Clamp in Forumland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clamp in Forumland

Welcome to Clamp discussion forum

I forgot my password

You can decide! Do you want to move to vBulltin? [update: 21st April]

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:58 by Shaolan

This Poll will find its end at the 1st May. Until that day you have time to vote or to edit your vote.

For the newest update (17th April) please go to the bottom of the page. it is written with …

Happy Easter! From all the Staff at Clamp In Forumland!!!

Mon 13 Apr 2009, 01:31 by Seishirou

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have a lot of chocolate over there!!! ^^

No matter your religion, we hope the love rise inside your heart and get todether everyone today!!

Best wishes!!!

Latest topics

» Four Elements RP
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:30 by Saikua

» Kingdom of orphans
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:29 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Vanapia Hanto: Kawari Unmei
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:27 by Saikua

» The Prince Detective
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 14:26 by Kirei Ryuusei

» xxxholic chapter 182
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:55 by Seishirou

» One million pages thread!!
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:37 by Kyoki

» Rate that Character
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Give the person above you a nickname
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:36 by Kyoki

» Watcha doing?
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:35 by Kyoki

» Banned game!
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:34 by Kyoki

» Horitsuba Gakuen
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 13:17 by Kirei Ryuusei

» Science and Life
What do you like about Syaoran? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:46 by Jinx Rose Death

Poll

Who is your fave of the seven seals? (And others)
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left41%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 41% [ 46 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left41%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 41% [ 45 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left5%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 5% [ 5 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left3%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 3% [ 3 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left5%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 5% [ 6 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left0%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left2%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 2% [ 2 ]
What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_left4%What do you like about Syaoran? Bar_right 4% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 111

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

5 posters

What do you like about Syaoran?

chibi-chan
    chibi-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Leo Dog
    Birthday : 1994-08-12
    Job/hobbies : eating, reading manga, dancing, drawing
    Humor : keke
    Diamond Member :
    What do you like about Syaoran? 49293414d1f85_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934bb513dc_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934a5426a4_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934156e676_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f
    Mood : What do you like about Syaoran? Amused
    Registration date : 2008-09-02

What do you like about Syaoran? Empty What do you like about Syaoran?

Post by chibi-chan Mon 02 Feb 2009, 22:41

Please share yo opinion with us what ya like about Syaoran?
    Fer me, I like everything about Syaoran kun, his first appearance, his attitude, his magics, his EVERYTHING!!! 11
    moezy-chan
    moezy-chan

Cancer Pig
    Birthday : 1983-06-24
    Job/hobbies : student
    Humor : sarcastic
    Bronze Member :
    What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f What do you like about Syaoran? 4929348528fe4_f
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

What do you like about Syaoran? Empty Re: What do you like about Syaoran?

Post by moezy-chan Tue 03 Feb 2009, 01:10

Just for reference sake, all my fangirling on Syaoran is for the CCS!Syaoran v_v

What I truly love about Syaoran is how he has so many wonderful imperfections <3 He starts off as cold and emotionalist, but despite that he still has a soft side to him. I also love his serious attitude and how he doesn't quit, even when the odds are down.
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Diamond Member : What do you like about Syaoran? 49293414d1f85_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934bb513dc_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934a5426a4_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934156e676_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Wed 04 Feb 2009, 23:22

Well, in the absolute, there really is only one and unique 'Syaoran': Syaoran Li from CCS, since 'Syaoran' from TRC is a fake name (I mean, hey, it's Li's son!!).

Syaoran...he is a lovely tsundere male character which never fail to charm me: shy and easily embarrassed but straight forward and honest, patient but also short tempered, silent but turning intense and fired up at other moments, brave and having a 'never give up' attitude but emotionally fragile and easily hurt when it's about the one he loves, protecting and cherishing the one most important to him, and surprisingly romantic and cute at unexpected moments teehee~
    Deep down, he really is everything he doesn't seem to be on the surface. His occasional hidden soft smile moves me a lot more then an everlasting smiling face, even the littlest gesture seems so precious when it comes from him: since they are so rare, it makes them much more valuable and appreciated ^^
    In the whole, his overflowing kindness and his caring self makes of him my number one fav male character of all times!! ^_^
    I'd really like to see his grown up self as a father!!

