Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left41%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left41%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left5%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left3%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left5%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left0%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left2%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_left4%About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+4
Miko-Angel
WingedSerpent
Subaru-kun
Hokuto-chan
8 posters

About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 49293414d1f85_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934bb513dc_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934a5426a4_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934156e676_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Empty About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 06 Sep 2008, 23:07

Okay, so this topic is about the vamp twins Subaru and Kamui and of course Seishrou. This is to discuss this mini plot that has last been notice when Seishrou appeared in Nihon asking for the twins. All we know right now is:

1. Seishrou's life span is a lot longer since he had some of Subaru's blood.

2. Subaru and Kamui are running away from Seishrou

3. Subaru and Kamui know about Yuko since they wished to travel through dimensions but we don't know what was the price.

4. Seishrou exchanged his eye in order to travel through dimensions

5. Seishrou has been searching for the twins for a very long time but he wants Subaru more than Kamui (Of course...)

6. Seishrou taught C!Syaoran how to fight and he fought him and R!Syaoran. He also had a feather to countrol the Oni back in Outo but he doesn't anymore since R!Syaoran got it from him. Seishrou also knows R!Syaoran's dad which is CCS! Syaoran (which I find kind of weird...)

7. Subaru and Kamui arrived at Acid Tokyo but Subaru went to sleep for three years and Kamui waited for him to wake up.

There are more but those are the basics. Now there are only a few more volumes of Tsubasa left but we don't know much about this little story, here are the things that we don't know:

1. Why Subaru and Kamui are running away ( the actuall reason, not "They're running away from Seishrou 'cause he wants some more of Subaru's blood" Or that could be the reason...)

2. What was the price that the twins had to pay in order to cross dimensions?

3. How and why does Subaru know of the event that's about to come (The promise day that Yuko has recently talked about before the flashbacks in the latest chapters. Subaru said something about 'the event that's about to come' right after he asked Fuma how Seishrou's doing. Is he and his brother going to take part of that event?)

4. Does Subaru have the same feelings for Seishrou as he did in X? (He probaly does but he's not angsting too much.)

5. Is Hokuto even a part of this? (If you don't know, Hokuto was Subaru's sister in Tokyo Babylon and X)

And many other questions but I don't feel like asking all of them. Now Subaru and Kamui have been mentioned a few times already and there was also an awesome splash page of Fai and Kamui! (okay that has nothing to do with anything but you gotta admit, that splash page was awesome!) But the vamp twins haven't appeared since Tokyo but Fuma said that they left Tokyo right after Sakura and the others left. I wanted to discuss this topic to you all since I thought it would be intresting to talk about, so anything you guys want to say 'cause I'll stop rambiling now. :P
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 49293414d1f85_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934bb513dc_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934a5426a4_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934156e676_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Empty Re: About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou

Post by Subaru-kun Wed 10 Sep 2008, 15:58

How and why does Subaru know of the event that's about to come
    Um, Yuuko told him.

Does Subaru have the same feelings for Seishrou as he did in X? (He probaly does but he's not angsting too much.)
    I think that Hokuto was really the main reason why he'stthe king of angst because it was Seishiro who killed her.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 49293414d1f85_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934bb513dc_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934a5426a4_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934156e676_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934adb18e6_f

About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou Empty Re: About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 11 Sep 2008, 07:52

Subaru-kun wrote:
    How and why does Subaru know of the event that's about to come
    Um, Yuuko told him.

I know that but why did she tell him?

Does Subaru have the same feelings for Seishrou as he did in X? (He probaly does but he's not angsting too much.)
    I think that Hokuto was really the main reason why he'stthe king of angst because it was Seishiro who killed her.

Great another Hokuto gets killed...but if Hokuto is in TRC what role would or would've she played. Could the vamp twins also be vamp triplets considering that she was Subaru's sis in TB and X and now Kamui is the twin. Or maybe CLAMP didn't want her to be in TRC, thanks CLAMP for cutting out one of my fav. girl charecters...
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Diamond Member :
    About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 49293414d1f85_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934bb513dc_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934a5426a4_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934156e676_f About the mini plot with the vamp twins and Seishrou 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 11 Sep 2008, 08:10

Yes, I do wonder why she told him.

Or maybe CLAMP didn't want her to be in TRC, thanks CLAMP for cutting out one of my fav. girl charecters...

Yes, CLAMP, add Hokuto NOW!
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 11 Sep 2008, 09:26

Well in one of my weird theroies, I have a weird feeling that after the long flashbacks that we're having Hokuto's going to appear for some strang reason, i don't know, but it better be good.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 11 Sep 2008, 09:28

Do you klnow what would be extremely twisted? If Yuuko was Hokuto. That would be weeeiiirrrdddd.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 11 Sep 2008, 09:53

O.o No, no that--that is too weird! Though...Yuko laughs like Hokuto...dresses up in a lot of types of clothing...says very random things and gets serious and goes back to humor...maybe she's an alternate..or...a CLONE! Shocked
    WingedSerpent

Gemini Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-01
    Job/hobbies : Historian/teacher; Asia, reading, writing, cooking, sports, music, playing piano/dulcimer
    Humor : "The oneness of the one is directly proportional to the coldness of the one." - Strong Bad

Post by WingedSerpent Thu 18 Sep 2008, 02:57

I do hope that Hokuto makes an appearance at some point. If she does though, I think it'll be in a way that's connected to Subaru and Kamui, without them being related to each other.
    [A friend of mine had a weird theory for a while that the person Fei Wong Reed is trying to revive is Hokuto.]
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 18 Sep 2008, 05:57

WingedSerpent wrote:
    [A friend of mine had a weird theory for a while that the person Fei Wong Reed is trying to revive is Hokuto.]

