Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
He's gone, gone forever EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left41%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left41%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left5%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left3%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left5%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left0%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left2%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
He's gone, gone forever Bar_left4%He's gone, gone forever Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

4 posters

He's gone, gone forever

Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Diamond Member : He's gone, gone forever 49293414d1f85_f He's gone, gone forever 492934bb513dc_f He's gone, gone forever 492934a5426a4_f He's gone, gone forever 492934156e676_f He's gone, gone forever 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : He's gone, gone forever Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

He's gone, gone forever Empty He's gone, gone forever

Post by Shaolan Fri 16 Jan 2009, 03:27

Hey, this is my very first fanfic-story, I write. Please feel free to criticize me as you want, if you ahve any ideas, how to improve my style and language. Comments are welcome!!!

There he lays. Faiwan Reed - beaten down by his own creation while fighting against his Prisoner and those two who used to be his instruments, his blood covering the hard, cold ground.

The four begin to realize.they selebrate. They have won! They have really won!

The mage can't believe it: How can it be? How could those four had defeated him, how could he, the powerful wizard, descendant of Clow Reed himself, loose to them, these disguisting insects?

They celebrate. He and the clone, the bringer of misfortune and the ninja. They are laughing. Mokona has tears of Joy in her eyes. She has to tell Yuko. They have done it!

Hatred.

Oh, they shall die, at least the boy will. He will wipe this greatest enemy of him from the world's surface, he wants to see the light leaving their eyes. His last power, his last curse - This is the end!

Light.
    Screams.
    Blood.
    Pain.
    Agony.

They cannot think. This pain. Never had they beard such a pain before. And then...Darkness.

They are standing there, in front of them a river, mist everywhere.
    "What is this place", Syaoran asks. "Hard to say...maybe this is the world of death?" Fye pointed out. "So ,creepy mage, you say, we have to stay here forever? After all we've done, I would've expected a little bit more comfort in paradise"
    "Mokona doesn't want to stay here forever""I never said, we have to stay forever here, Mokona-chan, don't listen to our beasty-as-ever Kuro-tan!"
    "But didn't that witch say, that you cannot bring back the dead?"
    "That's correct, that is, what I said."
    Yuuko comming across the river, breaks through the mist, standing in a small boat
    "Yuuko!"
    "Hey witch, you're late!"
    "Kurogane-san! Sorry, Yuko-san, but you know him"
    "My my, our Syaoran-kun, polite as always", Fye points out."But please tell us, what this place is.
    "This, what you see here, is called Styx. It is the rivers which devides the dead world from all the other worlds outside. Nobody knows, what lays on the other side, cause those, who are there, are never to return to tell us."
    "So even you don't know, what lies ahead?", Syaoran whispers.
    "No, i don't know. But simetimes, when the mist is blown away by the wind, you can see a little part of the world."
    "So, Yuuko-san...are we..?"
    After an seemingly endless time, Yuuko gently shcok her head: "Not everyone. But there is one, who now has to pay a price. The highest price, he is able to pay....Syaoran...now., please come with me."

Syaoran reached out his hand taking hers. He hers Mokona 1st realizing what is going on: "No, don't go, Syaoran!!! I don't want you to !" Fye hugs her softly. "Let him go, Mokona-chan. It is his decision."
    "Mokona?"
    "Yeah, Syoaran?"
    "I had a really beatiful time with you all, but I made you sufering so much. Syaoran, you gave me your soul, I am really grateful, but now I have my own. I'm not you anymore. Thank you all."
    "You have never been me, after all", Syaoran whispers, holding back his tears when the boat with Yuuko and the other Syaoran started.

