Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left41%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left41%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left5%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left3%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left5%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left0%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left2%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_left4%List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+15
BabyKawaii
Kimihiro Li
Crazymabober
moezy-chan
amethyst-rose
lovescent
Ohhileo
Kirei Ryuusei
Kyoki
Subaru-kun
Misty
chibi-chan
Hokuto-chan
JCTsubasa
Miko-Angel
19 posters

List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you]

Miko-Angel
    Miko-Angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Scorpio Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-11-06
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 49293414d1f85_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934bb513dc_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Empty List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you]

Post by Miko-Angel Wed 03 Sep 2008, 19:54

Welcome to Pet Peeves thread. List of all the things that really annoy you

Here are my list of pet peeves:

People who blow their nose, eat with their mouth open, talk about nasty stuff during dinner
    People who blame others for their situation and don't see fault in themsevles
    Useless internet service
    Cold weather
    Uncomfortable chairs
    People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
    Stingy people
    Having the sun in my eyes
    Not Washing Hands After Using the Restroom
    No toilet paper or paper towels in public bathrooms
    People who snap their gum
    Dodge drivers
    JCTsubasa
    JCTsubasa

Scorpio Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-11-18
    Humor : Yo
    Silver Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Empty Re: List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you]

Post by JCTsubasa Thu 04 Sep 2008, 00:08

When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw when the cup becomes almost empty.
    People with bad table manners.
    People that snoop
    People who push alcohol at social functions
    When your spouse/roommate uses the butter to put on their toast, and leaves crumbs in the container.
    Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen
    People that pop and smack their chewing gum [totally disgusting] Suspect
    People who can't complete a sentence without saying "you know".
    When people don't clear the microwave numbers.
    Fax machines that call my home number.
    Rappers who thank God at awards ceremonies
    Having to dress up for work just to have it downpour when you step outside.
    People who leave farts in elevators that I subsequently enter. Then the next person thinks it's me.
    Barbecue restaurants with happy pigs on the sign
    TV shows and commercials ads with ringing doorbells or phones, which make you into thinking the sound is coming from your house.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 49293414d1f85_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934bb513dc_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Empty Re: List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you]

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 04 Sep 2008, 07:58

Several little kids crying all at once.
    When people talk about drugs
    Annoying commericals that keep on poping up.
    People who stop and chat in the middle of the hallways
    Your momma jokes
    People who chew gum and don't bother to spit it out
    People saying the 'f' word in every single sentence
    When people talk about me behind my back.
    When people say "I'm your friend!" or "Lets be friends!" when they're actaully lying.
    Teens getting pregneant
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 49293414d1f85_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934bb513dc_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Thu 04 Sep 2008, 21:51

People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.
    People who are mean to animals.
    The noise people make when they rub their fingers on balloons.
    When ice cream drips out of the bottom of a sugar cone.
    People who throw cigarette butts on the beach.
    People who don't pick up after themselves.
    When people say 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly'
    People who will write something borderline mean, but then follow it up with a smiley face :)
    When someone is writing on a chalkboard and then they erase it to write something new, but they don't erase all of it, so you still see half of a letter here and there.
    Ice cream with freezer burn.
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Fri 05 Sep 2008, 17:52

People that are only out there to make peoples lives harder.
    People that test other peoples skills.
    The way I misspell words
    When people call at all hours of the night.
    Internet memes
    People that interfere in other peoples lives.
    Train ticket inspector
    Grammar Nazi
    Going to the bank for any reason
    Puting something away, and not being able to find it later
    Spiders and bugs that crawling in my house during summer
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 49293414d1f85_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934bb513dc_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Sat 20 Sep 2008, 18:35

People who won't stop nagging
    friends or really anyone for that matter who keep being mean and hurting you even when you beg them to stop
    people who always drop hints but never do it directly
    stories full of mistakes
    Teachers who yell at us for doing something wrong then do it themselves
    slow computers
    people who don't tell you when you're in a fight
    And a lot of other things that I can't describe or remember
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-12-02
    Job/hobbies : watching anime, reading manga, playing video games
    Humor : Eh?
    Gold Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934a5426a4_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] In_love
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Kyoki Thu 13 Nov 2008, 05:55

