Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left41%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left41%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left5%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left3%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left5%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left0%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left2%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_left4%Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+12
hakiri-nefertiri
Cardcaptor Sakura
BabyKawaii
YamiSakura
Rayna
moezy-chan
TomiSyao
Misty
Moon-chan
clamp_fan
amethyst-rose
chibi-chan
16 posters

Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 49293414d1f85_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934bb513dc_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934a5426a4_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Empty Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

Post by chibi-chan Tue 03 Feb 2009, 21:29

The ending for the anime season ended in Sakura and Syaoran at an airport. The manga ended in Sakura racing to the bus stop to hand over a teddy bear and a couple of years later seeing him and hugging him again.

For "me", I'd prefer the manga ending cos it seems more romantic than the anime ending. The anime gives me a bit of hopeless feeling that maybe Syaoran will never come back cos Sakura hasn't confessed her love to him yet. The manga ending gives you more a bit a sense of hope for their relationship n___n
    So which one do you like better?
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Empty Re: Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

Post by amethyst-rose Tue 03 Feb 2009, 22:54

Manga ending, definitely. It has more closure to it :3
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Bronze Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Empty Re: Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending?

Post by clamp_fan Wed 04 Feb 2009, 02:48

I'd say I prefer the Manga ending, too... I love the page when they hugged each other :luv:

http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/32-33/

This page is so sweet..<3)

http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/39-40/

^ and this is the one I actually mean ^^;
    And I agree with chibi-chan! It's more romantic than the Anime ending, though I liked how Syaoran and Sakura blushed =D heheh.
    Moon-chan
    Moon-chan

Gemini Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-11
    Job/hobbies : College Student
    Humor : Depends on my mood
    Bronze Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Moon-chan Wed 04 Feb 2009, 13:21

I favor the ending in the manga over the anime, however both are decently cute. <3
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934a5426a4_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Thu 05 Feb 2009, 15:44

I'd prefer the manga ending. The anime ending is cute but not that closure like Amethyst- rose mentioned.
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by TomiSyao Mon 09 Feb 2009, 19:08

I prefer the manga ending too, and I agree with all of you - it's more closure than the anime ending. In the manga we can be sure that Sakura and Syaoran will be together forever X3
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Tue 10 Feb 2009, 01:27

I have mixed feelings on that. I prefer the confession from the anime, but as far as sending Syaoran off, I prefer the manga <3 Far more romantic.
    Rayna
    Rayna
    User of the Month
    User of the Month

Leo Snake
    Birthday : 1989-08-15
    Job/hobbies : Selling photos/Social Service Worker
    Humor : Grand
    Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by Rayna Tue 10 Feb 2009, 07:50

chibi-chan wrote:The ending for the anime season ended in Sakura and Syaoran at an airport. The manga ended in Sakura racing to the bus stop to hand over a teddy bear and a couple of years later seeing him and hugging him again.

For "me", I'd prefer the manga ending cos it seems more romantic than the anime ending. The anime gives me a bit of hopeless feeling that maybe Syaoran will never come back cos Sakura hasn't confessed her love to him yet. The manga ending gives you more a bit a sense of hope for their relationship n___n
    So which one do you like better?

Well, the entire reason that the anime was left like that was so the rest of the confession could be left to the movie. The movie confession was very cute and appealing, however - it still left questions unanswered. For instance-would Sakura and Syaoran attempt a "long-distance" thing?

I prefer the manga, hands down. Firstly, Syaoran and Sakura BOTH created teddy bears, which I find makes Sakura seem very devoted as now they both carry something to remember them by. Seeing Sakura promise to wait for Syaoran fed the heart. It brought about tingles.

The surprise of Sakura randomly running into Syaoran as she was about to attend school was positively delightful, and the embrace entirely beautiful. It's sad we never got to see a final embrace even at the end of the CCS second movie.
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 49293414d1f85_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934bb513dc_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934a5426a4_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Wed 11 Feb 2009, 16:56

I prefer the manga one ^___^ It is certainly more "complete" in a sense... seeing how almost the whole volume is devoted in exploring Sakura's thought toward Syaoran. In which, in the anime [ep 70], it seems a bit rush and that we really don't get that same sense of intensity.