After shipping a certain time, Yuuko looks into Syaoran's eyes. "You know, I've always known that there is still hope." "You remember my wish?" "I do. It will be granted when you set your feet on the other side since the price, you have to pay will be paid at this moment, when you can never come back to the living." He shivers. "Don't be affraid. She is waiting for you, as all the other are waiting for their beloved ones" "What do you..?" His eyes were wide open when he looked at the coast: The one he loves the most is standing there her eyes bright as always and on her face an welcomming, warm expression. "Sakura!". Her smile gets even brighter, tears running down her face. He reaches the coast, Syaoran jumps out of the boat to Sakura, both happy like never before.
    He touches the ground. A strong wind blows and the mist has gone away.

He's gone, gone forever, Yuuko smiles. She disappears while leaving hundrets of butterflies behind, following the wind and soon be taken away as the mist before them

The left ones are looking for Syaoran and find the ones, who they always wanted to see again. Just for one time in their life. "Fye!" "Mum! Dad!" "Father!" "Sakura!"
    Yuui, Kurogane's parents and Fujitaka stand next to each other.
    "Yuui! Don't be sad! I'll be waiting for you. Please live, so that you can tell me all the happy things when we meet again" "I will, I defenitly will! I promise"
    "You have grown up, kurogane" "Really my son, aren't ya?"
    "I could not save you...please forgive me, Sakura..."
    "It's ok. You have saved me after all. I was able to protect, who I wanted to protect. I was able to get my Syaoran back, so please don't feel sorry for this anymore"

"Syaoran, Syaoran." The voice is calm

They wonder, where it comes from

"Syaoran, please wake up" It gets louder

Isn't that Sakura's voice, They wonder, they don't understand.

"Please don't die!!"

A magic Circle appears, catching the group. Mokona cries: "Farewell, Syaoran, Sakura, you all!" And they dissappeared.
    On the other side, a smile lies on Syaoran's face since he knows:

His wish has been granted.

"Syaoran, please...wake up!"
    He opens his eyes. "Sakura?"
    "Syaoran! oh thanks god, I hought, you...I thought you are"
    "dead?...I think, i'm very lucky, I'm not. I wonder, how..." He understands. It is a shock, He knows the other Syaoran's wich and the price had to pay for this. He is so relieved, so grateful. Sakura lives, she really lives. Feiwan's seal has been removed!
    "What happened? and who are these people and this white thing?" All three were sleeping, breathing calmly, unharmed. Syaoran watches his sorroundings. It is the place of the cerremony.
    "Let them sleep, I shall explain you later, but for now, let me tell you:
    I love you!"
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    He's gone, gone forever 49293414d1f85_f He's gone, gone forever 492934bb513dc_f He's gone, gone forever 492934a5426a4_f He's gone, gone forever 492934156e676_f He's gone, gone forever 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : He's gone, gone forever Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

He's gone, gone forever Empty Re: He's gone, gone forever

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sat 17 Jan 2009, 05:05

Oh my gosh....I love it! It's the one ending I could wish for!
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Diamond Member : He's gone, gone forever 49293414d1f85_f He's gone, gone forever 492934bb513dc_f He's gone, gone forever 492934a5426a4_f He's gone, gone forever 492934156e676_f He's gone, gone forever 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Shaolan Tue 20 Jan 2009, 08:57

Thank you. I'm glad, you liked it^^
    Ayashi_Hime
    Ayashi_Hime
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Virgo Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-08-24
    Job/hobbies : Reading manga, surfing the net, playing with my dog
    Mood : He's gone, gone forever Busy
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by Ayashi_Hime Sun 25 Jan 2009, 11:26

I haven't look through this thread for a while^^. I am very impressed Shaolan ^^, you have such tremedous talent( I never knew you could write a fanfic ^^;) I absolutely love the the story. Thank you very much for sharing ^^
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse

Post by Shaolan Thu 29 Jan 2009, 08:15

Thank you so much for your compliments^^. I was just trying to write something....I just wrote the end for a story in school as a homework^^
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    He's gone, gone forever 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : He's gone, gone forever Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Tue 03 Feb 2009, 16:44

poppingheart

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 19:33; edited 1 time in total
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse

Post by Shaolan Wed 04 Feb 2009, 01:01

Thank you very much!! I'm so delighted that you like my story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 22:30