Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left41%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left41%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left5%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left3%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left5%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left0%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left2%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_left4%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+31
Juliet
clamp_fan
hatsuharupeace
San
moezy-chan
SakuraClowHIme200
Kirei Ryuusei
amethyst-rose
stargaze3
tomoyohime
assasinatress
Just_A_Shinigami
Smile_For_Me
Kimihiro Li
cherrybloms
StrugglingAlibi
YamiSakura
Sakura_fai
TomiSyao
chibi-chan
Shaolan
JCTsubasa
Yoshime
Lord Caryltis
Alto
satin angel
Subaru-kun
Misty
Ayashi_Hime
Miko-Angel
Hokuto-chan
35 posters

What got you into CLAMP?

Hokuto-chan
    Hokuto-chan

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-19
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, drawing, composing songs on piano
    Humor : Ohohohoho
    Diamond Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Empty What got you into CLAMP?

Post by Hokuto-chan Wed 24 Sep 2008, 09:30

What got you into the awesomness of CLAMP? How did you got into it? Did anyone force you to read one of their twisted manga? Or did you pick one out of a book shelf and started to read?

Well I didn't immediatly got into CLAMP the first time I've known about their series. The first CLAMP manga that I've read was Magic Knight Rayearth, my sister let me read it coz she's a master at getting me into new manga. I started reading it, thought the artwork was beautiful, had confusion on how to read it since it since it was the first manga that I've read from right to left.

And after that, my sister got me into Wish, and it was probaly one of the cutest manga that I've ever read considering there were chibi angels and devils in it! Kawaii!

Then after that my sis told me to read Tsubasa since her friend got her into it (like the two other mangas). I didn't want to read it for some reason but my sis was keep on telling me to read it and I refused again till we both watched the first episode of Tsubasa...and then the second...and then the third...and then till the last episode which completly lost my intrest in Tsubasa. I never read the manga back then, I only watched the episodes which was a horrible idea since my love to Tsubasa ended for several months till I started to read the manga and fell in love with it again.

My sis also got me into Card Captor Sakura, X/1999 (though, once she told me not to read the manga but I did anyways, ohohoho) ...Somewhat Tokyo Bablyon since we were both watching X and wondering what the heck was up with Subaru and Seishrou. We read X way before TB so we were confused. I started to read TB before her and I was keep on telling her to read it 'cause it's awesome, and she did and I ask her what she think and she said that Seishroiu's a jerk. He sure is!

So basically, my sister got me into CLAMP and I blame her for it...and all the other anime and manga that she has gotten me into, lol.
    Miko-Angel
    Miko-Angel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Scorpio Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-11-06
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Empty Re: What got you into CLAMP?

Post by Miko-Angel Thu 25 Sep 2008, 17:28

I love CLAMP, I freely admit it. ‘Cardcaptor Sakura’ was the first shojo anime series I remember seeing on FoxTel and even in its US version, I fell in love with it and went straight out to search for the manga. From the elegant art marvolous drawings on the Clow cards, through the sweet but not sugary depiction of friendship and first love, to the shadowy presence of Clow Reed, everything enchanted me. Surprising, really, that the next CLAMP series I read was ‘Tokyo Babylon’, as it made such a dark and doom-laden contrast to the cheerful optimism of Sakura and her friends. Then, of course, I had to collect ‘X/1999’ to find out what became of the tragic and ill-fated pair Subaru and Seishiro. Duly devastated by the terrible fates of characters I’d come to love and hate in equal measure, I consoled myself with the science fictional fairy tale ‘Chobits’ and the exquisite artwork of ‘Clover’. By the time the first volumes of ‘Tsubasa’ and ‘xxxHOLIC’ began to appear from Del Rey Manga, I was utterly hooked; what CLAMP fan could fail to be drawn into the whole ‘Tsubasa’ crossover concept?rolleyes.
    Ayashi_Hime
    Ayashi_Hime
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Virgo Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-08-24
    Job/hobbies : Reading manga, surfing the net, playing with my dog
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Busy
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by Ayashi_Hime Thu 25 Sep 2008, 22:10

