OMG I haven't realize that CCS has a bad ending too! I don't want them to die!! cry
    CCS was the second anime I´ve seen in my life... it's sad to think Syao and Sakura die Sad
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Tue 28 Oct 2008, 16:58

I'm thinking that everyone except yuuko and fei wong die, fei wong fulfills his wish and yuuko must then spend the rest of eternity by herself, fulfilling wishes as always, but without even maru and moro for company
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Tue 28 Oct 2008, 17:18

So you're assuming that everyone except Yuuko and FWR won't die?That would be a horrible ending. Lets hope it never comes to pass. Also let's me just say this straight, everyone knows that there will be hell to pay for if at least Sakura didn't have a happy ending with either Syaoran!!!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Fine

Post by Hokuto-chan Tue 28 Oct 2008, 20:52

Well C!Sakura technically "died" but there's still her body. R!Sakura's body got destroyed but her soul is...wait, is it stuck in that tube thing? Well anyways, I've been hearing theories that the soul would go into the clone;'s body, but would that really work? But if that did happen in the end, who would be with Sakura then?
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 00:06

Hokuto-chan wrote:Well C!Sakura technically "died" but there's still her body. R!Sakura's body got destroyed but her soul is...wait, is it stuck in that tube thing? Well anyways, I've been hearing theories that the soul would go into the clone;'s body, but would that really work? But if that did happen in the end, who would be with Sakura then?

Wait, you mean "merging"? I'm not so sure if that effect would really work? Assuming if that did happen, I'm guessing the one who will eventually becoming "Sakura" is the orginal one since the Clone|Sakrua's soul was destroyed back in Nihon and so what we have left is the Real Sakura's soul and Cloney's Body. I wonder if it's the same for Cloney and Real Syaoran's case. What happens if one of them die, e.g Real Syaoran? (note: this is just an example, I do not think Real Syaoran will die at the end, so don't take it seriously) Would it be likely that these two will fuse? If it did happen, then we these Cloney|Real Syaoran will become Clow Syaoran again and he would probably be ending up with Sakura.
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Silver Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Cheerful

Post by TomiSyao Wed 29 Oct 2008, 00:16

That sounds like a happier ending. I thought about this too, but realized it sounds too good to be true.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 06:18

Hmmm, that could work, Chibi-chan. Intresting theory. But what if C!Syaoran died? Would the same thing still happen, or would nothing happen at all?
    Kit-chan
    Kit-chan

Libra Snake
    Birthday : 1989-10-18
    Job/hobbies : Writing
    Humor : Bad Puns
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-10-23

Post by Kit-chan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 15:22

Considering that CLAMP did to the CCS couple, I believe "rocks fall, everyone dies" is an acceptable answer here. D:

What next, are we gonna find out that Chii got hit by a car and then Hideki committed suicide?
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Wed 29 Oct 2008, 17:34

Mmhh...well, 'Syaoran' said, before leaving Nihon, that he would save both 'Sakura', but one lost her soul (=died) and the original Sakura lost her body (does he know about it?).
    If you do the math the one thing that come immediately to mind is indeed some kind of merging between the two: unlike clone|Syaoran, clone|Sakura is the exact copy of the original, both in body and soul, it should be ok to do a merging? Then we would have the body memories of the clone together with the soul with all the memories of the original...