People who ignore me.
    People who only wants to be my friend when it is most convient for them.
    People who are hypocrites.
    When people leave cabinet doors open.
    When people won't help clean the house.
    When people don't' flush the toilet after themselves. >.<
    People talking while I'm trying to talk.
    Hot weather
    When people are cruel to animals (especially cats). ^_^;;;

There are so much more... but that is all I can think of right now.
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Mon 01 Dec 2008, 06:35

Jerks
    Banshees
    the sound of silver ware rubbing against each other
    Cleaning after my slobs that I call sisters
    Loud atomsphere
    getting bumped into and the person doesn't apologize
    getting asked to spend more time with family who I already spend enough time with.
    Ohhileo
    Ohhileo

Capricorn Tiger
    Birthday : 1987-01-04
    Job/hobbies : Camera Salesperson
    Humor : Various
    Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934c2df265_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by Ohhileo Tue 02 Dec 2008, 06:31

-Cyclists
    -Traffic light runners
    -Spongers
    -Chavs
    -Ignorant, self-loving and big-headed people
    -Strong stench of cigarette smoke/'boot feet'
    -My bald-headed, coniving, money-grabbing, two-faced, 'my sh*t's made of gold' total arse of an uncle
    -People who do the opposite of what you ask them to do/deliberately ignore you
    lovescent
    lovescent

Cancer Rat
    Birthday : 1984-07-18
    Job/hobbies : ..
    Humor : deadpan
    Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Tired
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post by lovescent Wed 03 Dec 2008, 10:30

- people who think shouting and yelling and forcing your way on others means you have a "strong" personality.
    - cockroaches..!!
    - BIRDS!!! especially pigeons!! *shudder*
    - commericals
    - people who get into trouble because of thier hotheadedness, while if they thought about the situation clearly they'de realize there's no need to be upset.
    - when you read a really good fanfiction that dont come around so often and then realize... its abandoned!!
    - people who generlize " ALL americans are stupid" , " ALL arabs are terrorists"... etc.
    - people who think the world revolves around them!!
    - the whole "hating the female lead" in every tvshow\movie\manga\anime that is growing these days, its getting to be like a rule or something.
    - loud people!!
    - when you lose your cellphone and its on silent so you cant call to know where it is.
    - rude people!! whats wrong with a thank you every once in a while?
    - close-mindedness..

My bald-headed, coniving, money-grabbing, two-faced, 'my sh*t's made of gold' total arse of an uncle
    ugh!!! i have one of those too!!!
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934156e676_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Sat 27 Dec 2008, 15:22

- People that when on the bus, they'll reserve a seat for their purse or bag and they don't move it unless you ask them
    - People who don't take down their Christmas stuff until like, May =_=
    - too much noise
    - little girls that wear make-up (srsly they're like what? 10?)
    - People that tell the same story over and over again and repeat themselves a lot (uh yeah, you told me like 6 times already?)
    - when people state the obvious (like it's cold out, or its raining...uh, duh?)
    - when people don't clean up their mess
    - running nails down a chalkboard or any sound that resembles it
    - People that spit their gum in stairwells, stick it under a desk, etc
    - Mary-sues and original character/official character pairings in a fandom. Especially self-insertions when people who claim a character, swear that they own them blah blah blah and you're not allowed to like them or pair them up with anyone else. Grah, get over yourself darn it, there is an extent to fangirling and I can only handle so much of it >.<

and so much moar!!111!1 >.< but I won't list it all since I'll start sounding like a grump XD (but I will say I have a lot of common pet peeves with all of you whose listed yours XD)
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Sat 27 Dec 2008, 15:46

When my WMM freezes and I only have 1 minute left to edit my video >>;
    When I'm searching for something, and don't find it until after I don't need it.
    My sister making a mess after I clean the room.
    Akizuki Nakuru glomping Touya...^^;;
    People saying that America is the best country in the world, despite the fact that I am an American ^^;;
    Running my laptop on a shared internet >>;
    Slow/dead torrents
    The fact that I'm working my a** off to earn a college degree in Education, and yet, a professional sports player will get paid more in a year than I will in my life! And what I'll be doing is more important than what he'll be doing.