I love every single Clamp manga that I have read. It alll started when a good friend of mine introduced to me Card Captor Sakura series and I was so amazed how interesting the series was and so I began to search for anything made by Clamp ^^. Apparently, I loved every single Clamp manga and have collected most of their works edition^^
    Misty
    Misty

Virgo Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-09-10
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : nothing
    Gold Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by Misty Fri 26 Sep 2008, 20:25

I fell in love with Clam manga in 6 grade after reading CardCaptor Sakura series. It's one of the best manga ( better than Sailor Moon) I reckon. After that, I started to researching all the manga that is created by Clamp. Since then, I've never been stop reading their manga.
    Subaru-kun
    Subaru-kun

Virgo Pig
    Birthday : 1995-09-02
    Job/hobbies : Writing,reading, playing and listening to music, watching anime, you get the point
    Humor : Um, don't know
    Diamond Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Dead
    Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Subaru-kun Thu 02 Oct 2008, 14:03

When I was starting school Cardcaptors was everywhere. There where like ten shelves full of the videos (it was the dub) and there were books full of Clow cards and that was one of the hotest topics: what had happened to Sakura the night before. But I was completely oblivious to manga, and CLAMP. Then this year I started to watch CC again. And then I heasrd about Tsubasa on one of the comments. Therefore I decided to watch it. And became hooked. At the end, after watching the OVA, someone metioned the "manga" and I decided to find it on the net. Then I started to read it a lot. Then I got my fruiends hooked, then I started toread TB. I could only read the second volume though. Then I read xHolic, then I read TB again, then X. All in this pitiful space of time.
    satin angel
    satin angel

Libra Dog
    Birthday : 1982-10-07
    Job/hobbies : writing, reading, yoga, watching anime, travel
    Humor : dark and sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bitchy
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by satin angel Sun 05 Oct 2008, 09:05

The first manga I read from CLAMP was Legal Drug. I liked it, but it wasn't what made me a CLAMP fan. I watched X the movie on the Sci-fi channel months ago and I was actually drawn into it by Sorata and Arashi. The movie, even though very beautiful, confused me so I started looking things up about it on the internet. And that was how I discovered the story of Seishrou and Subaru and became smitten with them. I picked up the first volume of Tokyo Babylon shortly after, got hooked and that's how I became a CLAMP fan.
    Alto
    Alto

Cancer Goat
    Birthday : 1991-07-10
    Job/hobbies : manga, anime, tang soo do, baseball, reading, writing, and astronomy,
    Humor : Gao.
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by Alto Sun 05 Oct 2008, 09:32

Cardcaptor Sakura was the door that opened me to CLAMP, however, Tokyo Babylon is what thrust me into the obsessive CLAMP world I live in today.
    Lord Caryltis
    Lord Caryltis

Aquarius Dog
    Birthday : 1983-02-05
    Job/hobbies : Manga, iRO and such :3
    Humor : Serious... supposedly
    Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by Lord Caryltis Mon 06 Oct 2008, 07:57

Truth to be told, I started reading Clamp's mangas (specially Tsubasa) because Blossim No Tsuki sent me the first chapters and the omakes... And well... I got too curious to keep the track on the plot (first, on TRC... after that, I had been starting reading Kobato, Chobbits, etc., whenever I had a little free time).
    Yoshime
    Yoshime

Aquarius Cat
    Birthday : 1988-01-24
    Job/hobbies : Universtiy Student
    Humor : Ohayo
    Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by Yoshime Thu 09 Oct 2008, 22:35

I started reading clamp's manga back in junior high school when some of my friends introduced to me the x/1999 series. It was a huge popular manga in Japan during that time and I was so amazed with the storyline the way Clamp had created it. Gradually, I became obsessed with all Clamp's mangas and even till today grin
    JCTsubasa
    JCTsubasa

Scorpio Dragon
    Birthday : 1988-11-18
    Humor : Yo
    Silver Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by JCTsubasa Fri 10 Oct 2008, 19:54

