Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left41%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left41%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left5%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left3%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left5%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left0%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left2%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_left4%clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

+31
Juliet
clamp_fan
hatsuharupeace
San
moezy-chan
SakuraClowHIme200
Kirei Ryuusei
amethyst-rose
stargaze3
tomoyohime
assasinatress
Just_A_Shinigami
Smile_For_Me
Kimihiro Li
cherrybloms
StrugglingAlibi
YamiSakura
Sakura_fai
TomiSyao
chibi-chan
Shaolan
JCTsubasa
Yoshime
Lord Caryltis
Alto
satin angel
Subaru-kun
Misty
Ayashi_Hime
Miko-Angel
Hokuto-chan
35 posters

What got you into CLAMP?

SakuraClowHIme200
    SakuraClowHIme200

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-18
    Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Empty Re: What got you into CLAMP?

Post by SakuraClowHIme200 Sun 21 Dec 2008, 01:33

deleted comment

Last edited by SakuraClowHIme200 on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 19:34; edited 1 time in total
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by moezy-chan Thu 08 Jan 2009, 17:50

Card Captor Sakura is what got me into CLAMP <3 though...I suppose I should say Cardcaptors got me into it...I saw the dub when I was a teenager, and I spoiled the series by reading about it online, with transcripts, from the original. I read that at the end of the series, Syaoran (Li) would confess his love to Sakura, and I was waiting, and I never got it!!! That induced me into reading fanfiction online so I could find out what really happened, and then, through reading fanfics, I discovered about amvs <3 and eventually found a website, Hybrid Sakura, which is gone now x_x and downloaded the episodes.

Once I watched all of those, I found out about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and since it starred S&S, I decided to watch it. Afterwards, found out about the manga for both, and was instantly a fan! That led me to finding out about Clover, and then MKR, and then led me to Kobato. I haven't seen/read all of their series, but truly, CLAMP are my favorite mangaka. Their artwork is beautiful, and they do excellent work ^_^
    San
    San

Leo Rooster
    Birthday : 1909-08-03
    Job/hobbies : tycoon/student
    Humor : Special Agent Dr. Evil Overlord
    Bronze Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by San Thu 08 Jan 2009, 21:46

I'm pretty sure it was X movie that got me. But I didn't realised it was by CLAMP that time. I was very young *Not telling my age.....CRAP! My profile is pretty tell-telling* Cardcaptor Sakura is my first acknowledged of CLAMP world. Then later when I was watching X movie...all of the sudden...I was like "Hey, I saw that scenes before!!!!" I'm huge fan since then, I'm collecting all of their works, include old work, DJ all of their stuff.
    hatsuharupeace
    hatsuharupeace
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Aquarius Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-01-27
    Job/hobbies : Anything. And I\'m a student
    Humor : LALALALA
    Diamond Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Angelic
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by hatsuharupeace Fri 09 Jan 2009, 00:23

...How the hell did I miss this thread? O_O

Well... It all began when I was very young, and Cardcaptor Sakura (US Version) was being aired on Cartoon Network. Fell in love with it, thought it was the fricking best show ever, and bang!, when I found out about manga, found out about TRC, and now we're back to the present.
    clamp_fan
    clamp_fan

Gemini Dog
    Birthday : 1994-06-15
    Job/hobbies : listening to music, drawing, reading, makng AMVs.
    Humor : nyaaaaan---
    Bronze Member : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Fine
    Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by clamp_fan Fri 09 Jan 2009, 02:45

through my brother tongue He always bought a german Manga Magazine before, and my big sister always went into his room and stole some of them xD
    Then I caught her while reading them and wanted to read too, and that's what I did then..then I went to the libary and borrowed some Mangas n stuff, and then I've read a Manga...can't remember which one..and they always made advertisments at the end of it for other series, and there I found TRC =D I'd read CCs before ( through the same way...I was so curious about what was gonna happen to Syaoran and Sakura in CCS, and the advertisment said it was the continuation of CCS...blah), and so I borrowed a few TRc volumes in the libary~ and that ABSOLUTELY got me into CLAMP =D I really HAD to read more from them.
    Juliet
    Juliet