As an answer to the topic, I confess I might be a biiiit worried?
    First, I do not think any harm will come in Watanuki's way, so I'm really not worried about him at all. He will be fine.
    There should be no problem in Kurogane/Yuui/Mokona sides so, like Watanuki, I'm not worried about those three.
    In the end, the problematic cases are the 2 Sakura and the 2 Syaoran, and add to it CCS|SxS.
    Following 'logic' (which doesn't work with Clamp), SxS will be fine, since they were chosen as the main characters because they were one of the very rare couple who's got their fairy tale ending and because of the positive and optimistic feeling they both give off.
    Following the Clampesque logic, SxS are in danger, since they were chosen as the main characters because they were one of the very rare couple who's got their fairy tale ending, and Clamp felt the need to remedy to this and destroy them in pieces...still I want to believe that whatever Clow Reed and Yuuko foresaw, if both decided to put their trusts in those children and strongly believe that with them, everything will be alright, then I would like to try believing too. Furthermore, I don't thing either of them would wish for a future built on CCS|SxS bloody sacrifice so, hopefully, their might be salvation for those two too.
    The decisions they made were painful, and they paid dearly for every single one of them, I believe all this suffering made them mature beyond their age and they learned in the most violent way that their decisions do not affect only themselves but also the people around them.
    Queen Nadeshiko is already dead and will never come back, so is Clow Reed and Clone|Sakura, the 'Syaoran' who was with us during the 15 first volumes is gone too, even though it seems like at the death of his Sakura, some body memories made him react.
    I can only hope the remaining ones will meet a satisfactory ending: princess Sakura in Clow Country and maybe helping Clone|Syaoran for his rehabilitation? (even soulless, it should be possible to 'tame' him maybe?) using her power to help all the people she can; 'Syaoran' back to his parents and cohabiting with Watanuki in one same world without any danger for any of them disappearing; Kurogane will definitely go back to Nihon and I guess Yuui will follow him ^^; Yuuko...I wonder what will she do without a store?, as for FWR, he will learn that reviving the dead is, indeed, impossible and will suffers of the consequences of the taboo and the sins he committed.
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Gold Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Angelic

Post by Misty Wed 29 Oct 2008, 20:11

I agree with basically everything you say. I only hope that, Clamp would just stop killing off our beloved characters, except for FWR ( I wouldn't care a less if he got killed dry ). It's just so traumatise to me that all main and most important characters are slowly die away like CCS|SXS are no longer alive, and we have Clow Syaoran-is now long dead gone, then Cloney Sakura. *sigh* If TRC ending turned out to be like the X series ending, I certainly won't praise Clamp to any further extent.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 20:27

Oh dear, TRC turning out to be X O,O. Well we do have a lot of X charecters in TRC and the story with the vamp twins is not finished and CLAMP needs to finish that soon. I don't think that's going to end happy either.

Also the merging, that seems like the only option for R! and C! Sakura. That's probaly going to happen after the big fight with Butt Chin, but that battle won't end happy either...

I'm worried for everyone's sakes, espeically R!Syaoran who just took the angst express while traveling through his flashbacks. I hope things turn out good for him and everyone else (except for Butt Chin hammer )
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:39

well, sakura might actually be able to revive syaoran jr.'s parents back (since her wings have the power to do that dont' they?) and since yuuko's shop'll be gone perhaps that means that the equivolent exchange might be gone too (so that himawarii can get sakura's "favor of the gods") (also perhaps that person who released R!syaoran is the clone of himawarii, "considering your nature" could mean that it was bad luck having her around to begin with)
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Silver Member :

Post by TomiSyao Wed 19 Nov 2008, 04:31

Well the merging seems the most possible. I really hope that that's what will happen, and then I guess maybe Clone|Syaoran will die and we'll have only Real|SxS again? I hope so.

But besides hoping, I just can't believe that something of what we hope for will real happen in TRC in the end. I already said this - more characters will die. I expect everything, so I think that even Kurogane or Yuui can die, or maybe something will happen to Mokona. Did anyone thought what will happen to the both Mokonas after everything will end? After all, they were created for that critical day that will come. I do think that Yuuko's shop will be gone, and Watanuki will stay, maybe even have a happy ending.

Who knows? Maybe some of the characters' death will be a happy ending for them? Maybe?
    Me or the Wallpaper

Gemini Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-05-22
    Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, eating those tiny sour grapes you occasionaly find amoungst good ones.
    Humor : ... makes life livable?
    Member :
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by Me or the Wallpaper Sun 30 Nov 2008, 11:14

I'm sorry guys, but Fai (people are calling him Yuui, alright then, Yuui) is going to die. I'll tell you why now.

