Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left41%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left41%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left5%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left3%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left5%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left0%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left2%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_left4%i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

2 posters

i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3!

Sei-chan

Registration date : 2008-09-07

i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Empty i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3!

Post by Sei-chan Sun 07 Sep 2008, 13:22

its me again...here are my hobbies - Cheerleading, soccer, talking to my friends on AIM, listening to My chemical romance and Avenged Sevenfold and Dir en grey and a bunch of other japanese and american bands...i love money....moneymoneymoney....and also i love clamp because the never fail to confuse me. : D or atleast have me thinking about something for a while before it clicks....and no im not blonde....(no offence to you blondies out there some of my best friends are blonde) but yeahhh the dubs for the tsubasa anime arent' that good, i LOVE death note and L is by far my favorite character despite what happens to him...(not telling you it might spoil) um, and sakurazukimori from Tokyo Babylon or whatever his name is ( im so used to calling him "the glasses guy" scares me because of the whole corpse under tree thing...im never going to washington D.C. or japan again because of that fear....but yeah he's creepy and tsubaru is so cute. but anyways, i also read the twilight series and think the guy they picked for Edward in the movie is uglyyy and sharkboy as jacob is so hawt....and for the second time, (curtosy of hokuto chan my bestest buddy....>_>....IM A GIRL. sorry if i bore you. i just dont usually know what to say. ^_^" thanks for reading this long thing....if you did....
    Ayashi_Hime
    Ayashi_Hime
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Virgo Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-08-24
    Job/hobbies : Reading manga, surfing the net, playing with my dog
    Diamond Member : i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! 49293414d1f85_f i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! 492934bb513dc_f i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! 492934a5426a4_f i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! 492934156e676_f i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Busy
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3! Empty Re: i'm trying again to make it more interesting for hokuto....TAKE 3!

Post by Ayashi_Hime Sun 07 Sep 2008, 13:29

Please Read the Forum Rules! You cannot post TWICE in the same thread. I'm Closing these.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 02:39