Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Seishirou fanclub EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left41%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left41%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left5%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left3%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left5%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left0%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left2%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Seishirou fanclub Bar_left4%Seishirou fanclub Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+6
Juliet
YamiSakura
Hokuto-chan
Subaru-kun
satin angel
Seishirou
10 posters

Seishirou fanclub

Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-02-25
    Humor : The greatest!
    Diamond Member :
    Seishirou fanclub 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou fanclub 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Fine
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Seishirou fanclub Empty Seishirou fanclub

Post by Seishirou Thu 05 Feb 2009, 00:06

Well, who loves Seishirou? I guess everybody!!

Here's some info:

SEISHIROU SAKURAZUKAMORI
    ++++++++++++++
    >> THE GENTLEMAN
    Seishirou, affectionately known as Sei-chan, is a good friend of the Sumeragi twins and Subaru's willing lover. He is a perfect gentleman with impeccable manners and a charming smile whose greatest pastime is ganging up with Hokuto and making poor Subaru blush. Being the oldest of the trio, he watches over the twins like a big brother and is always ready with a piece of advice and a helping hand. Hokuto simply adores Seishirou and gets on with him like a house on fire. Sometimes they even enjoy doing the cooking together or helping each other with random household chores. When he's not spending time with the twins, Seishirou works as a veterinarian at a prestigious animal clinic in Shinjuku. He loves Tokyo a great deal, and once remarked that it's the only city in the world where so many people enjoy their descent into destruction. Not only Tokyo, Seishirou deeply appreciates things of aesthetic value which is part of the reason why he feels so attracted to Subaru.

>> THE ASSASIN
    Seishirou has a dark side and a secret identity which the twins don't learn about until much later on. Hailing from the equally powerful Sakurazukamori family, a clan of dark magicians and assasins, he is the last head of the clan and the so-called guardian of the cherry tree. Whilst Subaru uses onmyoujitsu to help fight crime and protect Japan, his powers serve a more sinister purpose. In reality, Seishirou is a cold-blooded killer who feels nothing for other living creatures. That of the kind and harmless veterinarian is possibly just a façade he puts on while the "bet" is carried out. When he first met Subaru, the promise he made was that he would stay by his side for a year, and when that year is over, he has two choices: either to kill Subaru, meaning he feels absolutely nothing for the boy, or to spare his life again. Seishirou has been true to his word, and as fate would have it, they met again seven years later at Ikebukuro station. Obviously it's not clear whether Seishrou indeed feels something for Subaru, or if he's just toying with his heart. Throughout, he openly declares his love for Subaru and flirts with the boy countless times, yet there is no proof of his love, except for towards the end when he sacrificed his right eye to save Subaru from a knife-wielding maniac. Even after his death, his feelings for Subaru remain a mystery and are open to speculation.

>> THE SAKURAZUKAMORI
    Seishirou is a mystery, and it's near impossible to figure out what thoughts he's thinking or what he has to gain by making a bet with Subaru. So far, we know this much: his purpose in life is to fulfil his duty as the Sakurazukamori by feeding innocent souls to the cherry tree. Nothing else interests him except satisfying the tree's lust for blood. He's bored by everything else and sees people as objects which he can break and dispose of. His best asset is his ability to kill people without blinking an eye. He gets the job done quickly and he doesn't look back in regret. Basically, Seishirou is totally evil, one heck of a killer and not someone you'd like to mess with. He is also appointed to protect Japan - an assasin who operates in shadow.

In X16, it's revealed that Seishirou succeeded his mother as the next Sakurazukamori by murdering her in cold blood. Of course, it was Setsuka herself who wanted Seishirou to take her life, but it's not everyday that a teenage boy can kill her mother with a sadistic smile plastered on his face. It is almost as if killing is normal and part of his routine just as eating, sleeping or exercising are part of our routine. The only person to whom he dedicates himself to protecting is his beloved Subaru. Ironic as it seems, Seishirou will let no one harm his lover, even if they are destined to fight to the death one day. When the serial killer in OVA 2 tries to strangle Subaru, Seishirou instinctively unleashed his power to rescue him. Eventually, he lost his right eye as a result of shielding Subaru from a crazy woman armed with a knife. It seems inexplicable that he would sacrifice his eye for Subaru and then tell him shortly afterward that he meant nothing to him, but there is something about Subaru that induces a feeling of protectiveness in him and makes it seem abominable to him for Subaru's innocence to be tainted. Whether Seishirou saved Subaru from the attacker out of genuine concern or self-interest, there's little doubt that Subaru has captured his heart in a way that nobody else can.

