Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left41%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left41%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left5%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left3%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left5%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left0%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left2%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_left4%some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

3 posters

some questions (spoilers to chap 169)!

Kumo
    Kumo

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-09
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : everything
    Mood : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Cool
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Empty some questions (spoilers to chap 169)!

Post by Kumo Sun 09 Nov 2008, 20:50

so, i don't really get one thing... is the original, card captor sakura-sakura and shaoran really dead? what about sakura's powers and the clowcards, ceroberos and everything? ^^; would clamp really kill them off this easily, as background characters in a new manga, when they were important roles in their own?

and also, what is the reason for the strange time flow in watanuki's world? why doesn't he eat his own food, why doesn't he graduate from high school and everything, if he had a normal childhood and is in this world where tsubasa-shaoran was born (in the other past)? i thought it would be explained together with the mess the both mangas are in right now, but there seems to be no sign of it. maybe watanuki is required to go to high school to be able to (?) help shaoran, and maybe shaoran eats for watanuki too, since they are the same person in a kind of way, so he doesn't have to eat anything.
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 49293414d1f85_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934bb513dc_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934a5426a4_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934156e676_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Empty Re: some questions (spoilers to chap 169)!

Post by YamiSakura Mon 10 Nov 2008, 14:59

Kumo wrote:so, i don't really get one thing... is the original, card captor sakura-sakura and shaoran really dead? what about sakura's powers and the clowcards, ceroberos and everything? ^^; would clamp really kill them off this easily, as background characters in a new manga, when they were important roles in their own?
    Well, through the obvious information we have been provided... Since CCS|SxS are the parents of Watanuki, and it has been emphasized by both Watanuki, Yuuko and the fortune teller that they has passed on... they are most probably dead Sad
    However, I believe in the final result/ending there is either (A) there are more hidden/underlying meaning within what was being told!! Here's a more detail to my theory/speculation I have written previously
    Spoiler:
    or (B) They are dead, but the future has yet to be decided just as Yuuko keep insisting, there may be a change of events after everything is over [as what Yuuko and CR has hoped with "the dream must end"]

Kumo wrote:
    and also, what is the reason for the strange time flow in watanuki's world? why doesn't he eat his own food, why doesn't he graduate from high school and everything, if he had a normal childhood and is in this world where tsubasa-shaoran was born (in the other past)?
    Well, the things is I am not sure how the time is really flowing in xxxholic's world!! Since we are incorporating the timeline from both TRC and xxxholic, that's why we "think" the passing time is much longer than what it seems. I don't think that much time has passed through in xxxholic world [after the Watanuki fell off the window incident].

And is not that he "doesn't" eat his own food, he DOES eat them but just that, he COULDN'T remember what he has tasted and what he has eaten previously!! [somehow, if is things directly related to himself... like his personal senses and personal memories, he CANNOT recall; however, if is things surrounding him, like memories of his interaction with Doumeki, Himwari, Yuuko, Kohane; Yuuko's shop; giving that cooking lesson to that woman etc, he DOES remember/aware of those.]

flowerhat woohoo my 100 posts XD XD
    Kumo
    Kumo

Aries Horse
    Birthday : 1990-04-09
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : everything
    Mood : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Cool
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Empty Re: some questions (spoilers to chap 169)!

Post by Kumo Mon 10 Nov 2008, 20:56

YamiSakura wrote:Well, the things is I am not sure how the time is really flowing in xxxholic's world!! Since we are incorporating the timeline from both TRC and xxxholic, that's why we "think" the passing time is much longer than what it seems. I don't think that much time has passed through in xxxholic world [after the Watanuki fell off the window incident].

This might not be a very good argument, but i clearly remember Watanuki saying he doesn't even remember how many years he's been in high school, or which year he is in high school. it would be easy to find the quote if i had the actual volumes, but alas, i don't and it will be hard to find it. i'll see if i can google something.
    Invisible_Writer
    Invisible_Writer

Scorpio Dog
    Birthday : 1994-11-09
    Job/hobbies : Writing, drawing, reading, all that good stuff
    Humor : muahahahahahaha xD
    Gold Member :
    some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934a5426a4_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934156e676_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934adb18e6_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Happy
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Invisible_Writer Tue 11 Nov 2008, 04:32

It's possible that there IS no timeline for the xxxHOLIC world considering that Yuuko has said "time and space is falling apart." The fact that Watanuki can't remember how many years he's been in school or what grade he's in may just have to deal with the fact that he gave up his memories. But the odd thing is that even though he can't remember, Doumeki and Himawari would remember, right? But nothing's been said about them, so I think it's merely the fact the FWR's plans are just screwing with time and because of that, there's no specific timeline as of now. I think once Syaoran and co. finish off FWR, everything will go back to normal (and this is being very optimistic xD)

That may or may not help you with your second question sweat I'm afraid I don't know anything at all with the CCS Syaoran and Sakura being dead or alive because it sounds like there are multiple realities of the same dimensions because of Syaoran's wish to save Sakura. Possibly, there's a CCS Syaoran and Sakura from another reality of the xxxHOLIC/CCS dimension? confused I just confused myself xD
    YamiSakura
    YamiSakura

Taurus Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-05-04
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Diamond Member : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 49293414d1f85_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934bb513dc_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934a5426a4_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934156e676_f some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : some questions (spoilers to chap 169)! Mellow
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by YamiSakura Tue 11 Nov 2008, 05:25

Kumo wrote:
    This might not be a very good argument, but i clearly remember Watanuki saying he doesn't even remember how many years he's been in high school, or which year he is in high school.

Well, I DO know that... I think that should be on Ch. 147 [at least around those few chapters ^^;;] But having Watanuki saying "he doesn't remember how many years or which year he is in high school"... doesn't indicate how much time has passed by!! The fact is that... "he DOESN'T remember/know"... As I said, he is NOT aware of things that is PERSONALLY related to himself [like the he couldn't taste his own food]... he may have the "action" of trying to taste his food just minutes ago BUT for some reason, he COULDN'T even remember the taste of it!! At least, that has nothing to do with TIME, it has something to do with his memories and personal awareness!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 20:18