Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left41%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left41%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left5%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left3%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left5%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left0%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left2%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_left4%Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+5
Hokuto-chan
Kimihiro Li
kurorintenshi
SakuraClowHIme200
Smile_For_Me
9 posters

Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back?

Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Empty Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back?

Post by Smile_For_Me Sat 14 Mar 2009, 22:47

THis has spoilers, and its also just thoughts. Please post your own thoughts. Thank You

Spoiler:

also I wrote this around 2 am to 5 am night
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Empty Re: Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back?

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sat 14 Mar 2009, 23:28

Wooow awesome !!!! This really does make sense, I think you could be absolutely right!

My opinion is that like you said, Yuuko *died* and got severed from time and space while Clow Reed was trying to do this kind of *bring the death back to life* experiment.

Basically we could all agree that it was very reckless from Clow to try that!

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 18:51; edited 3 times in total
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Empty Re: Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back?

Post by kurorintenshi Sun 15 Mar 2009, 00:55

I like it. I was just kinda thinking that Yuuko died and Clow tried to bring her back. It then went bad Yuuko got seperated from time and clow gave up. Yuuko wants to die for real but FWR wants to bring her and clow back so they can hang out some more. Yours makes way more sense though. It would explain CCS Syaorans and Sakuras actions alot more. Why they'd dissapear and leave their children to deal with this has been kind of a mystery to me.
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Fri 27 Mar 2009, 14:58

my guess is that it was a preemptive attempt at bringing yuuko back (as it appears that she's dieing) perhaps she was struck by a "killing curse" similar to the one that happened to sakura, which is why the mokona were created... perhaps clow and yuko aren't the good people we think they are

also perhaps when clow tried to save yuuko (possibly by halting her time) the price was to die, perhaps he foresaw that that would be the price and so decided to reincarnate himself in order to make sure that sakura would transform the cards so that her magic would grow enough to help her son fight fei wong
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 49293414d1f85_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934bb513dc_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934a5426a4_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934156e676_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 27 Mar 2009, 18:48

Or maybe it's just some one that we don't know about *shrugs* But that would be pretty boring wouldn't it? All I have in mind is an X charecter. . .
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Diamond Member : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 49293414d1f85_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934bb513dc_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934a5426a4_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934156e676_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Fri 27 Mar 2009, 19:04

I do not really agree...

We all know, for a long time now, that FWR is trying to succeed where Clow Reed failed.
    I believe that FWR followed the steps/methods Clow Reed used himself adding up some 'amelioration' to it, for it to succeed this time.
    In the latest chapter, FWR plainly and very clearly established a 'connection' between 'Sakura' and Yuuko: those 2 are similar.

Code:
    FeiWong: A body engraved with dimensions... // A magical power stored through the ages at the water's bed... // And the true being with the capacity to inherit both... // I have them all!
    8-9
    FeiWong: Clow once made the attempt... / ...but he did not succeed... / You who had your being, time and all, severed away just like that Princess... // You who were severed even from all worlds!
    FeiWong: Witch of Dimensions!!

From this, what I gather is that FAR from being not harmed and protected by Clow Reed like you supposed, whatever happened in the Past, it seems like she took the worst of it.
    I won't go too far in suppositions and theorizing here, but it's possible Clow Reed tried to use her to get what he wanted, the same way FWR does now. The difference is that she surely have not been forced: she must have agreed willingly to do it: in past chapters, it was said that Clow Reed was the sole and unique magician she truly admired, it's very unlikely she was mistreated by him like 'Sakura' is now by FWR. The 'experiment' might have turned to the worst and Yuuko ended up as you see her now: as powerful as she has always been, but cut off from Time and Space.
    I do not think she is the one Clow Reed tried to save: many hints showed those two were almost equally powerful magicians who lived at the same time. They were *somehow* friends and even created Mokona Modoki together. Furthermore, Yuuko is not 'dead', maybe with one foot in the grave but definitely still alive ^^;;
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Sat 28 Mar 2009, 01:43

Although I love your theory, and your thought process (entirely clever and very interesting) I, too, don't buy it.

I agree on some points. Clow Reed, Yuuko, and FWR all had some established connection. They could have been very close - they may not have been.

