Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left41%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left41%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left5%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left3%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left5%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left0%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left2%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_left4%Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+11
Juliet
Me or the Wallpaper
SakuraClowHIme200
sakura_sv
Rayna
Misty
clamp_fan
amethyst-rose
chibi-chan
Moon-chan
Hokuto-chan
15 posters

Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first?

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 49293414d1f85_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934bb513dc_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Empty Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first?

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 14:41

Okay, did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first before Acid!Tokyo? Did you thought that it was just about traveling through the worlds in search of the feathers with everything bright and sunny and stuff?

Well, I didn't read much CLAMP series when I first started Tsubasa so I didn't know what CLAMP usually has in store. I knew that some things would've gotten a bit dark, but I didn't imagine all the crazy events that happened in Acid!Tokyo, that changed the atmosphere completly! So yes, I did thought that TRC was going to be a bit happy, but I some what predicted that things would get a bit violent. . .
    Moon-chan
    Moon-chan

Gemini Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-11
    Job/hobbies : College Student
    Humor : Depends on my mood
    Bronze Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Empty Re: Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first?

Post by Moon-chan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 14:52

I was not thinking it was going to be sunny and stuff. When I first started to read it, Sakura loses her feathers (wings) right in the beginning. I had a feeling it was going to be hard for Syaoran to search for all those feathers. Somehow I had been hopeful that even though she wasn't going to remember the childhood memories they could create some new memories. Of course it's not like that at all. I was hoping for balance, really.
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 49293414d1f85_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934bb513dc_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Empty Re: Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first?

Post by chibi-chan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 15:42

I thought it was going to be a happy series but after Sakura loses her feather, I was sure this series is not a happy which I initially thought it was.
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Sun 04 Jan 2009, 18:14

I was a complete n00b when I first started reading the series. I wasn't that familiar with CLAMP at first, so yeah I admit I didn't expect all these twists to happen. Hell, I thought Real!Syaoran was a bad guy or something when I saw him in the tube thingy XD;; But I'm a lot more familiar with CLAMP and their series now, so it's to be expected XD I thought before Acid Tokyo, that maybe Sakura would get all her feathers back and fall in love with Syaoran all over again (and that they were just an alternate version of Sakura and Syaoran, like the rest of the crossover characters are), go back to Clow and live happily ever after.

Well I don't think that's going to happen now o-o;;;
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Bronze Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by clamp_fan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 18:22

Hm at first I thought it was a kinda happy series...but I knew CLAMP there already I didn't think it would be like CCS, ( which was mostly happy in the Manga) when Syaoran was standing out there in the rain because Sakura didn't remember him , I cried T_T And when all that got worse and worse... ( with FWR and R!Syaoran in the tube showing up often) I didn't expect it would keep being happy.
    Spoiler:
    I hope it will end happy, though T_T
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Sun 04 Jan 2009, 19:20

Honestly, my perspective aboout this series was going to be happy and an exciting adventure series at first, I mean, by far you can tell from the beginning how Sakura looses her feather and then, Syaoran has to go through all the trouble just to collecting her feathers, until the revelation occurred in Tokyo Acid, it's changed all that! And of course, hell, I thought all along that Real Syaoran was a bad guy..
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Mon 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

I don't know exactly what I was expecting.

Because it was a story based on (what I was thought was an alternative Syaoran and Sakura), I thought perhaps the story would follow the same, more happy, less dangerous CardCaptor Sakura model.

I was quite excited to see such a constrasting Syaoran dimensional counterpart. And I was just delighted to see my two favourite characters return into the spotlight - without having to make a sequel.

I didn't think the story would be entirely happy; (after all, there were signs-young Syaoran had no memory of his past), Touya felt a hostile attitude to Syaoran, (although this was present in his CCS-counterpart), and Syaoran's relationship with Sakura was sacrificed entirely.

I've read a few of CLAMPS works, but when you're expecting this story to take on some of CLAMP's CCS aspects (and CCS really carried no real dark enemies, except maybe The Void card which only appeared in the movie, and Eriol turned out to be an ally), it really surprised me.