Wow, that is very twisted, more twisted than Yuko being Hokuto. Actually I don't know what;s more twisted...and yeah, if Hokuto appears she has to be connected to Subaru and Kamui some how and it has to be a close relationship that Hokuto and Subaru were really close twins in TB. And I have this weird theory that Hokuto is/was Kamui's and Subaru's mom. I know, weird, but my second guess would be triplets.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 18 Sep 2008, 16:39

Or maybe Hokuto's just the older sister
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 07:26

Well I don't really care unless Hokuto's in it and has a close relationship with Subaru and Kamui. If Hokuto is like an alternate of Yuko I can see that in a very weird way. If Hokuto's the one that Butt Chin wants to revive then I'll be like Shocked but I did have a similar theory to that, I forgot what it was exactly. If Hokuto was Subaru's and Kamui's sister or mother I can see that since Hokuto acted like a mother to Subaru in TB (well duh, they were twins) but that was because they were really close so a mother/sister relation ship I can accept. But if Hokuto doesn't appear at all in the last few volumes of TRC, I'll be very disappointed.

And in speaking of out favorite vampire twins, I want to see them now! I thought they would appear in Nihon considering that Seishrou and Fuma appeared. I wonder if we'll see Fuma again? I like TRC Fuma more than X Fuma 'cause TRC Fuma is a lot nicer and is very cute with his sun glassess! And I don't know about Seishrou...we don't know much about his TRC self. Was he the same in TB and X? Is his and Subaru's story similar or diffrent? I think it's a bit diffrent since Subaru is not much of an angsty blue berry muffin in TRC. Or is he?

And in speaking of Subaru, I have a feeling he had a private conversation with Yuko. Like in the manga when we had the flashback with the twins coming to Tokyo. Subaru immediatly got trapped into that bubble thing and he told Kamui to not come closer or he'll get trapped too. Subaru also told him to wait and before he went to sleep he said "That person told me this." And that person is usually reffered to as Yuko or maybe some one else. Subaru didn't say 'us' he said 'me' which meant that he knew what was going to happen when they got to Tokyo. But we don't know if he was talking about Yuko, but either way he talked to some one when Kamui wasn't around.

And another thing when Subaru got trapped in the bubble, the question is why did he got trapped? There were two feathers from the start right? And the bubble was protecting the feathers 'cause they were powerful and stuff. My guess is that Subaru is just as powerful (phsically, magically, etc.) but not as powerful as Kamui 'cause if he was, Kamui would've been trapped too. Even when Kamui got near that bubble thing he didn't get trapped. Subaru probaly said "It'll trap you too." (or something along those lines) in order for Kamui to not do any harm or something. So I think Subaru is more powerful than Kamui, but less powerful than Fai. If Subaru was as powerful as Fai, Fai would've killed him (you know that whole first curse thing...).

And since Subaru is stronger, he probaly has purer blood. Which might be one of the reasons Seishrou wants him more than Kamui. Sei probaly wants more of Subaru's blood in order to be immortal, but the twins aren't immortal but Sei still wants his blood 'cause we all know how Sei is when it comes down with Subaru.

Wow, I typed more than what I originally wanted to type, sorry drop
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 14:37

That might be true. Maybe Subaru is actually immortal and Kamui isn't?
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 18:42

Subaru-kun wrote:That might be true. Maybe Subaru is actually immortal and Kamui isn't?

Ooh! I like that idea, but Yuko said that the twins weren't. But maybe Subaru is and he doesn't now about it, or maybe he does and isn't telling anyone, I don't know.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 18:52

Or maybe it's like the glove thing, Subaru doesn't know himself but is forbidden to let anyone find out?
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 18:57

Maybe, but Kamui is also wearing gloves too. I think it might have something to do with their necklaces....
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:02

Maybe. You do know that all of this is probably going to end up in the story?
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:12

Maybe....I think....sure?
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:15

Our story is going to be extremely long.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:17

Well that's good, and now we're getting a bit off topic. So do you think the twins will appear in Clow Country? I don't think it would make sense unless they make a specific role in it and I think they do or maybe they don't...I don't know...
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:21

Well they might because why else would Yuuko tell Subaru that info? Maybe Subaru is meant to go but Kamui isn't? That'd be a change! Subaru being better then Kamui. Of course, to us fangirls he always will be. No offence to Kamui though
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:24

Yeah...and Yuko has been talking about "the even that's about to come" latly and the only person who has mentioned it besides Yuko was Subaru, or was there some one else? Yeah and that would be a change, a twist! Oh dear, not another one...and yes I would have to agree that Subaru's slightly better than Kamui, sorry Kamui.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:35

Yes he is. Sorry Kamui
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:38

Yes, but you're still #2 in my list of angsty blue berry muffins! Or was that Fai? Anyways, if the twins do appear in Clow Country, I will be squealing my head off.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Diamond Member :

Post by Subaru-kun Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:47

Aftyer X and TB, I shall be joining you
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Fri 19 Sep 2008, 19:48

Yay! And we'll know their story! We better know their story or I'll be angry at CLAMP if they don't tell us...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 07:35