He's my favorite character, and my favorite characters ALWAYS die. I mean it, they do. I'm not just complaining, in every single story I have read where people die, my favorite character is one of them. The main proof of this was the Harry Potter series, actually, because that was just FREAKY, but it's true in everything. Somewhere out there, Fai is telling me that to put all the blame on my own shoulders is almost arrogant. But I'm sorry Fai, it really is my fault.
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sun 21 Dec 2008, 01:16

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 19:47; edited 5 times in total
    Tenshi-san
    Tenshi-san

Scorpio Goat
    Birthday : 1991-11-11
    Job/hobbies : Fanfiction, original fiction, drawing, reading
    Humor : I am sarcastic and brutally honest. Don't ask unless you REALLY want to know.
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by Tenshi-san Sun 21 Dec 2008, 06:47

I think Clone!Syaoran will return to Watanuki's world, and both of them will be with their parents who are still alive. Real!Syaoran will stay with Princess Sakura. Maybe Clone!Syaoran will meet another Sakura in Watanuki's world? FWR will definitely be pwned. And...that's just what I think. ;P
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster

Post by Misty Mon 26 Jan 2009, 16:21

Congrats to the those who predicted Cloney shall die T_____T Anyway, the ending is coming so I might as well bring back this long rest topic. So what do you guys think will happen at the end of TRC. Now we have Cloney been dead, and Butt Chin got pawned down, do you think any one will likely survive at the end of this series? well, for me, I think Real Syaoran shall survive and save Princess. He might be send back to his original country and meet up with his parents and Watanuki won't dissapear and as for TRC Sakura, I dunno. The dream thingy which Yuuko mentioned at the start shall will come to an end.
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 2 Amused

Post by chibi-chan Tue 27 Jan 2009, 11:45

Oh..I don't want to see TRC ending similar to X ending! I highly doubt Realy Syaoran will manage to save Sakura and pawn down ButtChin! And ya know, I think we're getting closer to see Syaoran's parents. I mean,we don't know yet if they're going to make an appearance soon? Do you think CCS couple gotta do with the dream concept? or maybe it has got to do with Watanuki/Syaoran being drawn into a dream world or maybe all events which have been happening was merely just a dream? huh As fer the ending, I wonder how Clamp going to fit everything into one ending...
    XclampxanimeX
    XclampxanimeX

Gemini Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-06-04
    Humor : good
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by XclampxanimeX Thu 29 Jan 2009, 08:32

i wish, i dont think, this will happen. because time got all screwed up by R!Syaoran's wish many other rips in time and space will appear. Once syaoran touches R!Sakura, the rips will become like mirrors and reflect their other selves in other dimensions( like angelic layer SxS, wish SxS, clover SxS) or something like that. I just want everyone to LIVE!!! Not in heaven, not in the spirt world, not in some floatly place for the dead, like LIVE in their OWN world!
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Thu 29 Jan 2009, 17:27

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 18:43; edited 2 times in total
    SakuraSou
    SakuraSou

Cancer Goat
    Birthday : 1991-07-13
    Humor : ^__^
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by SakuraSou Sat 31 Jan 2009, 05:27

nice thinking, SakuraClowHime-chan ^^ but it's not fair for Fye T___T
    I think Fye doesn't have to pay a price all by himself. Everyone wants good things for the others, so everyone is going to pay their own prices. CLAMP promised us a happy ending [though I'm still doubt about it =___="], so I'll try to think that "it's going to be a happy ending" 'til the end T__T
    I think TRC is going to end just like in Kingdom Hearts II (kinda like "If R!Syaoran and R!Sakura are together, so do C!Syaoran and C!Sakura"). No more deaths [it's enough already +_+]
    The one thing that's still troubling me is the end of Fei Wong. We still don't have much information about him (his past, his will, etc.)
    CLAMP is good at making trouble =___= *my head is spinning*
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!

Post by Shaolan Sat 31 Jan 2009, 07:30

Yeah, I think, they will give us a lot of information about Butt chin's past. I believe they are going to mke it very sad...Clamp never had a character that was single evil. They were always human. SO maybe we see another side of Fei wan Reed

@SakuraClowHime200: Why notmaking a fanfic with this storyline? It is pretty nice^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 20:03