And I probably have more...but I can't think of any at the moment ^^;;
    Crazymabober
    Crazymabober

Capricorn Rooster
    Birthday : 1994-01-03
    Job/hobbies : Full-time lazybum procrastinator
    Humor : YES!?
    Bronze Member :

List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Crazymabober Sun 28 Dec 2008, 15:00

amethyst-rose wrote:- Mary-sues and original character/official character pairings in a fandom. Especially self-insertions when people who claim a character, swear that they own them blah blah blah and you're not allowed to like them or pair them up with anyone else. Grah, get over yourself darn it, there is an extent to fangirling and I can only handle so much of it >.<

It's fun to mock though :D

- Japanese Fanbrat (as in: "Hai! Arigato! I love this!" Speak one language please!)
    - People who lack common sense
    - Jerks that borrow your things but never take care of them
    - When animes have to go on a totally different path because they rushed on the original storyline.
    - People who can't shut up while the teacher is talking.
    - Negative Gossip
    - People telling the person you like that you like them before you ever confess yourself.
    - Demanding People
    - Hardcore Otakus
    - Cleaning after someone else
    - Drama Queens
    - People telling you what to do and what you're doing is immoral (Like some people from PETA >_> )
    - People claiming that something is stupid even though they never saw it themselves. (Which gives them no right to give negative comments)
    - Sparkly banners (Like things from Blingee :P Gross )
    - People who keep on repeating that they don't like themselves. (we get it already)
    - People who refuse to accept positive comments
    - The fact that I'm always poor
    - The fact that I always want to buy something
    - The fact that I think my coloring sucks after a couple of days
    - When people buy me clothes without me there. (they always end up bad...)
    - When Photoshop dies
    - Most people in general
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Sun 28 Dec 2008, 15:41

-Creationism
    -people who swear something is the best thing they've ever had and getting you to try it, only to find out that it's probably the most disgusting thing that you'll be having nightmares about for the next three weeks
    -Homophobes
    -people who randomly brush their clothes with a lint remover constantly and throughout the day
    -anyone after an energy drink
    -Druggies
    -getting blamed for everything that goes wrong at work becuase I have the most seniority (outside of the managers) because everyone with more seniority than me are either restricted to day shift only or have quit (5 people with more seniority than me quit within a month)
    -costumers who believe the world bends to their will and who believe they shouldn't have to wait in a line even though they wait in a line every day at every place they go and should be gorram used to it by now!!
    -Costumers who glare at me impatiently while I'm serving other costumers and then why I manage to get to the glarers... they DONT" KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TO ORDER!!!
    BabyKawaii
    BabyKawaii

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-25
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : ????
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Amazed
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by BabyKawaii Sun 19 Apr 2009, 16:07

1. people who are being mean to me
    2. people who talk about bad things about other people behind their back
    3. Bullying
    4. Noisy neighbours
    5. Winter
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Tue 21 Apr 2009, 15:42

Uh, people who pick their nose and don't wash their hands. :/

People who use the washroom and don't wash their hands.

People who aren't polite (that is; can't reveal the least bit of curdasy).

When I can't fall asleep.

Yumi_Kyoshi
    Yumi_Kyoshi

Capricorn Rooster
    Birthday : 1994-01-14
    Humor : Mah Latte! *sob*
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Mellow
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by Yumi_Kyoshi Thu 23 Apr 2009, 01:45

Ooh...I've got one that annoys the heck out of my internal writer.

