Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left3%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left0%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left2%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_left4%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+22
YamiSakura
SakuraSou
XclampxanimeX
Tenshi-san
SakuraClowHIme200
Me or the Wallpaper
CuteSherry
Kit-chan
Misty
sakura_sv
Invisible_Writer
Kimihiro Li
TomiSyao
cherrybloms
Shaolan
Blossom No Tsuki
chibi-chan
Miko-Angel
Subaru-kun
JCTsubasa
sakurablossom
Hokuto-chan
26 posters

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Empty [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 05 Sep 2008, 10:20

I know we can't predict what CLAMP has in planned for us because they're such evil geniuses, but what do you think will happen in the end?

Well, I think that Yuko's shop will disappear after "the event." and I think "the event." has something to do with X, maybe X will play a role or something like how CCS and Holic is. Maybe that's why CLAMP has stopped X, so TRC could catch up with it? 'Cause whenever Yuko talks about "the event" I keep on thinking about X. Even Vamp! Subaru said something about the event some where in Acid Tokyo. 'Cause he said something about Yuko telling him that when she granted Kamui's and Subaru's wish to travel dimensions. Is he and Kamui going to be a part of it? Or are their alternates?

Also, CLAMP said that some one was going to have a unhappy ending. I think it'll be C! Syaoran because his Sakura died and he's probaly angsting in a corner right now... Welcome to Angst C! Syoaran! You can now join in with Subaru and the other angsty acharacters in the dark corners, we also provide mushrooms for you to talk to!

And character death, here's who I think will die: Yuko (I think if the shop disappeares she disappears also. But I don't want her to go!) C! Syaoran, Mokona ( same thing with Yuko.) Butt Chin (he needs to die! But I have a feeling he isn't.) Kyle, some CLAMP characters, and others...

I don't think TRC is going to end happy, this is CLAMP that we're talkig about and most of their manga don't end too happy! What I really want is Fai and Kurogane to be together! I want them to get married and have kids! Also since the manga is coming to a close soon, we still don't know much about the vamp twins! I want to know what's going on with Subaru, Kamui and Seishrou! Gah!

Okay, I'll stop rambiling now! :P
    sakurablossom

Taurus Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-05-12
    Job/hobbies : ballroom dancing
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by sakurablossom Fri 05 Sep 2008, 10:58

I hate to sound grim, but I think someone will die. If you read up to chapter 197 and carefully read what Yuko says, they you might draw the same conclusion. C Syaoran is my candidate for death, not because I don't like him, but his Sakura is dead. I don't think X is apart of the event. I read in Newtype USA in an interview with CLAMP that CLAMP is not continuing X because "had we continued it, a tragic ending would have been inevitable.... In addition, little kids are picking up CLAMP books now, and that makes us worry about whether it's really OK to draw such graphic depictions of violence." (Newtype USA November 2007 pg. 44). I'm really sorry X fans, but it doesn't seem like CLAMP'll be picking up their pencils to draw the rest of X. The good news is that for Tsubasa, they promise "But we won't give it a horribly tragic ending." -also from Newtype USA November 2007 pg. 44.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 05 Sep 2008, 11:58

Everyone says that C! Syaoran will die and I have to agree, he has nothing to live for now *coughcoughsubarucoughcough*

And about X, it was just a guess...but we don't know what CLAMP has in store for us.
    JCTsubasa
    JCTsubasa

Scorpio Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-11-18
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : Yo
    Silver Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 4929348528fe4_f

Post by JCTsubasa Fri 05 Sep 2008, 13:18

Considering the fact that most of their manga had a happy endings i have somewhat omnious feeling that we won't get anything happy. The most likely happy end i can predict that-

Spoiler:
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Dead

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 05 Sep 2008, 16:56

I think cloney will die because it would just hurt to much for him to live without Sakura *welcome top the world of angst*

And about x, hopefully CLAMP will continue it and not make the ending sad. I know a way that it could not be sad:
    Spoiler:

Sorry, I know that that is off topic.
    Miko-Angel
    Miko-Angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Scorpio Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-11-06
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by Miko-Angel Fri 05 Sep 2008, 19:34

Hokuto-chan wrote:I know we can't predict what CLAMP has in planned for us because they're such evil geniuses, but what do you think will happen in the end?

Well, I think that Yuko's shop will disappear after "the event." and I think "the event." has something to do with X, maybe X will play a role or something like how CCS and Holic is. Maybe that's why CLAMP has stopped X, so TRC could catch up with it? 'Cause whenever Yuko talks about "the event" I keep on thinking about X. Even Vamp! Subaru said something about the event some where in Acid Tokyo. 'Cause he said something about Yuko telling him that when she granted Kamui's and Subaru's wish to travel dimensions. Is he and Kamui going to be a part of it? Or are their alternates?

