Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left41%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left41%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left5%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left3%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left5%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left0%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left2%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_left4%Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

4 posters

Seishirou x Subaru discussion!

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934156e676_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Empty Seishirou x Subaru discussion!

Post by Hokuto-chan Sun 28 Dec 2008, 15:57

Talk about the classic, twisted, complicated, crazy, intresting pairing of Sei and Subby! Okay, this is only for TB! Don't mention anything about X nor TRC! Only TB! Try to stay on topic and if we do get off topic, I'm doomed. So. . . what do you have to say about this pairing?

----------------------------------------------------------
    Topic merge for TB & X "Seishirou & Subaru" discussion because
    Those 2 are the same pairing AND same people. X storyline is practically the continuation for TB ~~ the discussion for this pairing practically go hand in hand together!!

Please continue the discussion here for this pairing in both TB and X series ^^

~ YamiSakura
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Birthday : 1982-10-07
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, yoga, watching anime, travel
    Humor : dark and sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Bitchy
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Empty Re: Seishirou x Subaru discussion!

Post by satin angel Sun 28 Dec 2008, 17:13

This is a pairing that I truly adore. Subaru and Seishirou have such a twisted, obsessive and possessive love and it's wrapped up in a beautiful package that is Tokyo Babylon. It's interesting to see how much denial Seishirou's in about how he feels throughout the series. He's so determined not to lose the bet that he can't or won't acknowledge how he feels about Subaru. Did anyone else notice how he kept stalling from killing Subaru in volume 7? He even commented that if Subaru tried hard enough then he could break the spell. Of course poor Subaru's too heartbroken and emotional damaged to take in what he's saying.

Seishirou cannot accept that he actually has feelings for Subaru, but in twisted ways he does show it. When Hokuto came to take Subaru's place Seishirou, I think, happily let her do so since it meant he didn't have to kill Subaru. I don't think Seishirou realized this of course. The act of killing Hokuto was also another way Seishirou showed his love. By killing Hokuto he made sure he would always have a place in Subaru's heart even if it was in hatred.

No matter what other couples CLAMP creates I don't think they'll ever be able to measure up to the tragic and twisted couple that is Seishirou x Subaru. The love/hate that goes on between the two really drew me into X. Even though they only see each other twice their scenes are filled with unbridled tension. Seishirou knows how to be a condescending bastard. He cruelly reminds Subaru of the past and teases him for being cute. Despite that though, Seishirou is just as possessive as he was in the past and not to mention a stalker. He knows what Subaru's been up to all those years and kept track of him through the marks on Subaru's hands.

Do I think that they met more times than shown in the manga/anime? Well yes I do. When they first met up again after 8 years, Seishirou said he that he would see Subaru again soon. Considering that Seishirou's death occurs a few months after that first meeting I don't think Seishirou would've waited that long. Unless CLAMP states otherwise we'll never know, but that's why we have fanfiction.

Seishirou's famous last words. I know that Seishirou told Subaru that he loved him and even though the fans didn't get to hear it, Seishirou's actions proved that he did.

Last edited by chibi-chan on Mon 29 Dec 2008, 00:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double postings)
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Diamond Member : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934156e676_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f

Post by Hokuto-chan Mon 29 Dec 2008, 00:50

*Claps* Well said, Angel-chan! You pratically said everything that I was going to say next, lol. But that's okay!

Ah, Sub x Sei is the most twisted pairing that I ever read about, so twisted I'm in the mix of love and hate about it. The hate would mainly be Seishirou's betrayal and killing off Hokuto which retty much made me cry a bit. I love what Hokuto said: "No one can't love some one." and the look that Sei gave! Ah! He was like: "Oh crap, don't make me feel guilty!" Lol.

Also when Sei said his famous and last words to Subaru, I agree, I think he said that he loves Subaru which made me go O.O yay! And I actually saw ep. 16 first before reading vol. 16, so when Sei-chan was coming in to whisper those words into Sub's ear. I swear, I thought he was going to kiss him! I was on the edge of my seat actually, lol.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934156e676_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Mon 29 Dec 2008, 12:52

Ah, the truely classic CLAMP pairing.

I love this because of how their love is complicated, really. At first, Seishiro pretends to love Subaru. Subaru thinks it's all a joke. At the end of volume 6, Subaru realises that he loves Seishiro. And then Seishiro betrays him.

It saddens me on how Seishiro has such access to Subaru's heart, and how Subaru knows that no matter what, Seishiro is the only one left that will ever have the power to.......... destroy him.

It's terrible how Subaru wants to die by Seishiro's hand, as does Seishiro by Subaru's hand, yet no matter how hard Subaru tries, even if he does want to be murdered by the man he loves, he knows to well that Seishiro will never vanish from Subaru's heart.

We all know that Seishiro will never leave Subaru, has of the eye, and hopefully the marks on Subaru's hands (we do not have solid proof that the marks have vanished).
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :
    Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 4929348528fe4_f

Post by satin angel Mon 29 Dec 2008, 14:54

I think that it was sometime after Tokyo Babylon that Seishirou realized that he was in love with Subaru. I'm curious to know when Seishirou decided to let Subaru kill him. I wonder if he made that final decision after Subaru lost his eye. That way not only is Subaru the Sakurazukamori he also recieves Seishirou's eye. By doing this, he also ensures that Subaru will never forget him and that he would always be apart of Subaru. Of course any hold on sanity Subaru had was just shattered by Seishiriou's actions.

Last edited by satin angel on Tue 24 Mar 2009, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Tue 24 Mar 2009, 13:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4XbylQyjcs

There.....Didn't know where else to post it

Tragic Couple.....and the 2nd shipping I like pairing the most.
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Sun 19 Apr 2009, 14:11

I was going to make a separate topic for this as Hokuto-chan suggested, but I think it will go well in this thread. In the favorite quote from Tokyo Babylon thread I meantioned about how Seishirou seemed to be stalling with killing Subaru at the end of volume 7. I don't think that Seishirou was aware that he was doing it, but still, deep down he didn't want to kill Subaru.

What does everyone else think about this?
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 49293414d1f85_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934bb513dc_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934a5426a4_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934156e676_f Seishirou x Subaru discussion! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : Seishirou x Subaru discussion! Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Sun 19 Apr 2009, 14:16

I think it is very true. Seishiro kept urging Subaru to try and break free, and he took so long to get to the killing, that it's quite obvious that Seishiro didn't want Subaru dead....
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Mon 20 Apr 2009, 13:31

True, he was taking his little old time and even when Subaru's Grandmother sent her shikigami Seishirou didn't even try to kill him right away.
    Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster

Post by Hokuto-chan Tue 21 Apr 2009, 05:43

Didn't Subaru talked to kamui about this in vol.16 right after Subaru killed Sei-chan? He said that Sei-chan's eye was an ignoring eye and whatever it looks at there's no need for him to kill it or something, I always get confused on reading taht part ^^;
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Bronze Member :

Post by satin angel Fri 24 Apr 2009, 10:51

Yeah, Subaru did tell Kamui about how Seishirou couldn't kill him or maybe bring himself to kill Subaru.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 17:10