>> THE SEDUCER
    Seishirou is pure eyecandy and typical of the CLAMP male adult, with broad (I mean really broad) shoulders, smouldering eyes and a sexy smile. He mostly dresses smartly, and is rarely seen in anything less casual than a suit (which is not very casual at all ^^). When Seishirou's not out and about stalking his next prey as a Sakurazukamori assasin, he's a dedicated veterinarian working long hours at his Shinjuku clinic. His seductive quality and polite charm make him one, if not the most popular male CLAMP character. In X, Seishirou ditches his serious business attire for a more casual look, ie. sunglasses and a long, black trench coat. He's either a social or chronic smoker, and likes to puff away at a cigarette even in the most angsty and gripping scenes of the X manga. A seducer..an assasin..a heartless bastard..what is Seishirou Sakurazuka? That is left to you as the reader to decide, and only those who have journeyed with him through the turmoil of Tokyo Babylon and the promised day of 1999 can make up their mind about him. Until then, he's an enigma and unsolved mystery. See the world through the eyes of Seishirou Sakurazuka. Even if you think you know the man, there's always the glimmer of his mismatched gaze that tells you've got it all wrong....

Font: Seishirou INFO

MORE INFO:

MORE

TSUBASA INFO:

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    In Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Seishirō appears as a mysterious traveler from Syaoran's past who also gained the power to travel between worlds from Yūko Ichihara, the Dimension Witch. He is currently searching for the vampire twins and initially believed to be a vampire hunter. His younger brother, Fūma, establishes that he and Seishirō are actually treasure hunters. Seishirō's abilities include summoning Oni to fight for him. He is able to perform these abilities with the help one of Sakura's feathers, which Syaoran fails to retrieve in their encounter in Ōto Country. An experienced fighter, Seishirō was also the one to teach Syaoran how to fight by utilizing the longer reach of his legs to compensate for the lack of sight in one eye.

Later he appears in Nihon Country and discovers that Fay has vampire blood and initially believes that Fay and his friends know Subaru's location. After realizing they do not he intends to leave Nihon, but is challenged by the true Syaoran for the feather. Seishirō remarks how Syaoran is like his father, referring to Syaoran's true father and not Fujitaka, the adoptive father of Syaoran's clone throughout the battle. How Seishirō knows Syaoran's father has not yet been explained.

After Syaoran unleashs his ultimate spell on Seishirō, he reclaims the feather and is sent into the dimension of dreams alone to rescue Sakura's soul. However, it seems that Seishirō intended to give the feather to Syaoran; Fūma remarks, "You were planning to hand over that feather right from the start, weren't you? To that kid [Syaoran]."

After the fight of the two Syaorans and the kidnapping of Sakura's body by Dr. Kyle Rondart, Seishirō leaves the country to continue his search for Subaru.

He first appears in chapter 42.

Font: Tsubasa Info

Seishirou fanclub Subaruxseichiro

Seishirou fanclub Seishirou-02
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Birthday : 1982-10-07
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, yoga, watching anime, travel
    Humor : dark and sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou fanclub 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Bitchy
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Seishirou fanclub Empty Re: Seishirou fanclub

Post by satin angel Thu 05 Feb 2009, 13:46

Oh I wanna join! I adore Seishirou and he's just an awesome character. Here's someother info on Seishirou:

As a child he wanted to join the circus.
    He has astigmatism in both of his eyes.
    His first present to Subaru were roses
    (all this info curtesy of SeixSub lj comm)

Also, in a short story that CLAMP wrote Seishirou gave Subaru a ring, although it's not specified whether its an engagement ring or a wedding band.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    Seishirou fanclub 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou fanclub 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 05 Feb 2009, 13:49

*blsuh* could I join? (is kinda obvious I love Seishiro)
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : Seishirou fanclub 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou fanclub 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hokuto-chan Thu 05 Feb 2009, 13:50

I wanna join tooooooo!

satin angel wrote:Oh I wanna join! I adore Seishirou and he's just an awesome character. Here's someother info on Seishirou:

As a child he wanted to join the circus.
    He has astigmatism in both of his eyes.
    His first present to Subaru were roses
    (all this info curtesy of SeixSub lj comm)

Also, in a short story that CLAMP wrote Seishirou gave Subaru a ring, although it's not specified whether its an engagement ring or a wedding band.