I believe that Clow Reed and Yuuko had a very close relationship-perhaps potentially a loving one. I couldn't see Clow Reed using Yuuko in such a manner, as she obviously adores Clow quite a lot. (Read CuteSherry's post in reference - I'm a little lazy as it's morning.)

FWR did, however, establish a connection between Sakura and Yuuko. I believe Sakura to be exceedingly powerful, in the same regard as Yuuko. It's entirely possible that Sakura herself would grow to become as powerful as Yuuko - perhaps with the ability and power to grant wishes and manipulate time! (In CCS, it was stated that Sakura's powers would probably become stronger than Clow's!) (Evidence; here: http://www.rootmanga.com/manga/Cardcaptor%20Sakura/c046/ch107.jpg
    Perhaps that's where Yuuko and Sakura are the same; especially in regards to "cut-off time."

I think it's Yuuko that FWR is attempting to revive. I also believe it to be who Clow Reed was aiming for as well. How Clow attempted this isn't available to us currently. We can only imagine. He very well could've perished in the process-although based on CCS I'd say he died more of old-age and anticipated it.

Aside from FWR creating countless creations, and stealing souls, he could very well be justified. Although Yuuko herself could be a key into bringing back those who died - FWR himself could have frozen her one time on the brink of death just to use her as a tool.

Watanuki looks like Clow Reed; I don't believe it's someone who looks like Watanuki. In fact, why would Sakura and Syaoran make him look like someone FWR was attempting to revive? Didn't they wish to protect him? I strongly doubt they'd choose to make him look like someone FWR desired-that would make him a more noticeable target...
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Sun 29 Mar 2009, 03:15

maybe fei wong is the son of yuuko and clow...
    Raj-kun
    Raj-kun

Aquarius Horse
    Birthday : 1991-02-07
    Job/hobbies : Computing, Drawing, Table Tennis
    Humor : Sarcastic
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by Raj-kun Mon 30 Mar 2009, 09:06

I think the fact that Clow Reed in CCS mentioned his coming death itself tells that Clow could have perished in the process of reviving someone. I mean you cannot know about your own coming death just like that unless you have been hit with something fatal!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 12 Apr 2009, 14:18

Raj-kun wrote:I think the fact that Clow Reed in CCS mentioned his coming death itself tells that Clow could have perished in the process of reviving someone. I mean you cannot know about your own coming death just like that unless you have been hit with something fatal!

But isn't Clow Reed a dreamseer? He could've seen his death in a recent dream or something. There are loads of charecters in TRC who are dreamseers, and the problem with having that power is that they can't do anything about it, they can't change their destiny.
    misthafalls

Taurus Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-26
    Humor : MOEHAHAHHAHA
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Killa
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Post by misthafalls Mon 13 Apr 2009, 07:23

Hokuto-chan wrote:But isn't Clow Reed a dreamseer? He could've seen his death in a recent dream or something. There are loads of charecters in TRC who are dreamseers, and the problem with having that power is that they can't do anything about it, they can't change their destiny.

Ah there you are wrong, the future is never decided, what a dreamseer sees is the future without interference. So there is a change Clow Reed knew what was going to happen and just decided to let it happen or plan something against it like reincarnating in two persons Surprised.

greetz,
    Misthafalls
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 492934adb18e6_f Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Clow Reed, Fei Wong Reed, Yuuko Ichihara.....any idea's on who they wanted back? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Mon 13 Apr 2009, 09:36

misthafalls wrote:
    Hokuto-chan wrote:But isn't Clow Reed a dreamseer? He could've seen his death in a recent dream or something. There are loads of charecters in TRC who are dreamseers, and the problem with having that power is that they can't do anything about it, they can't change their destiny.

Ah there you are wrong, the future is never decided, what a dreamseer sees is the future without interference. So there is a change Clow Reed knew what was going to happen and just decided to let it happen or plan something against it like reincarnating in two persons Surprised.

greetz,
    Misthafalls

Also, Clow may have saw the future in dreams, but I do recall he "thought" that Sakura(CCS) would end up with Yukito. Two factors he did not see coming was Touya and Syaoran. So there, Clow Reed has been fooled by his dreaming ability.

Still, do you think the person they are trying to bring back will be a new character or one from another manga?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 15:49