Then again, it was only because of this change that some of us here. Many of the members, I'm sure, would not be here if it weren't for that dramatic shift that made the series more desirable and interesting.
    sakura_sv
    sakura_sv

Aries Dog
    Birthday : 1982-04-15
    Job/hobbies : read
    Humor : happy
    Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Devilish
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by sakura_sv Mon 05 Jan 2009, 05:02

As I said in others threads before most of CLAMP mangas don't have a happy ending Sad
    The only exception is CCS but while I was reading Tsubasa Chronicles I though CCS!Syao and Sakura were dead... but it seems they're in other place (and maybe not dead) soooo I don't really think this story is going to have a happy ending... I really hope R!Syao and R!Sakura end together and happy but, maybe Cloney ends alone (and Cloney is my favorite)... but I think only Kuro and Fye are going to be "happy" at the end (yes I know they didn't have a happy life but maybe the are going to live happy from now on) but Syao and Sakura possibly ends each one in their own world and separate from each other...
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 07:49

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
    Me or the Wallpaper

Gemini Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-05-22
    Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, eating those tiny sour grapes you occasionaly find amoungst good ones.
    Humor : ... makes life livable?
    Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by Me or the Wallpaper Mon 05 Jan 2009, 13:26

I didn't expect a happy ending, what with that clearly sad bit in the very begining with the tubes, but I certainly never expected this onslought of complicated suffering. I heard that CLAMP actually started Tsubasa thinking "Let's have a series for kids, a series that doesn't really have much romantic love, a series that isn't that complicated and is easy for children to understand."
    Then all these new plot bunnies must have started hopping, and Kurogane and Fai were edging closer and closer, and Syaoran in the tube was becoming a bigger and bigger deal, and then they just decided: "Ok, screw this! Bring on that lovely complexity!"

So yeah, that's what I think happened. panda6
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : ...
    Bronze Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Juliet Mon 05 Jan 2009, 23:36

My only previous experience with CLAMP was CCS, which, generally, was happy and smiley.
    I guessed Tsubasa wouldn't be as happy, what with Sakura never remembering Syaoran, and the appearances of FWR. I never expected all the complicated clone stuff, and the amount of angst it does actually contain, though however. That came as a bit of a surprise.
    Reading forums like this now, I understand how misguided I was, to think it might all end happily. You can still hope though...
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Diamond Member : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 49293414d1f85_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934bb513dc_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Tue 06 Jan 2009, 11:47

Oh, I hoped, that it would be a happy story with a few sad periods. But in the end it is supposed to end very well. Yes it is! But I think, one character has to have a bad ending. But we don't know, what CLAMP think is a happy ending about, I mean they called teh end of RG Veda "happy". That may be true in some kind but...the most thing is ver sad. And if clamp say, this was a good ending, I don't want to know how bad it is going to end with he character whom they make exeriece a "bad" ending *shiver*...

ah and Minna-san:

Spoiler:
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by clamp_fan Tue 06 Jan 2009, 16:03

Shaolan wrote:Oh, I hoped, that it would be a happy story with a few sad periods. But in the end it is supposed to end very well. Yes it is! But I think, one character has to have a bad ending. But we don't know, what CLAMP think is a happy ending about, I mean they called teh end of RG Veda "happy". That may be true in some kind but...the most thing is ver sad. And if clamp say, this was a good ending, I don't want to know how bad it is going to end with he character whom they make exeriece a "bad" ending *shiver*...

ah and Minna-san:

Spoiler:

you can omit the 'san' tongue

Spoiler:
    Lightbulb621
    Lightbulb621

Gemini Pig
    Birthday : 1995-06-21
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, typing, going on many forums...
    Humor : I don't even know what this is for..
    Diamond Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 49293414d1f85_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934bb513dc_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by Lightbulb621 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 08:35

I thought it was going to be a little happy, but not enormously happy and stuff. When I started it at first, Sakura loses her feathers, and that became, like, not such a great thing. After when there was a little blood, I kind of knew that it was going to be happy-ish like. Buuut, when Fai says something, usually it's funny.
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934a5426a4_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934156e676_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 492934adb18e6_f Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Sat 17 Jan 2009, 14:54

When I first started reading TRC, the only other thing I saw done by CLAMP was CCS. I was quite picky about what I read, so I went and Wikipedia'd it to get the gist of it. From that itself, I could tell that this wasn't a happy-go-lucky story and I started reading with that in mind. But darn CLAMP lulled me into a false sense of security with the excitement and the action and the overall togetherness I felt in the beginning and then they swept me into Tokyo and effectively tore everything apart Did you thought that TRC was going to be a happy series at first? 393697 All of the togetherness, all of the happiness, all of the family-like qualities of the group that I so loved was gone D: 'Twas a harsh day indeed when the effect of Tokyo and Infinity was finally realized by me >.< But I don't believe that it shall end as a sad ending, which is what I'm keeping my hopes on so that I don't end up all sad and contemplative at the end like I did with Count Cain :P Just let them have a happy ending CLAMP, that's all I'm asking for :)
    XclampxanimeX
    XclampxanimeX

Gemini Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-06-04
    Humor : good
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by XclampxanimeX Thu 29 Jan 2009, 08:21

YES!minus the fact sakura couldnt remember syaoran anymore i thought it was going to be all peaches and cream! now its all emo!!! pucca10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 06:39