Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left41%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left3%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left5%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left0%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left2%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_left4%[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+22
YamiSakura
SakuraSou
XclampxanimeX
Tenshi-san
SakuraClowHIme200
Me or the Wallpaper
CuteSherry
Kit-chan
Misty
sakura_sv
Invisible_Writer
Kimihiro Li
TomiSyao
cherrybloms
Shaolan
Blossom No Tsuki
chibi-chan
Miko-Angel
Subaru-kun
JCTsubasa
sakurablossom
Hokuto-chan
26 posters

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Me or the Wallpaper

Gemini Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-05-22
    Job/hobbies : Reading, Writing, eating those tiny sour grapes you occasionaly find amoungst good ones.
    Humor : ... makes life livable?
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by Me or the Wallpaper Sat 31 Jan 2009, 08:42

I think they're going to go off and make us seriously pity Butt Chin before he is killed. Fai is my favorite character and I am cursed, so he's either going to die or get the worst of the ending deal. Happy endings for CLAMP usually involve an insane amount of utter suffering, so don't expect everyone to live, even after the ones who have died so far. eh... there we go. Crying or Very sad
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC?

Post by Invisible_Writer Sat 31 Jan 2009, 10:46

Ah, Wallpaper-san! I didn't expect to see you on the CLAMP forums instead of the ff.net forums ^__^ I too think that CLAMP will have some major sob story for FWR so that we can all feel sorry for him, but I don't think the sobbing will exactly take place >.>

And as for Fai dying, I highly doubt it considering that he just recieved his power back from C!Syaoran, the sweetheart that he is, and he has a better value of life and the determination to win it. And I do think that he has gotten a pretty horrible deal, considering he lost his brother, was stuck in a tower for who knows how long, got tricked by FWR into working for him, got his eye gouged out, turned into a vampire, gave up the rest of his magic, and then got it all back in the expense of his son's life 7 He must feel horrible, of course!

And I personally think we've gotten through a hell of a lot of suffering and angst and sadness, so CLAMP should just cut us off there. I mean, we lost our two main protagonists and saw them being replaced by the 'originals.' While I'm already in love with R!Syaoran and Sakura, my first love was always C!Syaoran and Sakura, and therefore, I think we all felt a little heartbroken over their deaths. Heck, CLAMP loves them so much I bet they feel guilty for killing them off too. I mean, they were so guilty they sort of brought CCS!Syaoran and Sakura back to life, no? :)

I do think this is almost the end of the heartbreak for us. I dunno, maybe CLAMP will pull a fast one on us and kill Mokona or something inconcievable like that, but as of 211, I think the whole gang's sick of the angst and ready to kick some Buttchin :D After looking at that beautiful splash page on ch. 211, who can't help but think that this suffering will end soon? ^__^
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Tue 10 Feb 2009, 11:35

I finally got around to read summary translation for the Clamp interview in Da Vinci Magazine which feature CLAMP 20th anniversary...

BUT this part scare me a bit about the future of TRC ^^;;;
    from Da Vinci Magazine, Feb 09 wrote:
    *They think of the current manga they're working on as their best work. XXXHolic and Tsubasa were thought of around the same time. Also, regarding their past characters showing up in Tsubasa, they thought it would be interesting to have characters with the same face, but living differently. Characters who may have had tragedy before, might have a happy ending in their new reincarnation. Thus a comment that Ashura and Yasha in Tsubasa probably ended up worse than before.

*Ogawa says that in many of their series, the first chapter hints to what happens at the end, so investigate the chapter since this is your chance (she's referring to the fact that the series will be ending soon)
    Well, is good to know that Seishirou and Subaru most probably would get their happy ending in TRC ^^ probably same go with Kamui and Fuuma

BUT what about Syaoran and Sakura ;______; Of course I don't mean CCS|SxS, I mean with "Syaoran" and "Sakura-hime". Their fate sound edgy ><;;
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Tue 10 Feb 2009, 16:40

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:57; edited 1 time in total
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Wed 11 Feb 2009, 03:36

Anyone else think that maybe the tube scene isn't featuring "Syaoran" or "Sakura", but our favourite CCS||Couple?

I used to assume that this tube scene lhas yet to take place; but what happened if it DID take place? We know that the original "Sakura" was not named Sakura - yet Syaoran yelled out "SAKURA" when she began to float away. I know; Syaoran himself wasn't aware that her name wasn't Sakura, and probably didn't catch on to the hints she kind of game, but you'd think around the tube scene that they'd finally admit their true names/meanings.

I don't think that's it, because Tsubasa isn't intended to be a sequel, but it's always a possibility. We don't know where the CCS|| pairing is residing, except that they're "waiting", and in some world far away where it's difficult to detect their lives.

Of course, they would've had a child considerably young...^^;;;
    Saikua
    Saikua

Capricorn Dragon
    Birthday : 1989-01-01
    Job/hobbies : *blank mind*
    Humor : Blah
    Diamond Member :
    [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 49293414d1f85_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934bb513dc_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934a5426a4_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934156e676_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Sneaky
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Saikua Wed 11 Feb 2009, 05:37

7 I feel so far behind compared to everyone here...but I still think that even though Sakura may not have the past memories of Syaoran, she will have formed new ones and those will be special enough that they will just end up together again.
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Member :
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Fine

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Mon 02 Mar 2009, 00:33

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:57; edited 1 time in total
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Tue 03 Mar 2009, 08:29

My prediction:Clamp screws with our heads even more than they already have.

I'm kinda thinking that R!Syaoran will be the one with the unhappy ending. Mostly due to the fact that his wish to turn back time caused him to loose his "innocence". Plot wise I mean XD
    My theory is that in order to end FWR's dream and return all the dimensions to normal the person FWR is trying to revive must die(not remain frozen in time like Sakura) and due to the connection between Sakura and the dimensions she must also die in order to achieve this. So Syaoran has to let her die for real and spends the rest of his life missing her and being miserable(maybe ends up like Subaru after Hokuto died) and in order to grant Yuuko's wish he then ends up running the shop and granting other peoples wishes while being forbidden from fulfilling his own. So I guess CCS Syaoran and Sakura are screwed out of having grandchildren angelstar4
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Member :

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Tue 03 Mar 2009, 17:03

wooow  this sounds like CLAMP *O* This could really happen ! But I don't want it to be like that !!! Sad *cries*

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 18:57; edited 1 time in total
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Member :

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 20:25

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:58; edited 1 time in total
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Sun 08 Mar 2009, 21:06

well,i don't know if Kuro and fay will live or not but the splash pages ,let me feel that they will not live.I find an Interested splash pages.I guess they have some hints in them,please read it:

Chapter 166
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/166/01/
    Chapter 178
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/178/01/
    Chapter 183
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/183/02-03/
    Chapter 186
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/186/01/
    Chapter 187
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/187/01/
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Member :

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 21:34

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:58; edited 1 time in total
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 492934adb18e6_f [Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Sun 08 Mar 2009, 21:41

you are welcome,SakuraClowHIme200.I hope so,too that they at least have ending together
    tsukiko

Scorpio Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-11-12
    Job/hobbies : reading manga
    Humor : :D
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-11-19

Post by tsukiko Thu 12 Mar 2009, 10:30

i'd be mad if this was all just a "dream". i hope not...
    maybe they'd all live in Clow Country...since they're already there...
    and yuuko...i have a bad feeling...T_T -tries to shake it off-
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Member :

[Only Topic] What do you think will happen at the end of TRC? - Page 3 Empty Unhappy character

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sat 11 Apr 2009, 04:30

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 01:58; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : merge topic)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 14:46