Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left41%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left41%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+26
kurorintenshi
YanirPooch
Rayna
Syaoran_is_awesome
Kyoki
TomiSyao
gaia06
RJstars
cherrybloms
clamp_fan
Shaolan
Reflection
lovescent
Hokuto-chan
Kirei Ryuusei
Aokaji
SakuraSou
Lightbulb621
satin angel
IceQueen
Misty
Tenshi-san
chibi-chan
Invisible_Writer
SakuraClowHIme200
YamiSakura
30 posters

Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY??

Poll

Favorite character in TRC

[ 7 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left18%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left25%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left23%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left25%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-12-02
    Job/hobbies : watching anime, reading manga, playing video games
    Humor : Eh?
    Gold Member :
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934156e676_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 In_love
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY??

Post by Kyoki Fri 30 Jan 2009, 13:51

I've liked Kurogane from the very start. He is just so awesome, I just wanted to read more and more TRC since I really wanted to know what would happen to the cool ninja. Kurogane is just so funny and serious and very interesting. xD
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Bronze Member : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Fine
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY??

Post by clamp_fan Sat 31 Jan 2009, 15:55

gaia06 wrote:i loooooove real syaoran, he's sooooo cooool and cute, kawaii !!! love-laugh . He has suffered soo much, he deserves to be happy with sakura. I don¡t like c! syaoran, he's soo mean, last chapter proves it.

Altough kuro & fye are cute too

About C!Syaoran, he wasn't 'mean' before he lost his heart, and you make it sound like as if it's his own fault that he got like this o_O FWR was the one who destroyed everything that was before. And I don't think 'mean' really describes it..^^;; oh well, it's your opinion.
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sat 31 Jan 2009, 20:24

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 02:38; edited 2 times in total
    Syaoran_is_awesome

Capricorn Dog
    Birthday : 1994-12-28
    Job/hobbies : Nun of ur BEES WAX!
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Syaoran_is_awesome Sun 01 Feb 2009, 15:02

Spoiler:
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Tue 24 Feb 2009, 07:03

Clone Syaoran is my favourite, before he became the "heartless" puppet of FWR, he was kind, naive, brutally honest, strong, willing-to-learn, and willing to sacrifice his life for his beloved; Sakura.

However, I marvel at Sakura as well - both "clone" and "original." Since the Cloned Sakura was born essentially from real Sakura's body, she represents everything real Sakura would have been. She was an amazing character, full of luck and happiness, and always struggling to help everyone even though she suffered, too. Towards the end, she dealt with her own personal and painful struggled-she became more self-reliant. She's definitely up there in my favourites.

I like Fai and Kurogane secondly. Kurogane really grew as a character, likewise with Fai. Fai was the comic relief and provide much needed giggles, but Kuroganes attempts to protect his "family" really drew me in.

Mokona is cute, but not my favourite. Although he represents innocence and is playful, sometimes I find him more of an annoyance.

Although I like "Syaoran" a lot, he's not up there with the rest. He hides far too much, and represents an angst I don't find as appealing as other board members may. ^^;

^___^
    YanirPooch
    YanirPooch

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-04-20
    Job/hobbies : Tsubasa Holic and amm Tsubasa oh and Holic
    Humor : Pikachu Thunderbolt NOW!! ?
    Member :
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Froggy
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by YanirPooch Wed 25 Feb 2009, 00:55

its reallllllllllllly hard 2 decide i like them allll just 2 much but i guess u can say i like watanuki xD cuz he is really funny :P 13 and he freaked out about eeverything just like me xDD
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Wed 25 Feb 2009, 02:15

I'm going to go with "Syaoran"

I couldn't really like him in the begining cuz there wasn't really anything said about him he was just kind of floaty.

I started to like him as soon as he arrived in acid Tokyo. He could have just been all "Die clone I hate you for taking my place and having fun while I was stuck in that tube with Mr. Butt chin staring at me." But he tried to help the clone turn back. And I liked how he gave up his eye knowing that he'd be stuck in the tube even longer cuz he gave away half his magic.

But now I like him because he's cool and because I have a sinking feeling that he's going to get royaly screwed over in the end. So he needs all the love he can get.
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Thu 26 Feb 2009, 23:23

Sakura, Sakura and Sakura !!!  :juggler:  pika08  

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 02:37; edited 2 times in total
    spoon
    spoon

Sagittarius Horse
    Birthday : 1990-12-05
    Job/hobbies : mostly just drawing
    Humor : what
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Asleep
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by spoon Tue 17 Mar 2009, 09:54

Uaa, I love Kurogane and Fay equally... but there are days when I like Kurogane better and days when I like Fay better, and today I went with Kurogane XD

Anyway, I've loved Kuro & Fay since the beginning, they've always made me laugh~ If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have kept reading past the first book XD; But I'm glad I did, because now I love Syaoran and Sakura and the Cloneys (and of course Mokona!) toooo ;o;

But yes, the character development both Kurogane and Fay have gone through never ceases to amaze me. They're such awesome guys TwT And I love the way they interact, it makes my day XD
    kuro-shinobi
    kuro-shinobi

Libra Pig
    Birthday : 1995-10-02
    Job/hobbies : surfing the net, reading manga, watching anime and fangirling
    Humor : What?
    Member :
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by kuro-shinobi Wed 18 Mar 2009, 20:17

I voted for Kurogane!!! I like how he's rough on the outside and sweet on the inside. He really does remind me of a dog because of his traits like being protective, caring and of course his loyalty to his friends and comrades. He's one of the best characters Clamp has ever made. Well, the other characters are great too but Kuro-woof's just awesome (especially if he's together with Fai)!!! love-laugh
    july-wind
    july-wind

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-23
    Humor : o.O
    Member :
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Dead
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by july-wind Thu 19 Mar 2009, 03:47

Fai!
    because of his mysteriousness, his surprising yet angsty past, and just his personalities. pluslove
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Who is your favorite character in TRC?? and WHY?? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Thu 19 Mar 2009, 06:07

Wow, Kuro is at a tie with "Syao"

LOL I voted Kuro.

He just so cool. Taking everything thats coming at him with the "I don't care, but I'll end it" Thing going on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 18:47