Libra Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-10-09
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : ...
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Juliet Fri 09 Jan 2009, 07:26

Hmm... I supposed it started with the CCS dub, when I was in primary school. I watched it, enjoyed it, but dismissed it after a while.
    When I got my computer, in my first year of high school, my brother introduced me to the world of anime and manga on the internet. I was looking for something to watch, but I hadn't really heard of any of the series' before, and didn't know which to try. My brother said why didn't I watch the Japanese version of Cardcaptors, that we used to watch ages ago. I thought that was a good idea, since I already know the storyline and whatever. I started watching, nad, finding the storyline somewhat different to the dubs, became hooked. Browsing through fansites, I found something called Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. It had the main characters from CCS, but was completely different. I became curious, and read the first chapter of the manga, but finding it confusing, decided to watch the anime instead. However, a comment on YouTube, regarding the manga presuaded me to read it too. From there, I joined forums, which expanded my knowledge of anime and manga, and let me to read other series', like Legal Drug, and xxxHolic.
    Lightbulb621
    Lightbulb621

Gemini Pig
    Birthday : 1995-06-21
    Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, typing, going on many forums...
    Humor : I don't even know what this is for..
    Diamond Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 49293414d1f85_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934bb513dc_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by Lightbulb621 Tue 20 Jan 2009, 03:45

I was just thinking about it just now for like a couple of minutes to remember how I got into CLAMP. Well first, I learned about TRC. I saw the first episode for the anime on TV on the Funimation channel. Then I started getting into it. I saw the rest of it on a CD, and I started reading the manga. ^.^
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Sat 24 Jan 2009, 08:06

My first encounter with the CLAMP ladies happened to be when I was a wee little 5 year old who, at that time, loved the dubbed version of CCS ^__^;; But then I had to move to the US and I couldn't find CCS anywhere over here, so I ended up forgetting about it. Fast forward to 6th grade; my friend was into anime and manga and introduced me to a sweet little manga called Ouran High School Host Club. I watched the anime, loved it, read the manga, loved it too :D Then I started to remember CCS and I asked my friend where I could watch the subbed version, and my friend, being the doll that she is, downloaded all of the episodes for me ^__^ I watched all of it, and to say the least, I liked it a lot :D After that, I went on to other manga, but I started to miss Sakura and Syaoran so I went and found TRC and started reading. That pretty much cemented my love for CLAMP, which persuaded me to venture forwards into xxxHOLiC, Legal Drug, Clamp School Detectives, and Tokyo Babylon (the latter two of which I am still reading ^__^)
    Sazenarmour
    Sazenarmour

Aquarius Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-02-12
    Job/hobbies : readin
    Humor : humor?
    Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 Tired
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by Sazenarmour Thu 29 Jan 2009, 06:40

hmmmm.... well when i was little i did watch cardcaptors but then they stopped showing it. And so it kind of died away, and then i was looking round youtube and there was cardcaptors AMVs and i was like "OMG ive not seen that in years" and started watchin a lot, and then i saw one that had tsubasa at the end of it in the credits but i thought it was just them grown up XD and so i went on a wild search but couldnt find anything, so i watched the amv again and someone had asked about it in the comments and thats how i found tsubasa, then it sort of exploded from there XD
    Kyoki
    Kyoki

Sagittarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-12-02
    Job/hobbies : watching anime, reading manga, playing video games
    Humor : Eh?
    Gold Member :
    clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934a5426a4_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934156e676_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 492934adb18e6_f clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : clamp - What got you into CLAMP? - Page 2 In_love
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Kyoki Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:24

Hm... I believe it all started one summer I spent a week at my cousins hosue during the summer. She had just gotten the fansub of one of the Cardcaptor Sakura movies and wanted me to watch it with her. And that was the first thing I saw from them. A year or so later, she had me read Wish. Then shortly after that she started to talk a lot about X and so I got interested in it and ended up buying all of the anime. And ever since then I've loved Clamp. LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 19:38