Tsubasa is simply an alternate universe of CSS. It has nothing do with X except the name and the appearance of the characters. You missed the point and saying X will play a role like CCS and Holic is wrong. If you look at the other characters perspectively [used from other series] Clamp always find a way to give something that make them obviously differ from their original counterparts. If we consider X plays a role in TRC, then the storyline between TRC and Holic would be entirely different.

Also, CLAMP said that some one was going to have a unhappy ending. I think it'll be C! Syaoran because his Sakura died and he's probaly angsting in a corner right now... Welcome to Angst C! Syoaran! You can now join in with Subaru and the other angsty acharacters in the dark corners, we also provide mushrooms for you to talk to!

And character death, here's who I think will die: Yuko (I think if the shop disappeares she disappears also. But I don't want her to go!) C! Syaoran, Mokona ( same thing with Yuko.) Butt Chin (he needs to die! But I have a feeling he isn't.) Kyle, some CLAMP characters, and others...

I don't think TRC is going to end happy, this is CLAMP that we're talkig about and most of their manga don't end too happy! What I really want is Fai and Kurogane to be together! I want them to get married and have kids! Also since the manga is coming to a close soon, we still don't know much about the vamp twins! I want to know what's going on with Subaru, Kamui and Seishrou! Gah!

Okay, I'll stop rambiling now! :P

We always striving for a “happy ending" for our beloved characters, but it's just like you said, we can't predict what Clamp has already install for us. Though, Clamp did state that, there is only one person who will not have a "happy ending" in the end of TRC but that doesn't mean dying isn't happy. ;)
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Fri 05 Sep 2008, 23:02

I think FWR will be the one who will gets the tragic ending eventually. Due to the fact that he kills so many people, it is likely he will get kill in someways.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 06 Sep 2008, 05:47

Okay so the X idea is clearly dead isn't it? Nevermind then, forget what I said. :silent:

Anyways...we have like a few more volumes left so the series is going to end some time next year. I think it was like January...or Febuary...or is it April? Well, in the next few chapters we're proably going to have a couple more flashbacks till we go back to the present, I want to go back to the present 'cause I want to see Kurogane and Fai! Maybe after the flashbacks, lots of talking, maybe another flashbacks, the group'll see Fei Wong Reed, or maybe they see Kyle first and we learn something twisted about him. Maybe like:

Kyle: Syaoran, I am your father!

TRC group: *gasp*

CCS! Syaoran: *pops out of nowhere.* Uh, no, I am his father!

TRC group: * double gasp*

Fei Wong Reed: *pops out of nowhere* No! I am his father!

CCS! Syaoran: Uh, no, I am his father! Right Syaoran? * turns to Syaoran and gasps*

R! Syaoran: Daddy! * runs to FWR and hugs him*

TRC group: *triple gasp*

Yeah I know, CCS! Syaoran is TRC! Syaoran's father, but if we learn that Kyle or Fei Wong Reed was the father of some one that we know of I'll be like Shocked I have a weird feeling that Kyle's related to Watanuki some how, they look so much alike. Maybe Kyle is Watanuki's clone! Since Syaora and Sakura were cloned, how can we be sure that Watanuki wasn't cloned? Ugh...I don't want anymore clones! My brain turned to mush when we learned that Sakura's a clone and I'm still confused with it!

Also, raise your hand if you think C! Syaoran is going to go bye-bye *raises hand.*
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Sat 06 Sep 2008, 07:16

Raises hands and feet
    He deserves a break. A much needed break. And I think he wants to die now 'cause he has nothing to live for. He's another Subaru. But maybe his unhappy will be the fact that he has to live? Again, anyone seeing Subaru?[
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 06 Sep 2008, 22:35

Yup he is, now some one needs to give him a hug and a cookie.

Anyways, besides our favorite clone, who else do you think is going to go bye-bye? I think Yuko...even though I don't want her to die! Actaully I don't want anyone to die besides Butt Chin and Kyle!

And since we're in the final arc (we are in the final arch, right?) I wonder if our favorite vamp twins will appear! Well I don't think that's going to happen soon considering we're still having flashbacks...but still! I want to see Kurogane, Fai, Subaru and Kamui!
    Blossom No Tsuki
    Blossom No Tsuki

Aquarius Cat
    Birthday : 1988-02-01
    Job/hobbies : Anime, manga, Ragnarok Online, MUSIC!
    Humor : ... A totally random soup.
    Silver Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Sick

Post by Blossom No Tsuki Mon 08 Sep 2008, 03:50

Hokuto-chan wrote:Maybe like:

Kyle: Syaoran, I am your father!