When people use phrases or words the wrong way.

Man...I get so mad at my little sister when she does this. :P
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Thu 23 Apr 2009, 03:27

Ok, so let's start the rant^^

- people who try to make me belive in Jesus or any other thing desperately
    - Creationism
    - people who believe what the BILD-Zeitung (a newspaper that is not worth the paper it is printed on) sais
    - neonazis
    - people who call me a nazi cause I am from Germany and as you know all people from here are nazis..same with
    - people who ask me, if I ever met Hitler or that ask me how it is to live in a dictatorship
    - people who are going to give their vote to the party with the best "promisses"
    - When they destroy a historic building and replace it with a supermarked...
    - Tokyo Hotel
    - narrow-minded people
    - Goerge W Buch
    - arrogance of some americans (just a few who think, their country is the best...but that also counts for non-americans ´who think their country is the best..)
    - many things that you all listed before^^
    - people who make thinks explode in front of me, while I am dealing with explosice material that therefore explodes and burns my hand...and who laugh about this
    - people who do harm to others on purpose
    - poeple whom you also have to tell what they are doing and that never know whn they hurt others
    - the money that is given from the governments to us because they want to make presents before electio )those who give away their old car and buy a new one reciee 2500€ from Germany)...we have to pay for it
    - people who want the GDR again
    - when people try to show that they are somewhat superior to me in any subject and therefore use mothods that are not really nice
    - people who make mistakes and say it was me
    - people whodrink because they are sad and then start to harras other people
    - people whom i give my books for one week or so and they won't give it back OR
    - people who give me a book again, that is totally destroyed
    - actors and actresses whose faces are that modified that you could it replace with the face of the sphinx and you would not see a difference
    - people who are mobbing others
    - poeple who are telling me that it is bad to eat those poor animals and then are angry if I reply that those people would eat my food's food.
    -people that give drugs into other people's drinks...

Maaaaaaaaaaaany other things but I guess that should be enough for now
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : List of Pet Peeves [ things that really annoy you] Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Sun 10 May 2009, 13:12

- arrogance of some americans (just a few who think, their country is the best...but that also counts for non-americans ´who think their country is the best..)

Although I'm well aware that many Americans aren't like this, in my line of work (I work in a tourist attraction) I can certainly witness and attest to the arrogance first-hand.

One of my pet-peeves of Americans (and this has happened a few times so far) is when they come to Canada, purchase one of our products, and say something extremey snotty or rude involving our money. In one incident, a women said to me "you're going to give us REAL money back, right? Not that stupid monopoly money?" Refering to our more colourful, water-proof money as monopoly money and 'not real.' The arrogance is astound - (1) She's in Canada, therefore getting our change back would make sense. (2) Just because it's not American money, doesn't mean it's not "real." (3) Our dollar isn't worth THAT much less than the American, anyways!

I have never had this problem with any other tourist - be it British, Russian, Polish, German, French, Scottish, Mexican (and many more!). And I meet hundreds of tourists everyday...

Oh, and some more ... ^^;;

-people who constantly talk like children, even when they're fully intelligent and able to speak normally
    -people who constantly put others down because they believe themselves to have more power; or to make themselves feel better because of their own obvious faults. I guess that's how bullying starts, too. ^^';;;
    -people who push or shove because they're late for something - even though it's most likely their own faults that they were late to begin with, they tend to punish the world
    -people who lie about everything, and even when caught - continue to lie
    -people who take every little thing too personally
    Moon-chan
    Moon-chan

Gemini Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-11
    Job/hobbies : College Student
    Humor : Depends on my mood
    Bronze Member :
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Moon-chan Sun 10 May 2009, 17:01

Slow internet.
    People that give me looks for no reason at all.
    Losing Pokemon battles.
    Caring take of Ein, which I am often doing a lot of when he's not my dog to begin with.
    Fillers in anime.

...and I might add more later but that's all I have for right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 07:44