And overall , I actually like manga|Sakura more than anime|Sakura :D In the anime, I think they are making Sakura to be overly shy and passive. Yes, I really enjoy the 2nd movie with all the blushing and cuteness of it... However, it really take a bit TOO LONG for her to get out how she feel about Syaoran... unlike in the manga... once she realize and figure out how she truly felt for him, she immediately put into action. Staying up the whole night to complete the teddy bear for Syaoran love

And as many have said, in the manga, we also witness Syaoran returning after a few years with Sakura statement of "so, now we no longer need to settle with just phone and letter"... It shows how strongly their bond for each other are. And of course, the final embrace definitely complete this wonderful and pure love story angel
    BabyKawaii
    BabyKawaii

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-25
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : ????
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Amazed
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by BabyKawaii Mon 23 Feb 2009, 13:32

The manga ending ^-^
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Cardcaptor Sakura

Capricorn Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-12-22
    Humor : YEAH
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Cardcaptor Sakura Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:37

The manga ending was way better and cuter and yes they both made bears in the manga instead of the anime where only sakura made one. .

the manga was just too cute and i liked the anime with the movies and all but . . i dunno the manga was just better xDD
    hakiri-nefertiri

Capricorn Tiger
    Birthday : 1987-01-01
    Humor : ...?
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by hakiri-nefertiri Sat 28 Mar 2009, 16:36

I loved the manga ending because it gave us more closure...though now with Tsubasa *Cough* we get some of what we had all planned out in our heads flipped over.

Though concerning the anime I do have one question, when I watched it I was in Mexico (Spanish dub) and I remember that after the last episode (because I really don't think i'm dreaming) there was a clip where you heard Tomoyo tell Sakura the camera was recording and then Sakura was sitting in her room talking to the camera thanking everyone for watching their adventures. Again, I know I wasn't dreaming..or at least I don't think I was...does anyone else know about this..because that alone made me really like how the anime ending and it tied into all of Tomoyo's video diaries. Does anyone remember this or know where i Can find a link to it?
    Yumi_Kyoshi
    Yumi_Kyoshi

Capricorn Rooster
    Birthday : 1994-01-14
    Humor : Mah Latte! *sob*
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by Yumi_Kyoshi Fri 03 Apr 2009, 12:48

Hmm...the manga ending, though because that's the only one I've seen...yeah. I usually prefer the manga ending, though, because it's the original thing, so...no argument with me there. ^^
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 49293414d1f85_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934bb513dc_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934a5426a4_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Seishirou Fri 03 Apr 2009, 22:24

The anime ending together with the second movie is just beautifull but I think the manga ending is more real. If I had to pick an end by my favourite it would be the manga ending.

Cause the manga story is the original! Just for that! I face the anime ending like an awesome way to see it animated! heartwink
    kurorintenshi
    kurorintenshi

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1983-08-28
    Humor : Ahhh poooo
    Bronze Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? Inspired
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by kurorintenshi Sat 04 Apr 2009, 00:50

I like them both

Anime: I liked how Syaoran was able to hold on and help Sakura transform the last cards. It made it seem more romantic like it was "Their" story rather than just "Her" story.

Manga: I was happy that we got to see Syaoran come back and the two of them end up together (presumedly) to live happily ever after. Plus we got to see them as middle schoolers =D
    SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Mon 13 Apr 2009, 15:41

Well actually Syaoran came back in the anime too in the 2nd movie, and they reunited as well, but still, it is rather hard to choose for me what ending I prefere.

I think I would say the anime ending? Because - in my opinion - their reunition is cuter and Sakura finally confesses her love to Syaoran, which she didn't do in the manga, she only said they will be together forever.

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 18:21; edited 1 time in total
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 49293414d1f85_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934bb513dc_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934a5426a4_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934156e676_f Did you prefer the manga ending or the anime ending? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Mon 13 Apr 2009, 15:49

SakuraClowHIme200 wrote:... and Sakura finally confesses her love to Syaoran, what she didn't do in the manga, she only said they will be together forever.

Um... she did confess her love to Syaoran ^^;;; and even make a teddy bear plushy for him before he left

Confession:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/28/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/29/
    Promise to wait:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/31/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Cardcaptor_Sakura/50/32-33/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 18:24