@ Yoshi: Dude, I can tell how obssessed you are about Clamp XD

As for JC here, I was forced to read the manga by one of my best bloke who is currently a manga freak. Tokyo Babylon was one of the first manga I read. I was flabbergast with thestoryline and the awesome drawings and so, I became proccupy with the artists, Clamp.
    Shaolan
    Shaolan

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-15
    Humor : Muhaha!
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by Shaolan Sun 12 Oct 2008, 21:14

I started with CCS, as so many others here^^. I really liked it. And then Tsubasa came. I just wanted to read it since it was with Syaoran and Sakura but I was (and am) enthused. So while reading it, I decided to buy the other Mangas of CLAMP. We have many of them published here. I hope, they are going to publish Kobato here, too.
    chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by chibi-chan Sun 12 Oct 2008, 21:56

CCS was the first series I read! I still remembered squealing over the storyline and the artwork. It definitely the one that made me fall in love with CLAMP and I've been hooked with the CCS anime ever since. hen
    TomiSyao
    TomiSyao

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-15
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, sleeping, chating
    Humor : Randomness and Banana
    Silver Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-01

Post by TomiSyao Mon 13 Oct 2008, 01:00

I watched CCS dubbed to Hebrew (yep) on TV when I was in elementary school, and fell in love with it immediately. It was before I even knew what anime is, because at this time anime and manga weren't known well in Israel. I started learning about anime and manga trough the Kids' Channel. To tell the truth, I hadn't read the CCS manga until I started junior high school, where I found the first volume and read it. Since then I'm collecting all the volumes.

I heard about Tsubasa for the first time from someone who asked in an anime forum about an illustration of it. Since the replys said that it's just a future project of CLAMP I wasn't so intrested. A year or two ago, when the anime was also broadcasted (subtitled) I watched it and fell in love. Since then I've followed the manga and as I learned more an more about CLAMP and their works, I became (very) addicted. I've read TB and Magic Knight Rayearth, and also watched the anime. Now I'm also doing a Holic manga marathon.

And you can ask my friends. Half of the time I talk with them about CLAMP xD
    Sakura_fai
    Sakura_fai

Capricorn Dog
    Birthday : 1994-12-22
    Job/hobbies : living
    Humor : jokes that are FUNNY
    Bronze Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Sakura_fai Mon 10 Nov 2008, 01:10

Oh how I love to tell this story. XD

Well, the CCS dub used to run on the local tv statiosn here, and I liked it and started watching it, then I found out there was a manga of it. So, I started reading that. Well, I reread it alot of times, and I always wanted more Syoaran and Sakura interaction, and then when I was browsing through my library, I saw the first volume of TRC. I was floating on air by then. So, I checked it out, found out that it's related to XXXHolic, and started reading that and through a series of events, they led me to the old Tsubasa Forums. net There I got even more crazier about Clamp's works.

IRonicly, I found out that MANY of the past mangas I read before I got into Tsubasa were Clamp's works. I had loved Clamp before and didn't even realize it. (Found a list of all their mangas and found out that half of them I had laready read over and over again. )
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Mon 10 Nov 2008, 05:38

Hm... unfortunately... it is the dub Cardcaptor that I caught on TV after I came to US ^^;;;; I watched maybe a few episodes of it but quickly lost interest since I thought that it was yet another typical magic girl show!!
    And then the first time I went back to HK [after I came to US], one of my best friends told me how she like CCS!!! And thus, when I returned back, I decided to give it a second chance... and proceed to do some research about the show online AND found out there're quite a bit of "differences" from the plot/episode summary with the dub version... and as well start downloading the sub version!!! That's when I realized I was BEING CHEATED by the dub version.... Evil or Very Mad [and of course that start my never-ending bashing for Cardcaptor dub for how they smash 3 episodes into 1, cutting out all the romance and such XD XD XD]

And yeah... so CCS is my first series I encountered for CLAMP... then TRC then xxxholic then Tokyo Babylon and such [seems like I got into CLAMP in an reverse order of their release work sweat ]
    StrugglingAlibi
    StrugglingAlibi

Virgo Horse
    Birthday : 1990-09-12
    Humor : blank
    Member :
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Bored
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by StrugglingAlibi Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:03

Hahaha, I love this question: the Full Metal Alchemist manga got me into CLAMP.