TRC group: *gasp*

CCS! Syaoran: *pops out of nowhere.* Uh, no, I am his father!

TRC group: * double gasp*

Fei Wong Reed: *pops out of nowhere* No! I am his father!

CCS! Syaoran: Uh, no, I am his father! Right Syaoran? * turns to Syaoran and gasps*

R! Syaoran: Daddy! * runs to FWR and hugs him*

TRC group: *triple gasp*

What kind of girl do you think Sakura was when she was married? T_T

Oh... and this is my theory... You're gonna HATE me ¬.¬;;;

Yuuko is a clone, Kyle is a clone, FWR is a clone, Kuro is a clone, Tomoyo, Amaterasu and EVERYONE on EVERY WORLD are CLONES!!!

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
    Fye don't have a clone, but a twin,
    the both Mokonas are just creations...

Is somebody there who is just ONE or came to the world by natural ways? T_______T

*The neverending Syaoran's flashback burned her brain*
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Mon 08 Sep 2008, 08:08

Well, you know Yuuko isn't her name, well I've been wondering who she is. I keep thinking Tomoyo because of Eriol, but I don't know.

And Kuro has proper parents, well had.

I don't think everyone is a clone.
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!

Post by Shaolan Fri 24 Oct 2008, 00:17

Oh I think, CLamp are going to make us sympathize with FWR. We never had an antagonist, being really evil, they were always human. And they always had feelings. So I can imagine, that we'll get a flashback from FWR's POV where we can see his relationship to the person he wants to revive. Clamp already let us know, that FWR has a wish, everybody has and that is why I think, they'll show us his story. I think this is gonna be sad.
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Oct 2008, 01:09

I Think C!Syaroran will die or Yuui.I Wish Yuui will not die,I feel Feii will do something to them,Yuko said that Fei want one to live to be with Sakura.That means that other two,Somethig really bad is going to happen to them and Yuko shop will disapper,I Think the tube scence behind it Yuko shop.The one who deservers Death is Fei.I hope they willl be happy ending
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!

Post by Shaolan Fri 24 Oct 2008, 02:30

cherrybloms wrote:The one who deservers Death is Fei.I hope they willl be happy ending

I would not say, that he should die, but he should have a bad ending^^. If he's dead, he won't have any time to remorse what he had done. So death would not be the worst punishment, I think
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by TomiSyao Fri 24 Oct 2008, 03:08

I don't think clone Syaoran will die, but the real one - if he IS Syaoran. I think we'll find out more twisted things about "Syaoran", someone will move to the dark side (probably Yuui), maybe a character from long-long time ago will appear and surprise everyone. More twists. I think too that Yuuko and her shop will disappear (so bad).
    And I'm telling you who'll have a sad ending - we will, because CLAMP will give us such a weird ending that we'll all be 'WTF!?'.
    But I think that more than one good character will die, and more plot twists.
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 4929348528fe4_f

Post by cherrybloms Fri 24 Oct 2008, 03:39

Shaolan wrote:
    cherrybloms wrote:The one who deservers Death is Fei.I hope they willl be happy ending

I would not say, that he should die, but he should have a bad ending^^. If he's dead, he won't have any time to remorse what he had done. So death would not be the worst punishment, I think
    Well Yeah,Fei should have a bad ending,We hope that he will bring someone's life who deserver for fei doing to do this but I know Clamp will make us shocked in the end and they should break the mirror which clones everyone to stop This Madness.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 25 Oct 2008, 23:14

cherrybloms wrote:
    Shaolan wrote:

Well Yeah,Fei should have a bad ending,We hope that he will bring someone's life who deserver for fei doing to do this but I know Clamp will make us shocked in the end and they should break the mirror which clones everyone to stop This Madness.

I agree! The Chin shall perish! But who knows, CLAMP might not kill him off...We don't know what CLAMP has in mind for the ending of this complex series.
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Bronze Member :

Post by cherrybloms Sat 25 Oct 2008, 23:52

yeah,but if Clamp do a really bad thing to them,i willl go to be so sad,i predict what will going to happen when i read the news tat Clamp said one character have a bad ending and i really hope everyone is going to be fine.
    I wish that Fei revive someone who really should derserver it after what he did to them.I'm afarid that Fei is really going to do bad things to them. When i read a chapter,Yuko tell that Fei wants only one to surivive with Sakura,e doesn't want the other,What will happen to other,i don't know.
    I really want to hit Fei with something hammer because he doen't have a heart after what he did with them.
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Sun 26 Oct 2008, 04:18

"syaoran" the card master, eriol and their guardians'll take out fei wong
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Sun 26 Oct 2008, 10:12

Fei Wong Reed dies and/or becomes fish food. Everyone's happy and runs off into the sunset. Syaoran and Sakura go to some Clow Country and marry and get Touya and Yukito to marry and have adorably cute chibi Syaoran and Sakura babies. Kurogane and Fai finally confess/kiss/make sexual innuendos to each other and go live in Nihon. Yuuko coaxes Watanuki to drink with her since he didn't disappear. The End.