Aaahh~ Now I feel like changing my icon to one of CCS|Syaoran~

Last edited by CuteSherry on Thu 05 Feb 2009, 01:09; edited 1 time in total
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    What do you like about Syaoran? 492934156e676_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f What do you like about Syaoran? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What do you like about Syaoran? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Thu 05 Feb 2009, 00:05

Originally when I first started reading TRC and assumed it was just an alternate story of Sakura and Syaoran, like the rest of the crossover CLAMP characters, cloney was my favourite Syaoran XD;;;

But now that the story is progressing and coming to an end, I find myself being more of a CCS Syaoran fan. While I still like the other characters that carry the same, but fake, name, the more I read the CCS manga, the more I like the the original Syaoran! He really develops throughout the story, especially during the second half of the series when his feelings for Sakura become more clear to him.

I like how he's courageous, hilarious (especially in the beginning when he was all competitive XD), sensitive and protective toward those who he cares about, and really very kind as Sakura had said to him ^-^

I suppose there's nothing I don't like about him. He's an all round charming character ^_^

CuteSherry: I second that, I want to see him grown up as a father too, as I'm sure a lot of us do XD!!
    CuteSherry
    CuteSherry

Pisces Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-03-18
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Humor : I seek Peace in my Dreams
    Diamond Member : What do you like about Syaoran? 49293414d1f85_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934bb513dc_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934a5426a4_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934156e676_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by CuteSherry Thu 05 Feb 2009, 01:18

amethyst-rose wrote:
    CuteSherry: I second that, I want to see him grown up as a father too, as I'm sure a lot of us do XD!!

We sure do!! XD XD XD
    Clamp will kill us all if the grown up Syaoran is kept as a 'shadow' till the end (I can already hear screams of protestation and frustration), then the 'bad ending' they announced might actually be for the fans |D

I've been following TRC even before it started! How so? There were rumors about a 'continuation' of CCS since 2002 *I think* rooming around online, and I've been following this lead until TRC was born in 2003 and it was completely different from what I had in mind ^^;; I was really shocked by the drawing at first but ended up getting used to it after 2-3 chapters. I really got attached to this alternate 'Syaoran' and enjoyed following him through his adventures from worlds to worlds, seeing him getting drunk and blushing or fighting and laughing... I separated him from CCS|Syaoran Li, and was discovering those 2 all new 'Syaoran' from TRC.
    I liked the original best because he reminded me so much of his father in so many ways; but as himself, he sure made troublesome wishes -___- Still, he really had a hard life and went through too much pain for his age, I never imagined CCS|SxS kid would end up that way, suffering so much and going through so many hurtful trials Sad
    But yeah, after following TRC week after week for 6 years, my patience is growing thin at some moments, so I get mad at him sometimes ^^;;
    Still, I mean, hey, I wanted 'more syaoran as a teenager' and Clamp gave me a whole series with 27+ vol centered on him, hard to complain neh? ^^;;
    I like all the 'Syaoran' anyway ^___^ (and 'Syaoron' is very nice too!! XD XD)

Still, in the end, after all this years, the original proved to keep his number one spot ;)
    amethyst-rose
    amethyst-rose

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1986-02-08
    Job/hobbies : Student who enjoys anime/manga, crossovers, shoujo-ai, CLAMP, astronomy, drawing, lots of stuff XD
    Silver Member :
    What do you like about Syaoran? 492934156e676_f What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f What do you like about Syaoran? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What do you like about Syaoran? Fine
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by amethyst-rose Thu 05 Feb 2009, 01:35

I agree! 'Syaoron' is made of win xD!

Wow, 6 years, really? I can understand why you're patience would be running thin, going through each chapter weekly and with all the breaks and everything. I finally got off my lazy butt and read TRC about a year ago, so I read it all the way through until I guess it was about chapitre 180 before I started following it weekly, and was shocked the characters weren't who I thought they were!

I would say more in my reply, but I don't want to get off topic too much here since this is a thread about what we like about Syaoran XD we need to chat sometime, CuteSherry ^^
    BabyKawaii
    BabyKawaii

Aries Monkey
    Birthday : 1992-03-25
    Job/hobbies : manga
    Humor : ????
    Bronze Member :
    What do you like about Syaoran? 492934adb18e6_f What do you like about Syaoran? 4929348528fe4_f
    Mood : What do you like about Syaoran? Amazed
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by BabyKawaii Thu 05 Feb 2009, 17:01

It doesn't matter fer me who is Syaoran or what Syaoran is ^__^ I like all Syaoran, but CCS Syaoran is my first Clamp character crush XD So what I really like about Syaoran? well, he is the original Syaoran, I love his shyness around Sakura, he always protecting the one he loves, and through out the entire series, he secretly developed a romantic feelings towards Sakura. Oh, there's more to it but I'm just lazy to describe more. Syaoran is my number one prince in shiny armor in love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 15:37