When I was younger, I was one of the multitudes of kids that watched Saturday morning cartoons on FoxKidz or something like that here in the 'States. I only rarely stayed still enough to watch much more than Power Rangers and Pokemon, but I was exposed to Cardcaptors a bit. I didn't like it at all. I think it was the opening song, honestly.

I grew up a bit and got a computer a few moves and years later, and started writing fanfiction for American cartoons. That led my to Fanfiction.net, which introduced me to this extensive world of anime. The second anime I experimented with was FMA, and after falling in love with it and becoming familiar with more anime, I followed the advice of a stray comment on a video on youtube and looked for this mystery called "manga".

Ignorance is bliss, ne?

I found the FMA manga on a site that has since shut down, and after getting discouraged by the triple-digit amount of chapters, I clicked the ever-fateful "Recommend another Series" link. That brought me to xxxHOLiC, and I fell head-over-heels for it. I saw that there was an anime for this as well, and tried to watch it. After a few episodes, I caught wind of a crossover series called Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and sought out the anime for that.

Piffle almost killed me. XD And then the Chaos arc did actually kill me.

My saving grace was a comment on the last episode of season two, saying that this Syaoran was a clone and that the manga pwned this anime in the face. I was reluctant, but I read the manga as well. Of course, I enjoyed TRC, and promptly went in search of CCS anime and manga. Then TB, X/1999, Kobato, Magic Knight Rayearth, Clover, Legal Drug, and a small bit of Wish.

I'm not an extensive fan by any means, but I love CLAMP's work anyway. ^^
    cherrybloms
    cherrybloms

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-16
    Job/hobbies : reading books
    Humor : i don't know humor
    Bronze Member :

Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Cheerful
    Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by cherrybloms Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:29

I got into Clamp:
    First:Cardcaptor Sakura,i didn't remberer how i know it. laugh
    Second:Tsubasa,I went to a bookstore and i Found a volume 7 where it has Sakura and Syaoran,i said at begining that it is CCS then when i realized that it something else,i read it and found it really intersted and that's how i found Tsubasa and Xxxholic.
    Kimihiro Li

Sagittarius Cat
    Birthday : 1987-12-05
    Job/hobbies : deli
    Humor : ??
    Member :
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by Kimihiro Li Mon 10 Nov 2008, 06:40

*shameful embarrasment*... the dub of ccs got me into clamp *blushes*
    Smile_For_Me
    Smile_For_Me

Leo Cat
    Birthday : 1987-07-23
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Humor : Anything
    Bronze Member :
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by Smile_For_Me Mon 10 Nov 2008, 07:37

Well, I'd say it started with STARS TV Channel.

It was playing Tokyo Babylon Anime, some time ago. Then later on saw X the movie. I only saw X the movie because I heard Subaru and Seishirô where in it.....for like 30 sec.... I was so angry and sad...and then I was like...what about Hokuto? Finished X and left me crying like a little baby. I found it sad, and I didn't even know the rest of the group. I went to look for more online and found out there was a manga for X, but not for Tokyo Babylon(Long before TP was TP, it was call Mixx Manga). Viz Manga had X/1999, so I went to B&N, bought the 1st manga of X. I remeber the lady gave me a strange look, a 10 year old girl, buying a comic that was violent...hehehe...Then a few years later, CCS, Chobits and others came my way, then TRC and Holic are with me today.
    Just_A_Shinigami
    Just_A_Shinigami

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-02-10
    Job/hobbies : Tsubasa
    Humor : =D
    Member :
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Confused
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Just_A_Shinigami Mon 10 Nov 2008, 10:34

I don't even know where to start D=

Let's see...the first anime series by Clamp that I watched was Cardcaptor Sakura. It was a long, long time ago when I was still living in Hong Kong. I also watched a couple of other animes that were on TV: Hamtaro, Da!Da!Da!, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Captain Tsubasa, DBZ, Shin-chan, etc. So I guess you can say that I started watching animes pretty early without knowing it.