.....wait, you mean an actual ending? Not an idealistic one? Well, crap. xD

Hmm, obviously my first thought of this would be that FWR does indeed die or have a very bad ending. Though, in our point of view, that would not exactly be the unhappy ending that CLAMP was talking about since we all want FWR to die anyways.

SO....who thinks C!Sakura was the one who got the unhappy ending? *raises hand* Because, you know, she didn't really wanna die. And since C!Syaoran, in my opinion, will become the protagonist/hero again and do something heroic or protagonistic-y and sacrifice himself for his original and the others or maybe he does something for Watanuki?!?! *head spinning* and then he dies but that ISN'T an unhappy ending, because, you know, he loves C!Sakura and C!Sakura's "up there" and they can reunite and be fluffy again :D

And then Kurogane and Fai will live through the final battle (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLAMP) and go live with each other back in Nihon. Unfortunately, it is not in CLAMP's style for their shonen-ai couples to become rock solid canon, so most likely it will be up to interpretation >.<

Aaaand.....Watanuki. Oh dear, you know, it's actually possible for him to die because he's TECHINICALLY not a character in TRC Dx Which means it's also scarily possible for Yuuko to die Crying or Very sad But I'm holding out on that both of them will live and be a happy little family together :D Sadly, without the sake/alcohol because Watanuki just won't give in to his hidden desire to get drunk. Darn him.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 26 Oct 2008, 10:16

Invisible_Writer wrote:Fei Wong Reed dies and/or becomes fish food. Everyone's happy and runs off into the sunset. Syaoran and Sakura go to some Clow Country and marry and get Touya and Yukito to marry and have adorably cute chibi Syaoran and Sakura babies. Kurogane and Fai finally confess/kiss/make sexual innuendos to each other and go live in Nihon. Yuuko coaxes Watanuki to drink with her since he didn't disappear. The End.

.....wait, you mean an actual ending? Not an idealistic one? Well, crap. xD

Hmm, obviously my first thought of this would be that FWR does indeed die or have a very bad ending. Though, in our point of view, that would not exactly be the unhappy ending that CLAMP was talking about since we all want FWR to die anyways.

SO....who thinks C!Sakura was the one who got the unhappy ending? *raises hand* Because, you know, she didn't really wanna die. And since C!Syaoran, in my opinion, will become the protagonist/hero again and do something heroic or protagonistic-y and sacrifice himself for his original and the others or maybe he does something for Watanuki?!?! *head spinning* and then he dies but that ISN'T an unhappy ending, because, you know, he loves C!Sakura and C!Sakura's "up there" and they can reunite and be fluffy again :D

And then Kurogane and Fai will live through the final battle (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLAMP) and go live with each other back in Nihon. Unfortunately, it is not in CLAMP's style for their shonen-ai couples to become rock solid canon, so most likely it will be up to interpretation >.<

Aaaand.....Watanuki. Oh dear, you know, it's actually possible for him to die because he's TECHINICALLY not a character in TRC Dx Which means it's also scarily possible for Yuuko to die Crying or Very sad But I'm holding out on that both of them will live and be a happy little family together :D Sadly, without the sake/alcohol because Watanuki just won't give in to his hidden desire to get drunk. Darn him.

I'm with Invis-chan...besides the Wata-kun dieing theory, but I have a feeling he might die...
    sakura_sv
    sakura_sv

Aries Dog
    Birthday : 1982-04-15
    Job/hobbies : read
    Humor : happy
    Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? Devilish
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by sakura_sv Mon 27 Oct 2008, 05:01

Well the only CLAMP's story with a happy ending is CCS
    I think they're going to give them a sad ending... cry
    I think in the end Sakura will die because nobody can change destiny... and Syaoran will be dead too... only C!Syaoran remains alive alone... No
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by TomiSyao Mon 27 Oct 2008, 06:32

I think CLAMP already destroyed this happy ending, according to what we found out about Watanuki... but I don't want him to die!!! cry
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 27 Oct 2008, 06:34

TomiSyao wrote:

I think CLAMP already destroyed this happy ending, according to what we found out about Watanuki... but I don't want him to die!!! cry

That is very true...wait, didn't Wish had a happy ending? Well it was still a bit sad though...

I dont' want Wata to die either, but if he dies, would anything happen to the dimensions?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 21:22