Really!? O.O I did not know any of that! And omg, Sei-chan gave Subaru a ring!? Kyaaa! And lol, Sei-chan wanted to join the circus! XD
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Thu 05 Feb 2009, 14:27

Ah ha I found the link to the short story! Here it is!

http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/50363.html
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : Seishirou fanclub 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou fanclub 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Hokuto-chan Sat 07 Feb 2009, 12:25

That. . . that was tooooo short! It needed to be longer! 7 Sei-chan gave Subby a ring! OMG! OMG! OMG! Yay! And how come we don/t see Subaru wearing the ring in TB? Lol. Too bad Subaru never became Sei's bride. . . *sniff*
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sat 07 Feb 2009, 19:11

Subaru would be too shy to wear the ring, but I bet he kept it even after all that has happened.
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Diamond Member :

Post by Seishirou Sun 08 Feb 2009, 23:12

Actually all this Ring story is new for me too! I can't even imagine Seishirou giving a ring to subaru!!!!! rofl Just amazing!
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Tue 10 Feb 2009, 17:23

It really is a cute story and it does take place sometime after Seishirou "first" met Subaru. I also just love Hokuto in all her BL love!
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Tue 10 Feb 2009, 17:59

OMG~~~ I never realized [where have I been all these times hypno ] The Seishirou FANCLUB is actually started by our forum very own SEISHIROU *__________*
    GAH~~ if I know earlier... I would of joined in SO MUCH EARLIER!!!!

*hm... digging through my stuff that was related to the old TF...... after a long search later.... *OMG~~~ I still have it 11

Do you still remember this picture?? ;P
    Seishirou fanclub Hunters
    Seishirou
    Seishirou

Pisces Tiger
    Diamond Member :

Post by Seishirou Tue 10 Feb 2009, 20:46

Of course I remember! I also still have this image (and all those DDGD images too) saved in my computer! AHAHAH

HUNTERS TOGETHER!

What a relationship uh? SeishirouxClone together!

And I'm glad you joined us in this fanclub! poppingheart
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : ...
    Bronze Member : Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou fanclub 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Happy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Juliet Wed 11 Feb 2009, 07:44

Can I join?

I haven't read X (yet), but I love Seishirou from TB. I love his cynicism, and, of course, him and Subaru...
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou fanclub 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Wed 11 Feb 2009, 18:17

lol, the famous Vampire Hunter! who wouldn't want to join XD? Count me in Seishirou!
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sun 15 Feb 2009, 07:59

I think this is a pretty romantic picture of Seishirou giving Subaru roses so it's perfect for Valentine's Day :)

Seishirou fanclub 5064f3b88f97dee31f92c19de0ceb90c1224916640_full
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Sun 15 Feb 2009, 14:38

Kawaiiiiiiiii! love Sei-chan and Subaru should have ended up like that 12
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 15 Feb 2009, 23:56

Kyaaa! That's beautiful! love
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Mon 16 Feb 2009, 13:32

okay, that seems to bhe drawn by CLAMP... butr it's kawaii!!!!!!1
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 16 Feb 2009, 13:33

It looks like it was drawn by CLAMP. . . hmmmm. . .
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Mon 16 Feb 2009, 14:15

It is drawn by CLAMP. I'm trying to remember is it was in CLAMP News or in Shoten 5 or 6.
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sat 21 Feb 2009, 19:45

If anyone's interested in seeing a illustrations of Subaru wearing Seishirou's ring, here it is! These pics went along with the short story in Shoten 6.

Seishirou fanclub Shoten6-page13

Seishirou fanclub Shoten6-page12
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 22 Feb 2009, 00:11

Awwwww! That's sooooo cute! Thank you, Angel-chaaaaaaan! 16
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sun 22 Feb 2009, 16:35

Thanks smile Here's a link to another illustration from shoten 6. Sorry, the pic's too large for me to post it here.

https://2img.net/h/i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq347/subaru_soka/shoten6-page03-04.jpg
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 23 Feb 2009, 00:23

O.O Angel-chan, you're awesome, thank you very much!
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Mon 23 Feb 2009, 15:18

No problem :) I enjoy sharing the love!
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : Seishirou fanclub 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou fanclub 492934156e676_f Seishirou fanclub 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou fanclub 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Seishirou fanclub Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Tue 24 Feb 2009, 22:11

wow, cool photos O.O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 06:46