Then during 7th grade, one of my cousins told me something called anime (^^;;) and told me to watch DNAngel. I really liked the show, and after I finished watching it my cousin told me about Fruits Baskets, then Chobits. I did a little research and found out that Chobits and Cardcaptor Sakura came from the same creators. I rewatched Cardcaptor Sakura and did more research about Clamp, and I found out about Tsubasa. It imediately arose my interest since Syaoran and Sakura were in that picture that I saw, and I watched the show. From the comments on the videos, I came across xxxHolic. I watched the show, and thought Yuuko was awesome (and she still is XD)

Then I looked Tsubasa up on Wikipedia and saw the section about "Syaoran", and that's when I found out about the differences between the anime and manga of Tsubasa. I read both Tsubasa and xxxHolic to get the whole story and liked the way Clamp created their own little "universe". I did more research (again XD) and learned about Tokyo Babylon and X/1999, and later Kobato, Clamp School Detective, Wish...

In a way, I've known about Clamp for a pretty long time @_@
    assasinatress
    assasinatress

Virgo Horse
    Birthday : 1978-09-02
    Job/hobbies : architecture student
    Humor : banananananana!!!!
    Member :
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by assasinatress Mon 01 Dec 2008, 21:17

I was in high school when I first watch cardcaptor sakura, then magic knight rayearth was later aired here....

hmmmmm.........
    I got into anime a lot but since I dont care who made them at that time I watch various titles.....
    I only found few interesting ones...
    (there's even this anime who has a girl that transforms her clothes to wedding dress to defeat villains. I almost hit the tv watching it cause it pisses me off, but I dont know why...)
    when a friend of mine teach me to get into forums I heard about the group then
    I try searching for other of their titles...

tokyo babylon and X are my previous favorite and Im currently addicted to xxxHOLic and TRC.... laugh
    tomoyohime
    tomoyohime

Libra Horse
    Birthday : 1990-10-22
    Job/hobbies : student; ful-time fangirl
    Humor : disturbed? XD
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by tomoyohime Thu 04 Dec 2008, 23:10

there's even this anime who has a girl that transforms her clothes to wedding dress to defeat villains. I almost hit the tv watching it cause it pisses me off, but I dont know why...)

Wedding peach? lol. i found it amusing. sort of. i never really saw it.

i started watching anime in my senior year of h.s. CCS was the first series i ever completed. i loved - and still love CCS. then i got into tsubasa - then holic. then X/1999, though i never finished it. then when i got into yaoi/BL (w/c was also partially CLAMP's fault), i read Wish, RG Veda, Gohou drug. that plus several other aniem titles, in the space of one and a half year. i even started Code geass (favorite anime atm) because i heard clamp designed the charas.

making up for lost time, XD.

now i'm watching chobits, XDDD♥

the ccs-trc-holic universe is my biggest fandom - i love writing and reading fanfiction, and most of my works are either 104 (doumekixwatanuki), or clowxyuuko.

but that's another story, XD
    stargaze3
    stargaze3

Leo Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-08-22
    Job/hobbies : um...surfing the internet
    Humor : dark comedy
    Bronze Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post by stargaze3 Sat 06 Dec 2008, 11:50

Card Captor Sakura and one boring summer that I didn't find a full time job. I found TRC and from there xxxholic. By then I was hooked poppingheart
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Sat 13 Dec 2008, 07:13

Cardcaptors did back in the day, though I hadn't known exactly who CLAMP was I was just kind of focused on the anime itself...XD then I kind of forgot about it after that and earlier this year I decided to read Tsubasa a year after doing prize art for someone (yeah it was on my to-do list that long x.x) it took me forever though since I'm lazy, had a job and such~ but I've been hooked on CLAMP ever since XD
    Kirei Ryuusei
    Kirei Ryuusei

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-02
    Job/hobbies : Evil in an Innocent Guise
    Humor : Almost Anything
    Diamond Member :
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? Wtf
    Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by Kirei Ryuusei Sat 13 Dec 2008, 07:48

I actually didn't know about CLAMP although I watched Cardcaptors when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I only knew after I got into TRC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 23:33